Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 am

I was just wondering if Cloudtail and Mothwing would be able to join StarClan when they die, after all they don't believe in StarClan. Question
So, what do you guys think? Spat it out! XD ><
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan
PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 am

Hmm that's a tough question... Well they never do any bad deeds(yay!) ^^ so maybe they will be accepted to join StarClan and they would be so surprised that StarClan exists. So that seems to be evidence that StarClan is real. But if they are not accepted by StarClan then maybe they join other cats who don't believe in StarClan but they are not bad cats. >< (P.S I know this seems confusing but this is my answer! XD) Well I am not sure... o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 am

I think Cloudtail will, he'd been loyal to ThunderClan since series 1. Not sure about Mothwing...
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan
PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 am

Razorwing wrote:
I think Cloudtail will, he'd been loyal to ThunderClan since series 1. Not sure about Mothwing...
Hmm...that's one possibilty. Well anything is possible until Erin Hunter writes what will happen in the book... o.O
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 pm

I think that they will join Starclan. Cloudtail definitely! His loyal to his Clan! Smile
I'm uncertain about Mothwing though................ :S
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Vicky has said we will find out in one of the coming books, I hope that doesn't mean she's going to kill one of them! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Sounds like she is...! I think they will both go to Starclan because Jayfeather *Or was it Leafpool* was at the moonpool and didn't know why Mothwing went because he knew she did not believe in starclan. Then a starclan cat told him It was okay, because she was a good medicine cat and loyal to her clan. So I think she will go to starclan! ~I don't remember what book sorry! Embarassed

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I think that Cloudtail will be able to join StarClan, since (like everyone else said) he has been loyal to ThunderClan and would do anything to help it. And he has not done major wrongs. Also like everyone else said, I am not sure on Mothing. Although I have not read about her in books, but I have heard much and read much about her online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?   

Back to top Go down

Cloudtail and Mothwing - Will they be able to join StarClan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1