Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Main Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Seedstar
Special Contributer
Special Contributer

Prey Points : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Main Clearing   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The center of clan life, not to mention area of clan meetings and the fesh-kill pile!

Click here to visit my page
Creator of the forum. Full admin powers, Special Contributer rank. I contribute my specialness to the forum.
Officially "retired" from the forum, but still living!
Back to top Go down
http://treetopwhispers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1736

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 am

Lightningstorm had just gotten back from patrolling and was walking tiredly back into camp when she saw Stonestep sitting next to Stormheart. All of a sudden, Stonestep made a misery-filled face, which almost instantly turned into comfort.Is she thinking of her family? Lightningstorm wondered. She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice...
Back to top Go down
http://whisperingwillows.forumotion.com/
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:47 am

Stonestep saw Lightningstorm and beckoned her over with her tail. Stonestep gladly offered the rest of her vole to her. Even though seeing her best friend in the camp had comforted her extremely, the sadness of her family's death knawed at her from the inside. Mother? Father? Brother? If your listening please forgive me! I did not mean to cause you to die! I never wanted to be with him, but yet I couldn't stay away from him...... Stonestep turned and forced herself to push the thoughts away and focuse on her best friend, or what she calls, her kin.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:23 am

When Stonestep greeted her, Lightningstorm felt a pang of sadness and regret wash up in her emotions. Stonestep and Lightningstorm had been able to literally feel each others emotions for as long as they could remember. They had still been the best of friends when Stonestep had fallen for Lightningstorm's evil twin brother that lived in ShadowClan, Lightningstrike.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 am

Stonestep, when she had fallen for Lightningstrike, was completely in love with him. He was never evil around her, yet when the Clans found out about them becoming mates, before Stonestep became deputy, the Clans broke out into a battle. That is the battle Stonestep's family died. Stonestep knew that Lightningstorm knew what she was feeling and Stonestep regreted now, more than ever, every moment the she had spent with Lightningstrike. HE is the reason my family is dead! I will never be like that again! My Clan is all that matters to me now! she thought as she stroked Lightningstorm's spine with her tail. The two cats gaze fell onto each others, and at that moment Stonestep meowed, "Lightningstorm, do you ever wish things could be different between you and Lightningstrike?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:46 am

"Every single day" Lightningstorm replied, not surprised by her best friend's sudden question. "He wasn't always evil, I love him but am still loyal to my Clan. For my clan, I'd kill him without a second thought about it. It sounds ruthless but it's true...even though he's my only brother, if he's not in my Clan, he's not my kin!" Lightningstorm said, no emotion in her voice. Stonestep knew her words were as true as StarClan, yet she couldn't understand the way she had said it. Lightningstorm was usually so laid back, that sentence didn't suit her at all! Is she okay? wondered Stonestep. What Lightningstorm said next, surprised Stonestep so much, she almost toppled over onto Stormheart!
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 am

Stonestep stood looking down at her friend in disbelief. It is completely true what she is saying, I would kill him for the sake of my Clan. But for some reason if it was her brother in another Clan and she would have to kill him, she wouldn't! She couldn't! But I would do anything for this Clan, even if it means killing my kin then so be it! Lightningstorm and Stonestep headed into the warriors den for a well deserved night's sleep. Stonstep's and Lightningstorm's nest were right next to each others. "Good night, Lightningstorm" Stonestep purred. "Good night" Lightningstorm replied with a yawn. Stonstep sunk down into her freshly changed nest and went to sleep dreaming of the happy memories of her family......
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 am

"Are you okay, Stonestep? And hey Lightingstorm! How have you been?" Stormheart asked a bit distracted.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 pm

"I'm fine," Stoonestep replied and she stood up and arched her back in a long stretch. Is it really that noticable if I am troubled? Lightningstorm and Stormheart followed Stonestep out of the warriors' den and into the sun lit clearing.
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Rosepetal finishes organizing the herbs, she grabs a vole as she finishes it she gazes in the horizon a perfect time to collect herbs what a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Lightningstorm woke up to see Stonestep looking directly in her eyes. Mrrooowww yowled Lightningstorm with surprise. "W-why are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" she asked furiously. Every cat in the camp had heard Lightningstorm yowl and came to see what had happened to the young warrior. "What happened?" Firestar meowed calmly. "I was getting this lazy furball up so we could go on a hunting patrol! I know it wakes her up when you stare at her (don't ask me why) so I tried that."Stonestep explained. All of the cats that had gathered, let out a purr of amusement, even Firestar! Lightningstorm was so embarassed so she said "Are we going hunting or not? I bet I can catch more than you, Stonestep! Lets go!" Lightningstorm dragged Stonestep out of the entrance of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm

