Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart! Empty
PostI'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!

Listen everybody, I know I have not been much on here and I am pretty sure you all know that. And because of that, I am sorry. I hope you all can forgive me and especially Mosspelt. I have left the ENTIRE forum on her shoulders and she couldn't handle it alone. It was my fault that things became slow around here, so I can hope, you Mosspelt, can forgive me.

In other news, I am back, of course, and will do my best to stay active but no promises. School is just getting on my nerves lately, you know? Anyway, I hope to see you all around soon and get to say again to you all! Very Happy

Final thing I would like to mention, Stormheart has become a role model in my eyes. She has been the most active on this forum, she has helped me through these decisions and has been always thinking about TreeTopWhispers and because she has done this, I promoted her to Moderator. I know she will show more work throughout her promotion.

I would also like to mention that IceClover has resigned from Moderator, and is now Moderator Apprentice. If she does not show up within a month or so, she will be demoted again to just a normal member, which means, we need some new Moderator Apprentices! So just so you all know, I will be watching for awesome members! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Share this post on: reddit

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart! :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:51 am by Stormheart
Ugh, Fireheart we have been though this! It's not your fault! >.<

And, oh my gosh, I'm speechless for the next part. Thank you! (: But if any thing your the role model, because your the best!
Fireheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:52 am by Fireheart
Hey, it's true, and other members know it too! Anywho, yes, you deserve the position and you are more of a role model than I! I know it because it's the truth!
Stormheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 am by Stormheart
Your such a good friend Fire. (: Words are not enough!
Fireheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:56 am by Fireheart
Thank you and you are a better friend than I!
Stormheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 am by Stormheart
Oh, my good no I'm not! Your just so freaking awesome! Your the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for! I could go on all day!!!
Fireheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 am by Fireheart
So could I. You know, I am actually going to make a poll if this continues! ><
Stormheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 am by Stormheart
No!! But I really really could go on all day long! >.< Well Your my new brother now. Razz I'll go with that. (:
Fireheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:04 am by Fireheart
Fine, I guess I can be your older brother ><
Stormheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:08 am by Stormheart
I've all ways wanted one any way. XD I have two older step sisters. -.-`
Fireheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:09 am by Fireheart
Oh, haha. Well, I am your first! Very Happy
Stormheart
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:53 am by Stormheart
Haha, well I'm going to let other people post, because I could fill up the whole site with these messages! >.< And I'm sure your an awesome brother, lol.

EDIT: Wait! Leafsplash, does that mean your my sister!? XD
FabulousFur
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 pm by FabulousFur
CONGRATZZ! Very Happy That is soo awesome! Very Happy
Fireheart
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 am by Fireheart
Stormheart wrote:
Haha, well I'm going to let other people post, because I could fill up the whole site with these messages! >.< And I'm sure your an awesome brother, lol.

EDIT: Wait! Leafsplash, does that mean your my sister!? XD
*Looks at Stormheart with a strange look* Uhh, what's that supposed to mean!?!? ><
Tempest
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 am by Tempest
Congratulations, Stormheart! I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Stormheart
Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 am by Stormheart
Thank you. ^_^ Oh and Fire I was only joking! lol... And I think we have all forgotten to welcome Fireheart back! So... Welcome back Fireheart! I hope you find time for us even though that big pile of homework!! >.<
Fireheart
Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 am by Fireheart
Well that pile is slowly disappearing! I will make it all gone soon! Very Happy
Rubywing
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:34 pm by Rubywing
I had sooooooooooooooo much homework during my vacation! I was like: "OMG! I NEED TO FNISH THIS ALL ON SUNDAY!"...and i did...but i found out there was no due date...so i got rid of a BUNCH of homework. I'm glad your back. And congrats Storm!
Mosspelt
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:24 pm by Mosspelt
Fireheart!! *tackle hugs* I'm so glad to see you back here! And it's not your fault, I was inactive as well. :/
Honeyblaze
Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 pm by Honeyblaze
Congrats Stormheart! I totally agree with Fireheart u r the most active person on this site!
Fireheart
Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:34 am by Fireheart
Thanks for the greets everyone and I am hoping to see you all around here more often! Mosspelt, i bet you were more active than I! >.>
Bumbleberry
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 pm by Bumbleberry
I'm sorry i havent beenonline in FOREVER!!!!!!! Ive been busy with seventh grade and a new dog (golden doodle, woot woot! XD) and a whole bunch of other stuff but for my birthday i got a little laaptop (its a netbook but its just kinda weird to say that) so i added the TTW shortcut to my desktop to remind me to be active on the forum! Im surprised that i havent been deletd due to inactivity! please just remember... i have a life outside of the internet Wink lol.. ive been trying to put aside time on the weekends (sundays are my free days) to just relax and go online and stuff so i can probably come online atleast once a week unless something is up that i dont have time to come on treetop whispers!! i know that way back when seedfur was admin i bought a page but never private messaged her so i need to get with fireheart or mosspelt aboout that. then i can post updates maybe? idk if i could do that or not though... btw, sorry about all of my mispellings, im typing really fast..
Iceclaw
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:59 pm by Iceclaw
I'm so happy for you Stormheart! And I've got good news with me too! I'm going to be much more active on TTW! Wink

Stormheart
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 pm by Stormheart
Oh, yay! Well uh, welcome back(?) Razz

~And I really appreciate it you guys! (:
Blagonet
Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 pm by Blagonet
I hate school during the spring. The temps are WARM so I want it to be summer vacation. I'm happy that the weeks are going by fast though (not if that's how summer's going to be!!!!)!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Stormheart!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so verry confused rright now...

I'm Sorry and Congrats to Stormheart!

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: