Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

WindClan: Main Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: WindClan: Main Clearing    Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

The place with the fresh kill Pile!

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Silverfeather
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer

Prey Points : 146

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Re: WindClan: Main Clearing    Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:04 am

((I'm assuming we're just going to post?))

The softened pace of a dark figure was heading towards the clan entrance, it's tail flicking from side to side with visible annoyance and it's ears pinned back over it's head. As the cat stepped into the clearing of the camp, her softened grayish colors and numerous scars lit up strangely, her unusually light orange eyes shining in the sun. Looking around the camp with a look of dismay, Gentlepaw's eyes finally landed on the fresh-kill pile and she let out a sigh of frustration. the day had ended in complete failure, as she hadn't managed to catch anything at all during the day.

Embarrased and afraid that some of the cats would notice her returning without any prey, she hurried over to the apprentice den and settled down, giving a nervous lick to her shoulder which indicated her uncomfort. I'm utterly useless... How come I even stayed in this clan, when I can't help them? I should leave the clan and die in silence, then they won't have to feed me any longer. she thought grimly, before she laid down on the ground, considering the abilities she could, and couldn't do.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsheart.forumotion.com/
Fawnleap

Prey Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: WindClan: Main Clearing    Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:31 am

Fawnleap padded into camp carrying a single small rabbit. With an indifferent stare at the clanmates staring at her she deposited her rabbit and walked over to a corner of the camp in a patch of sunlight. Looking up at the quickly darkening skies, Fawnleap considered going out into the territory for another hunt. With a soft sigh she decided against it and began to groom her fur. Glancing around the camp, she wondered who was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan: Main Clearing    

Back to top Go down

WindClan: Main Clearing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1