Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm

Go down 
+2
Stonestep
Lightningstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Prey Points : 1736

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm Empty
PostSubject: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Leader: Rainstar- dark gray tom with watery blue eyes and large,fluffy, light gray paws (like rain clouds ) Father to Lightningstorm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deputy: Darkcloud- Almost black gray tom with fluffy fur and gray-blue eyes. Stonestep's father.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medicine cat: Warmbliss- Cream and brown she-cat with dark blue eyes.
Warriors: Coldeyes- a white tom with black tiger stripes and icy blue eyes.
Rufflebreeze- a large, ruffle-furred tom with a grayish-brown pelt and chocolate brown eyes.
Snowstep- a pure white she-cat with icy blue eyes that are almost white. (Coldeyes's mother
Lightningstorm- a dark gray she-cat with a distinct blonde lightningstrike-shaped patch of fur on her right shoulder and sky-blue eyes. Stonestep's bestfriend.
Stonestep- a large, pitch black she-cat with emerald eyes and gray specks on both front paws. Lightningstorm's bestfriend.
Scarnose- A golden tom with light brown eyes and a large scar down his muzzle, spilting his nose in half.
Robinpelt- a beautiful brown she-cat with a reddish-ginger chest and belly and green eyes.
Mapleleaf- A reddish-brown she-cat with green eyes and medium length fur.
Rockshade-A sturdy dark gray tom with black eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apprentices:Harepaw- a fast brown tom with brown eyes.
Sweetpaw- a kind, sandy colored she-cat with amber eyes. (medicinecat apprentice)
Cedarpaw- a brownish-gray tom with dark gray specks all over his body.
Elders:Feathertail- a pitch-black she-cat with a feathery tail. Retired early because she lost an ear and eye while saving Nightkit.
Buzzardclaw- A scraggly ginger tom witha crooked muzzle and amber eyes. used to be in ShadowClan and eats only crowfood. Was found by EarthClan dying of dehydration. Is not mentally right.
Mousetail- A light brown she-cat with a thin and long mouse-like tail.
Kits: Nightkit- pitch-black tom with one blue and one green eye.(Feathertail's kit)
Tanglekit- A dark, naturally messy-furred tabby she-cat with amber eyes and long, sharp claws. (A descendant of Tigerstar)
Thornkit- A large,tan pawed tom with short but sharp claws (like thorns).Has dark brown fur and green eyes.
I will start the story soon!

Last edited by Lightningstorm on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://whisperingwillows.forumotion.com/
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Prologue-Lightningpaw's P.O.V

I can't believe it's my warrior ceremony already! StarClan knows Stonepaw and Rufflepaw deserve this, but do I? I mean Rufflepaw had his accident last moon and Stonepaw had a fight with her father, Darkcloud when she didn't want to be a medicine cat but a warrior. Both Stonepaw and Rufflepaw were small a moon ago, but now they're bigger than even my father, Rainstar! They are both my best friends! Rufflepaw is like a brother to me. He came to this Clan just like the great Firestar of ThunderClan! Rufflepaw's accident hit me hard because he was almost unable to become a warrior! This is how it happened: It was a bright, sunny day and I went to collect moss and Stonepaw went along with me to collect herbs , since she was a medicine cat apprentice, when a wolf came out of nowhere! Rufflepaw ran up, grabbed it by the scruff, and threw it aside easily. I thought he was back at camp and weak! That's when I noticed how muscular he'd gotten. "I'll go get a patrol" I mewed, still surprised at how strong he was. "That's okay, I saw the wolf while I was catching up to you and ran back to get a patrol, they're right behind me." Rufflepaw replied calmly. The wolf charged us but Rufflepaw got in the way. The patrol along with Warmbliss, our medicine cat, arrived just in time to see Rufflepaw be thrown against a tree and hear his ribs snap. If I didn't have fur, you'd see me go pale. pale Right after he was thrown, I flew up to the wolf at top speed and threw it onto a large stone nearby. Before I could get to it, Stonepaw was at the stone. She crushed its ribs and back, faitally killing it, by stomping on it once with all of her strength, hissing and spitting the whole time. We both tore the wolf up, though it was dead. I stopped first and had to pull her away from the wolf and drag her back to camp. Warmbliss saw the whole thing, and when they got back to camp with Rufflepaw, My father jumped up onto Highledge and called "All cats old enough to catch their own pray, gather at Highledge for a clan meeting!". After we all gathered, Rainstar said "Warmbliss told me that we have a message from StarClan. Three apprentices fought and killed a wolf. They will be warriors in one moon so that they can learn more warrior moves." Three apprentices were turned into warriors that day. They were Rockshade, Mapleleaf, and Robinpelt. Stonepaw then told her father, Darkcloud, she wanted to be a warrior, not a medicine cat and had already perfected all the moves I knew. They fought vocally for a while and then, since Stonepaw was his precious daughter, he let her be a warrior.

