Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Newbie alert! Newbie alert!

Go down 
+3
Blagonet
Stormheart
Blizzardtooth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

Prey Points : 128

Newbie alert! Newbie alert! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:33 am

Hi, I'm Blizzardtooth, a little newbie. I am a mature girl who's not in middle school yet, so I'm always open for RPs. Treetop looks like a nice place to hang when your bored, so here I am.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:34 am

I'm Stormheart the Mod. of the forum and I have sent you a PM... So my welcome is in that. XD I really do hope you like it here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 am

EH! I am Blagonet, but you can call me Blag or Blaggy. Or Blagonet. Whichever works best for you Razz. Have a WelcomeWaffle!
Back to top Go down
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 am

Hiya, guys. *takes waffle and hides in stash* So, do I basically create a cat's bio then start roleplaying that character?
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 am

Well you should join a Clan first (an Admin will accept you as soon as possible.) And then you could create your cat Bio. and start RPG in your Clan. :3
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 am

You can do that, or chat, or answer a poll, or play a posting game, or just basically do anything! Except far spamming. Thats bad......
Back to top Go down
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:54 am

Spamming is horrible. It is just a bunch of words randomly put together without a purpose. Anyways, I'll go browse the boards and decide what to do first.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 am

Sounds like a plan. It's the easiest way to get to know the place. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:08 am

Ye-up. I've started posting on Apprentice to Warrior. I'm going to get off now and get back on in a few hours, since I'm tired. Bye.
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 am

Hey, hey! Welcome to the site! I'm FabulousFur28 Razz A warrior of Thunderclan 8D But you can call me Fab for Fabfur Razz Either works with me *shrug* ENJOY THIS AWESOME SITE!
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Hiya, Fab. You guys have cool username colors. Are you all staff, or in certain groups?
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi! If you haven't noticed by the name or anything, my name's Rubywing, but you can call me Ruby is you like. I hope you like the site and it's very nice ta meet ya! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Wow, I feel so loved. XD Anyways, so far I've met:
One staffer
Two members of the month
And one member I haven't figured out yet
Wow!
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Blizzardtooth wrote:
Hiya, Fab. You guys have cool username colors. Are you all staff, or in certain groups?

She is in a certain group. (The ThunderClan group.) All ThunderClan members have Green names. ~Unless they are staff or are temporarily in the 'Birthday Cat' group or "Warrior of the Month" group.

And no it's not an honor to met me. XP
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh, and also you can join a clan! Just go to the bottom of the homepage, click on the clan you would like to join, and click 'join group'. Then you should be accepted into the clan and voilà!
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello! I am Hoenyblaze but you can call me Honey for short if you want.. Welcome TTW! Hope to see ya around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Hey Blizzardtooth, nice to meet you. The name's Mosspelt, but you can see that for yourself on the left, and I am one of two Moderators here. Razz I'm glad to see you've joined, I hope you have lots of fun here, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

~And by the way, if you'd like to change the color of your name, you can join one of the Clans. (;
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Mosspelt wrote:
Hey Blizzardtooth, nice to meet you. The name's Mosspelt, but you can see that for yourself on the left, and I am one of two Moderators here. Razz I'm glad to see you've joined, I hope you have lots of fun here, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

~And by the way, if you'd like to change the color of your name, you can join one of the Clans. (;
MOSS! You forgot the cookie AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Newbie alert! Newbie alert! Tumblr_m81fmarLTQ1rcegrno1_250

Oh no! Haha, here Blizzardtooth, have a Treetop Welcome cookie *hands out cookies*.

~Would you guys hate me if I did that all the time XD Started a post with a gif?? Haha, I bet you can't tell what post I just came from. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm

Oh Mosspelt, how could we hate you? :3 I think it's a lovely idea. I just love gifs. Razz

And no, I can not imagine what topic you just came from. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 pm

On my nook, gifs are slow -.- but I can still watch them, so sure! But honestly, I cannot imagine where you came from. I just cannot.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Yay! I got a cookie. *hides in cookie stash* I just realized I'm in the Warrior of the Month poll. Oh God, I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Don't be scared! It just means that you're an active member (hopefully still will be) that people think deserve something extra! Last months was crazy. It was a FOUR WAY TIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Blizzardtooth
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer
Blizzardtooth

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 pm

I know. Razz
It was Rubywing, you, and two other people I forget the names of. Man, that was history!

Last edited by Blizzardtooth on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Tempest, and Icetail. It was quite funny when nobody voted to break the tie. I guess nobody wanted to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie alert! Newbie alert!   Newbie alert! Newbie alert! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie alert! Newbie alert!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next