Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Ghostclan RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tigerlily

Prey Points : 43

PostSubject: Ghostclan RP   Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 am

First topic message reminder :

What is Ghostclan?
Ghostclan is a clan where the unloved and/or ignored clan cats go when they run away. The unloved are told by Starclan to run to Ghostclan.
What does the territory look like? What do they hunt?
Ghostclan camp is right by a river. They are surrounded by willow trees. They hunt what they want to eat.
What are the Ghostclan rules?
1. No mates or kits are allowed in Ghostclan.
2. You must wake up when the sun shines between the two Great Willows.
Great Willows:

3. There is no "star" after the leader of Ghostclan's name, since they aren't one of the four clans.
What are the rules of the RP?
1. The loners that are friends with Ghostclan are called, "The Misguided Ghosts" You may make one.
2. Have fun!
Template to join:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Description or Picture:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Why did they run away?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
My cat!
Name: Hauntedsoul
Description or Picture:
Hauntedsoul:

Why did they run away?: Everyone was creeped out by her silver eyes, so they ignored her and left her to die... pretty much Razz
Other: N/A
All cats:
Leader
Hauntedsoul (Tigerlily}
Deputy
Athmystrose (Rubywing)
Medicine cat
Warriors
Grassleaf (Blagonet)
Leafblaze (Stormheart)
Blackstripe (Honeyblaze)
Stealthclaw (Littlestep)
Speckledtail (Sandstar)
Elders

Last edited by Tigerlily on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Leafblaze looked at Blackstripe in bewilderment. "Amethystrose clearly just said that Hauntedsoul is our leader.."

~This is super short and I hate making short roleplay posts. Sorry. >_<

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

"Hello" I say to the group that is forming. "I'm Grassleaf, formerly of ThunderClan, for those who don't know. What's going on here?

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 pm

~Didn't read that part!~

"Opps, Forgot," Blackstipe said sheepishly. Great job, Blackstripe He thought It's not even sundown yet and you made a total fool out of yourself. "Umm... So.." He, said pretty nervously, "Should we go meet Hauntedsoul?"
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:15 am

~I know the person who plays Hauntedsoul doesn't come on. But still...~

"Well, she might be busy right now...we should check first." Amethystrose said. Busy? For all I know, she might not even be in the camp right now!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:23 am

Blagonet wrote:
"Hello" I say to the group that is forming. "I'm Grassleaf, formerly of ThunderClan, for those who don't know. What's going on here?

"Well Grassleaf, I am Leafblaze. You are formerly of ThunderClan, eh? Wonderful, wonderful. Now answer my question why were you sent here?" She stared at him with her intimidating eyes. It's not that she didn't like new warriors, its just that the exile from her clan has made her harsh and somewhat unfriendly.

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

"Bluestar said that I looked miserable, beimg tortured in my Clan, so she told me to follow the river to a place where there were two willows. I did, and itnlead me her." Grassleaf finished. "I suppose that you're very determined, eh, Leafblaze?"

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm

"Determined? You could say that. Trying to protect my clan? Yes. You must understand that it is strange to see two warriors request to Ghostclan at the same time.. For no one rarely comes to j GhostClan in the first place." Leafblaze looked at the willow trees outside of the camp. The GhostClan territory was all she, and all of her fellow warriors, had. She was determined to protect it, no matter what.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Yes, it must be strange to see that. Howeger, I assure you that I will do no harm to the Clan. It was merely a coincedence." Grassleaf said. A coincidence. Coincidences usually have bad consequences, someone had always said to him when he was a kit.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Leafblaze narrowed her eyes. "There are no coincidences, every thing has a purpose or reason. Very well.
We have a few rules here in GhostClan, you can not have a mate. You must wake up every morning when the sun starts to shine between the two Great Willows." She gestured with her head where the two Great Willows were.
"Now, do you have any questions?"

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yes, I do. What kind of prey runs around here, and how big is our territory?" He asked. He hoped that there were squirrels and mice, as they were his favourite.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Why you put me on the spot? I have no idea how large the territory is! xP

"Well lots of different types of prey live in this area, from fish to squirrels. You can catch and eat what ever you like. As for how big our territory is.. Well it's pretty vast. It starts about a mile away from the Clan territories, and goes west about 4. I haven't even explored all of our northern and southern territory."
(Sorry but I forgot the term cats use for distance, I'm pretty sure it isn't miles. Razz)

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

(fox-lengths?) Razz

"Wow, that is pretty big. like a variety of prey. A good clan always has multiple food sources." I replied. "Uhm, are there hunting patrols and stuff like that, or do we just go and hunt when we would like?" I ask. "Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. This is just so new to me."

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm

"Yes, yes. Considering the diversity in the clan it is very important that we have different types of prey to chose from," Leafblaze said to Grassleaf. "We do have hunting patrols, but rarely. This is simply because the size of our Clan is quite.. Small. You are still required to hunt everyday and you have to bring your kills to the fresh kill pile."
"The questions are understandable," she said. "However, do not apologize."

BLAG, why are you speaking in 1st person? And why do you keep switching back and forth from presentense to past tense? o_O

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 pm

AARGH I'm sorry, I'll just use 3rd person past, but for some reaeon I just can't stick with it... I'm not good at rp writing Razz)

"Do not apologize..." He repeated under his breath. Grassleaf then said, "Good... just what I'm used to. This is not a good trait of mine, yet I still have it: I do not like things to change. This is very bad, as everything changes, be it slow or fast, and in order to survive, we must adapt to these changing environments." Grassleaf has nl idea why he brought that up, yet now it was a subject matter.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 pm

"Umm... I have a question," Blackstripe asked. "Since all of us are runaways does this clan have a medicine cat? Because I don't think any of the medicine cats would like to runaway."
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm

"Not yet." Amethystrose answered. "But a medicine cat might run away one day and find us."
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 pm

"Real reassuring," Blacksripe muttered under his breath. "Umm.... So, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm

"You are quite confusing Grassleaf," Leafblaze said softly. She then turned to Blackstripe. "More warriors than you realize are very knowledgeable when it comes to treating wounds. Maybe a warrior will join and realize they would make a better medicine cat than warrior. You never know."

~Whoa, bad grammar, sorry!

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 pm

"Well, after all, that is my nature," he said with a soft chuckle. "Actually, I was the Medicin Cat's apprentice back in ThunderClan. I decided that I wasn't a good warrior, so I decided to become a medicine cat apprentice."

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 pm

"Hm, well would you like to be Medicine Cat here? The position is open and we really need a Medicine Cat. If you don't feel like you know enough that's understandable."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 am

"I would have to accept. I only know how to treat basic wounds, iidentyfy herbs, and know what here purposes are." said Grassleaf.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:45 am

"So you would like to be GhostClan's new medicine cat? Okay, great! Now shoo, you have to go making your self a den."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

"Don't rush him." Amethystrose said, slightly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:10 am

Blackstripe felt like he was really really good at making bad impressions. At camp he was pretty bad and he knew that Leafblaze didn't like him. Why do I always end up doing something stupid? he thought to himself. He was about to say something about how we were just talking about medicine cats and we got one but decided against it. He already enough of a fool of himself today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostclan RP   

Back to top Go down

Ghostclan RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Warriors Misc. :: Roleplay-
Jump to: