Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Prey Points : 1736

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 am

Earthstar had nodded in agreement with his deputy. "You're right." he replied simply and padded to his den to think about things.

Two Moons Later

Earthstar paced uneasily at the entrance of the nursery. He couldn't stand having to hear Nightfrost's pained yowls! Finally after what had seemed like a season, Dawnwhisker poked her head out of the nursery. "You may now come in to see and name your kits!" she mewed cheerfully. Earthstar's eyes widened "Are the kits and Nightfrost okay?" he asked, not waiting for an answer before he squeezed into the nursery excitedly.
Nightfrost looked up at her mate. "What should we name them, Earthstar?" she asked, lovingly licking two healthy toms and a beautiful she-kit. "This one should be named Stonekit for her gray speckled paws." Earthstar mewed, gently nudging the pitch black kit with gray speckled paws and emerald green eyes. Nightfrost nodded her approval. "This one shall be Barkkit for his fur." Nightfrost decided, licking a light brown tom with thin dark brown stripes and dark blueish green eyes. "And for this one....Marshkit for his eyes." Earthstar whispered, nuzzling a dark brown, blue, and white patched tom with dark green eyes. He looked exactly like Earthstar.
Later that moon, Patchkit and Icekit were born to Lioneyes and Snowfall. Stonekit, Barkkit, and Marshkit were bigger than usual and were very strong, especially Stonekit. Earthstar loved them equally and fairly. Always being there to play and visit with them.

Sorry this is such a short chapter guys! That's all I could think of. Stonestep, I made Stonekit to be you when you were a kit. Is that okay? If not, please tell me and I'll fix it immediately.I hope y'all liked it and....Earthstar is now a father!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://whisperingwillows.forumotion.com/
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 am

Great chapter once more! Purr...

New kits! Aww.... Heart Stonekit is so adorable ahhahahahaha (joking!) Razz
Congratulations to Earthstar! He seems so funny! XD
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:23 am

Great chapter!

Aww...new kits.... ^^
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 pm

OMSC I LOVE IT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 am

Your chapters are nice Lightningstorm! Please carry on writing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Prey Points : 1736

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:57 am

@Stonestep- Hahaha, you're welcome! Very Happy @Goldenfur- Thanks! I'll post a new chapter when one comes to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://whisperingwillows.forumotion.com/
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 am

Hey Lightningstorm, how about me? O.o hahaha
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 am

Lightningstorm wrote:
@Stonestep- Hahaha, you're welcome! Very Happy @Goldenfur- Thanks! I'll post a new chapter when one comes to me! Smile
No problem! Wink And I can't wait to read your chapter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 am

SAME HERE! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!   Chapter 2: New Little Warriors! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: New Little Warriors!
Page 1 of 1