Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

I will try to be on more!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

I will try to be on more!  Empty
PostSubject: I will try to be on more!    I will try to be on more!  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Well if you haven't noticed already I have not been as active as I used to be. :/ And I would like that to change! A few weeks ago I was grounded for a while and was not allowed on the computer... Here lately I have been kinda on and off. I have stopped being active on a few other Forums so that will give me more time here also. This weekend I will be working on three different projects, all due next week, so I don't know If I will be able to come on often.

I would also like to thank all the members that have thought of TTW, when things were going slow. We are still in the mist of coming back, but I know we will. (I understand if you didn't come on. I would just like to thank the ones that did. ^_^) Spring break and summer is on the way, so things will pick up then too!

Any way I'll see you around some time! Hey

~Storm
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I will try to be on more!    I will try to be on more!  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:33 am

Come back soon more! More.. Come back.. more.. Yeah that's it! Come back more as soon as possible! A.S.A.P! Razz xD Well yeah lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I will try to be on more!    I will try to be on more!  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 am

Haha. >.< Um, sure...?! Razz Maybe I'll see you around too? (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will try to be on more!    I will try to be on more!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I will try to be on more!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: