Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

I don't know what to do....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: I don't know what to do....   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:09 am

So I have a friend who used to be pretty close to me. She was awesome, but she always talked about boys when we met up at each others house. How she has a crush on a boy in our class and how another boy in her bus, and our class, shows signs of having a crush on her.

Once me, her and 2 other friends had a sleepover at my house. We showed her songs from One Direction since we were listening to songs and chilling out... After that she started liking 1D a little too much... she became obsessed with them. She is always singing their songs in class, showing one of the popular girls their photos on her Ipod and listening to their songs in school. Every time I saw her she was w/ her friend the popular one and talking about 1D. Who they like the most and stuff like that. They were like the 1D news reporters. They knew EVERYTHING about them...

On Tuesday we went on a trip so we were allowed to listen to music on the bus. They were listening to a song I didn't like so
Me: I hate that song!
My Friend: You know its by 1D
Me: Duh
My Friend told her popular friend that

They made a huge deal out of it... Me and my other friend, who was at the sleepover, regret showing her their songs... I don't know what to do. I don't like being with her... I wish she could be the way she was before all the boy problems and 1D craziness! I dont know what to do with her! She is like someone else... not the friend I knew.......... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Maybe you should take to her about it, that might help.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:55 pm

I never get the chance to with her the way she is.... Last time I tried explaining a friend how she changed we ended up having a huge fight and breaking up.... Although 2 weeks later we ended up being friends again cuz she just wont leave me alone...
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Well you might find this harsh, maybe even impossible.

Forget about her. Me and a friend of mine had to do that with some girl that we thought was our friend. She just dumped us and didn't talk to us, because of very stupid reasons. Then when. The popular girl decided they didn't like her, and she came back to us. Pssh. She stabed us in the back, then when she tried to come back she lied about it. -_-

So I really do think you should just forget her. She is the one that should feel bad not you and your other friends.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Everybody changes. Once I was over at my friends house and then we started arguing about something or other and then we just stopped and got along. We had about three of these and then I moved, sadly.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 am

Stormheart wrote:
Well you might find this harsh, maybe even impossible.

Forget about her. Me and a friend of mine had to do that with some girl that we thought was our friend. She just dumped us and didn't talk to us, because of very stupid reasons. Then when. The popular girl decided they didn't like her, and she came back to us. Pssh. She stabed us in the back, then when she tried to come back she lied about it. -_-

So I really do think you should just forget her. She is the one that should feel bad not you and your other friends.

Stormheart its not really like she is mean to us or anything its just she gets a little too... crazy... when it comes to one direction... well her and the popular girl... or else their really nice... she even invited me to her party in which she invited her closest friends only... and i am not gonna break up with 2 days before the last day of school...
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:40 am

Well then give her time and see if she starts talking to you guys again. I mean if she doesn't, oh well. :/ Just kinda have to move on. but she might come back to her old self, who knows.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Well, I know two 1D fans that are my friends and we get along really well...But I'm thinking that the kind of person your talking about is the one that goes SUPER DUPER crazy, possibly worse than my friend 'stalking' 1D, and has gone overboard with 1D.

If that is the case, you might want to just go with the flow a little. People change and I guess this is your friend changing a bit.

I'm not that good with helping people that much, so I don't expect people to be 'amazed' by this.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do....   

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to do....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Other :: Relationships-
Jump to: