Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

A HUGE Forest Fire has spread to all the clans. ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan all ablaze. And the worst part is it was set by Twolegs! All cats are trying to reach the Highstones. (It's the closest place to the clans that has not caught fire.) Will you make it out alive?
(We will use the old territories, because some people have not read the newer books.)

Stormheart looked back at the ThunderClan camp for one brief second, her world falling apart around her. She saw some cats dash off to the Thunderpath, to escape the blazing flames. Panic is driving us, to do risking things. she though while she jumped over a small blazing branch.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Last edited by Stormheart on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:28 am

Burning trees fell down to the ground, nearly trapping Tanglepelt. As he ran to the only exit that seemed possible, a tree set ablaze blocked his path. He was trapped by the glowing inferno. At the very edge of the ring of fire there was a tree that hadnt caught fire on it's lower trunk tet. He climbed upwards until he felt the heat of te fire burning the leaves above, shifted to the other side of the tree, and jumped into safety. For now.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 1040

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 am

Icetail worriedly paced back in forth in camp. I know the fire can't reach SkyClan but I'm worried for the others. She looked up at the sky and saw smoke in the distance. But I hope everyone is okay...
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 am

After running through the blaze for what seemed like moons, he finally appeared upon a clearing that wasn't burning. He decided to lay there for a while..He got up then staryed to run towards the setting sun.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Rosepetal obeyed what Iceclaw said. Alright Water where can I find water

Last edited by Rosepetal on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Scarheart ran calling out Fireheart and Stormheart. Ok, Scarheart thought A fire is ruining the whole forest and Stormheart and Fireheart are somewhere in the forest... They could burned or.... She couldn't complete the thought. A surge of energy filled her as Scarheart became angry at the thought. She ran as fast as the wind... *CRASH!* She unexpectedly ran into Stormheart. As soon as she saw Stormheart and Fireheart alive and not burned she exclaimed. "Thank StarClan you 2 are ok! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 am

Tanglepelt finally came across the end of the fire, but he kept going until moonhigh, then stopped to rest just outside of Barley's farm. Yet, the fire crept closer as he slept. When will I stop running from these flames? he wondered as he fell asleep.

600th POST!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 am

~ Honeyblaze we are on the Thunderpath by the way.

Stormheart would have laughed at Scarheart's face under different circumstances. "No I have nooo idea. Thanks for the concern.." Stormheart said through gritted teeth. Her paws felt like they where on fire.. Fireheart looked like he was trying to concentrate on running and didn't respond. We've got to be close now.. Her vision was a bit distorted because of the smoke, and her lungs were heavy with ash. It was getting harder to breath by the second.

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 am

Scarheart saw Stormheart's condition becoming worse... "Stormheart are you ok?" she asked w/ concern. "Uh... Fireheart do you remember anything that can help if your lungs are full with smoke.....?" As soon as she said she knew that question was going help since Fireheart was looking good enough to help around... Great, she thought Stormheart and Fireheart look terrible and we are in the middle of a fire.... StarClan please help us!

Last edited by Honeyblaze on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Tanglepelt woke up to find the fire's edge barely three fox-lengths away. He stumbled groggily for a couple of steps, but then quickend until he was running..He began to cough violently, his lungs full of smoke. "Am I going to die here, alone, in this fire?" He spoke under his breath. "Is any cat out there?" He yowled in the direction of highstones. He continued running towards highstones. Once he was there he would be safe.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Rosepetal ran for Barely's Farm, that was the only place she couldn't see flames. She rested a bit then desperately tasted the air for a familiar scent. She started moving towards the Highstones when she smelled the faint scent of Tanglepelt. It seems he's going to the Highstones, that makes sense! I don't think the flames would reach there! She paused as she smelled Firestar, Stormheart, and Honeyblaze on the Thunderpath. Where should I go?? Firestar's my leader I should go that way She started going to towards the Thunderpath. Wait... Stormheart and Honeybaze are there as well. They are experienced and would protect Firesstar with their life if necessary. What is my protection compared to theirs? I should find Tanglepelt he's alone and he may be hurt. Roseptal made the almost impossible choice and continued going to the Highstones. I hope Starclan approves of my decision.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Tanglepelt had finally reached Highstones. He new that fire couldn't burn stone, so Highstones would be the only choice. He tasted the air, and recognized Rosepetal's scent. He waited near Mothermouth for Rosepetal to come. When she reached where Tanglepelt was, he asked, "Do you think we will ever be able to return to the forest?"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 pm

"Definitely" she replied. She hoped she sounded like she meant it. "What should we do?" she asked. "Maybe when the flames die down we can search for Firestar, Stormheart,and Honeyblaze I smelled their scent on the Thunderpath."
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 pm

"If the flames die down." Tanglepelt replied. "All of the prey will be gone, our camp destroyed. What will StarClan leave for us in this wasteland." He continued bitterly. "Which direction did you see them traveling on the Thunderpath? Toelwards us or in the other direction?" He asked, hopeful.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

~I don't know which direction their going Mad ~
"I...I don't know" Rospetal said flatly. "I'm sorry". "About what you said about Starclan...if Starclan doesn't will us to live there, there is definately a good reason. They will bless us with a better place to live."
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:37 am

"It's all right. I think that StarClan wouldn't do anything to the Clans that wasn't for good in the end. I know it might be dangerous, but I think I should go to the Thunderpath to find out where they're heading." Tanglepelt replied. "Do you think I should go?"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

"Hold on," If your going on so am I" She smiled "I'm pretty sure they are coming towards here but I think we should go anyway. First I want to find some Aloe Vera and possibly some Chamomile and
Echinacea, for the burns and to keep our strength up."