Last edited by Lightningstorm on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh MY GOSH!!!! That was an AMAZING Prolouge. Keep on righting..... I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
IF YOU SEND THIS TO ERIN HUNTER I WILL SO BUY THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 am

Hahaha, thanks guys! Sorry that I changed it a bit but I wanted it to turn out a little more different than it was going to end when I started it. I will start Chapter 1 in a week or 2. I'm at my grandparents' house and don't want to hog the computer Smile Should I add more to the Prologue?
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 am

No the Prologue is PERFECT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 am

Okay, thanks! We will dicuss Chapter 1 later then... Razz
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:33 am

Ok. Will you call me tomorrow? To let me know that we are going to talk about Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 am

I like it, keep writing please! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks, Fireheart! Me and Lightningstorm are co-authors together! So we are talking about what to right!!! Its AWSOME
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Very good! It's such an amazing story, lots of details! Keep up the good work Razz
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Thanks Mosspelt!!! I brings up our confidence hearing that from you. Are you allowed to join more than one Clan hear on the forum?
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey guys sorry it took so long, but we finally got it done! Hope you like it!! Razz

Chapter 1: Lightningstorm‘s P.O.V. (Still in the path)

After Stonepaw was done arguing with her father, I heard a labored howl come from the medicine cat den. Stonepaw rushed toward the sounds, knowing the howl belonged to Rufflepaw. I was right behind her, not looking forward to the painful scene we would see. When we saw how awful Rufflepaw looked, Stonepaw lost all composure. “What are you doing to him? I thought you we were supposed to make him feel better, not worse! What kind of medicine cat are you?!” Stonestep growled angrily. “C- calm down Stonepaw, I am okay. Thank you for worrying, but I will be okay.” Rufflepaw panted. “Don’t get know their hopes up, Rufflepaw. With this bad of a case, you may not be able to be made into a warrior.” Warmbliss meow with a sigh. Stonepaw had calmed down, and was laying beside Rufflepaw, gently smoothing his up lifted fur. What’s gotten into her?! I thought. I stayed with Stonepaw and Rufflepaw day and night. I was just as worried as Stonepaw, but I was missing my warrior training, so was Stonepaw. So we had to get back to our duties. I had to drag Stonepaw away from where Rufflepaw was laying, so that we could get back to training. “I was worried about you, Lightningpaw. You never missed training and duties. Even when you were sick and injured. Though Warmbliss, Darkcloud, and Rainstar didn’t like it. I know you are worried for Rufflepaw, but please don’t let that get in the way of you becoming a warrior.” Rockshade mewed, sincerely worried about me. “It wont Rockshade, I was there only to support Stonepaw. I am not worried for Rufflepaw because if it’s Warmbliss and StarClan, I know he will be just fine!” I said confidently. Rockshade then gently licked me behind the ear. There was an emotion on his face that I’d seen on Rufflepaw’s and Stonepaw’s when they looked at each other. What was it called? Why was Rockshade so nice to me?
Back to top Go down
Fernpaw
Hunter
Hunter
Fernpaw

Prey Points : 220

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 am

Thumbs up! i love it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 am

Thanks, Lightningstorm and I will try to brainstorm and try to get Chapter 2 done tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 pm

LOVE IT!!! I really hope you get it done with, idk, 10 chapters? That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Hahaha, thank you Blagonet! I didn't think you'd like this sort of story, guess I was wrong! We are carefully making this story, hopefully we will nail it and be able to make it acceptionally long! Work
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Yes, thank you! We will work hard like Lightningstorm said, and i hope you guys like the rest!!! Wolf Work
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:39 am

Its awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Thanks, that means a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes, it does mean a lot, we worked hard on it so thank you guys for reading it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Yeah, anytime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I couldnt agree with you more Lightningstorm! I hope we can get the next Chapter (s) done soon!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 am

This is great Wink
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks!!! It is nice to hear that people like it!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm   EarthClan  by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm Empty

Back to top Go down

EarthClan by:Stonestep and Lightningstorm
Page 1 of 1