~I sent a pm to stormheart to find out which direction they go on~
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

Rosepetal wrote:
"Hold on," If your going on so am I" She smiled "I'm pretty sure they are coming towards here but I think we should go anyway. First I want to find some Aloe Vera and possibly some Chamomile and
Echinacea, for the burns and to keep our strength up."

~I sent a pm to stormheart to find out which direction they go on~

*I dont think the Clans have that, but ok...*

Tanglepelt and Rosepetal pelted off towards the Thunderpath, into the fire, and towards Stormheart, Fireheart, and Honeyblaze.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 pm

~i got them from this website that somebody created to help other sites with rp ~

One the way Rosepetal collected herbs that would be good for burns and infection, in case any of their clanmates were hurt. ~Now we are on the red dot on the map below k~ "Lets get a drink at look for some moss so we collect some water for our clanmmates." Roseptal meowed.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 pm

"Okay." Tanglepelt replied. As they collected moss, they could see the fire burning in all directions, the smoke risimg up into Silverpelt. Tanglepelt scented the stale smell of Stormheart, Fireheart, and Honeyblaze. "They've been here." He said to Rosepetal.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

~Uh.. guys I am Scarheart when I rp~
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:05 am

~Honeyblaze, you said "Honeyblaze" instead of Scarheart in one of you post by mistake so it might have confused them. Razz And I really don't like RPG someone elses character because I have no idea what they would say. >_< So Fireheart/Firestar (Whatever Razz) is going to be quite. xD

"Yeah I'm fine," Stormheart meowed. "Honey.. Honey is best for lungs. Hard to find.." She swallowed hard.

is that Rosepetal and Tanglepelt? No can't be. They should be at the highstones.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Tempest
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 740

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 am

Tempest followed the cats nonchalantly, his teal eyes brimming with the fear he was trying to hide. His tail tip was twitching back and forth slightly, clearly showing agitation, due to his fear and not being able to help. The silver tabby tom saw a gray tabby she-cat looking for something and walked over, asking actually thoughtful, "Can I help in any way?" He was worried about their expressions, and if they realized that he wasn't in any clan, what they would do. "Honey? I know where some honey is!" Tempest's voice was excited, happy he could do something to help. His teal eyes brightened, and he was bright and bubbly again, like his usual self. The lithe tom jumped onto a tree branch, stealthily avoiding the flames that were flickering everywhere. Where is it?! It's not there! he thought to himself, worry evident by the expression on his face. For a moment, while the flames flickered a different way, he caught a glimpse of something bright golden-yellow. His eyes narrowed into slits as he realized it was the honey. Pushing away his fear, the tom jumped right next to it. Luckily, all the bees had long since abandoned their cove. He grabbed it in his mouth, taking a step back, when he felt a sudden and intense pain on his foot. He immediately jumped back, and realized he has burnt his paw when he surveyed it. Needing to get out of the fire immediately, he ran, back towards the cat. He dropped it, panting, next to the other cats. He sat down and started to lick his foot.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:15 am

~Pshh >_< my avatar is misleading as always, I should change it. Stormheart is a Brown tabby she cat.

Stormheart eyed the cat warily. Then she realized she didn't know his name. "How do you.. Never mind." She got lost in her train of thought. Mouse-brain. The clans are burning all round me, my friends are in danger, and I'm standing here like a flabbergasted kit thats for gotten how to breath.. oh wait I have. Honey first questions later. "Thank you.." She licked the sweet sticky golden substance feeling relief as it went down her throat. She gestured to the cone with her tail for Scarheart and Fireheart. (haha weird... Stormheart, Scarheart, Fireheart..) She looked at the unfamiliar tom. "Who are you? You possibly just saved my life and I don't even know your name." She adds quietly "Your welcome to come with use."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:23 pm

"Welcome to the 700 post club, Blagonet." "Thank you, Blagonet."

Tanglepelt eyed the three- no, there were four cats on the horizon. Who's the fourth cat? He wondered. He signaled with his tail to run over to the cats. "I have bad news," Tanglepelt said. "The fire is spreading near Higstones!

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:24 pm

~Blagonet, who are you talking to? Rosepelt right? Or are you yelling to us? >_<

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)   

Back to top Go down

Fire! RPG (All Clan's Invited)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next