When the hunting patrol came back, it turns out Lightningstorm did catch more prey than Stonestep. "I would have caughten that rabbit if someone didn't decide to yawn and scare it off!!", Stonestep looked jokly at Lightningstorm. "Well if you didn't stare at me, I would still be asleep and not out here yawning!", Lightningstorm joked back. Stonestep gave Lightningstorm a friendly nudge and the cats padded into the clearing . They both dropped off their catch on the fresh-kill pile. Four mice, two sparrows, two blackbirds, and one plump rabbit that Stonestep managed to catch on the way back to camp. Stonestep was the largest and tallest cat in ThunderClan, so it is harder for her to catch prey, due to her giant stature. But she worked hard as an apprentice and managed to overcome this, but still is a bit diffcult. Stonestep and Lightningstorm picked up a sparrow and carried it over to the nursery and the elders' den. Snowflower was grateful for the meal, and Patchkit mumbled "Thank you" while crunching into the sparrow. The two she-cats padded away from the nursery and gave Reedwhisker the other sparrow and he just grunted in reply. After the nursery and the elder was fed, Lightningstorm and Stonstep picked up a mice each and went to sit under the fallen tree.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Stormheart noticed that the clan looked peaceful again today. The light breeze and the tweeter of the birds, seemed to relax everyone. She thought to herself, How much longer could the clan be strong and healthy? We have had plenty of prey, the other clans have not been bothering us, and we have had no sickness. But when will that all end?

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Lightningstorm thought it was a good time to ask the question that had been pestering her all day. "When did you first meet Lightningstrike?" Lightningstorm asked with a curious look on her face. "W-where did that question come from?" Stonestep mewed back, bewildered that Lightningstorm was thinking of her brother again. "Well.... I was thinking about my family and wondered when you'd met him, I never remember you meeting Lightningstrike!" Lightningstorm replied simply. I forgot that Lightningstorm got knocked out when I first met her brother! She didn't remember anything about that incident and still doesn't! Should I tell her? Maybe I should talk to Lightningstr.... Stonestep couldn't believe she was thinking of meeting that fox heart behind her Clan and even bestfriend's back again! "Uh, I'll tell you about Lightningstri-" before Stone step could finish talking, Lightningstrike came strolling through the entrance of camp! "Hello, sister. It's been a while, I was getting lonely!" he said evilly sarcastic. "Lightningstrike?!?! What're you doing here?"Lightningstorm asked hardly able to believe her eyes. "Yes, what are you doing here Lightningstrike?" Stonestep meowed venomously.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Stormheart saw a cat that look like Lightningstorm, but was not her! He stunk to Starclan to! "Who are you and what are you doing here!" Stormheart hissed. Stonestep look like she wanted to claw his face off, and Lightningstorm looked very shocked. He just look at Stormheart in the eyes, and hesitated then said " you look like a windclan cat." "you piece of Fox dung!" Stormheart hissed. She was about to ripe his pelt off when Thundertail ran over to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 am

When Stonestep saw her former mate walk through the camp entrance, an anger so strong and so powerful built up so fast that Stonestep thought she would not be able to control herself from running up to Lightningstrike and ripping his throat out. She was a lot bigger and stronger than him, and it would be extremely easy to kill him. Yet Stonestep found it hard not to stare at him. Then there was a faint breeze that carried a voice whispering to her. Sister, be strong. For us.... Then with as much pride as a leader on Highrock, Stonestep raised her head high and said, "This is THUNDERCLAN!! Now GET OUT!! Stonestep felt as strong as LionClan as she spoke to this fox-heart. Both Lightningstorm and Lightningstrike seemed suprised with how much strenght was put into her words. Even Firestar did not dare to interrupt. Stonestep heard the voice again, Thats its sister... Now avenge our death!! Without thinking, Stonestep leaped onto Lightningstrike, which instantly made him collapse, and clamped down onto his scruff, shaking him light a limp piece of prey. She smelled his fear-scent and saw horror in his gaze. She then tossed him across the clearing....he didn't move. Even though Lightningstorm hated Lightningstrike, he was still her brother and she loved him. Lightingstorm ran over to her brother's ragged body and wailed to Stonestep, "Why, Stonestep?! Why did you have to kill him?!" Stonestep began to back away saying, "I-I-I didn't mean to. It was an accident. I'm sorry!" Stonestep then turned around and sped away from her Clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:08 am

Stonestep killed him! Everyone else in the clan was gathered around Lightningstorm and her "brother"? Stormheart felt sorry for Lightningstorm to have to deal with the loss, but not for him! Stormheart sped away to find Stonestep.

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 am

Thundertail saw ever thing. Where Stormheart looked like she was going to kill the strange cat, and how Stonestep did! Lightningstorm was upset about the cat that look just like her getting killed... Everyone was gathered around her. Stonestep sped away after she killed "the cat". Stormheart bolted after her, probably to comfort her, considering she was her closest friend next to Lightningstorm. Stormheart would catch up to her sense she is as fast as the windclan cats. I'm glad she is not in windclan.... She definitely does not act like one! Nope she is all Thunderclan....... How could I think like this after what just happened! Thundertail thought angerly.

Helpful Links!

Last edited by stormheart on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 am

Stonestep was hiding in a thick bush, hoping know one who try to confort her. But yet, she felt lonly. Lightningstorm probably hates me right now! she wailed in her head. I killed her brother! At this moment, Stonestep felt more far away from Lightningstorm than she ever has. The breeze began to pick up again and Stonestep heard her brother's voice, Don't feel bad sister, you did what you felt was right. But, Barktooth, I killed her brother! My best friend's brother! Barktooth's voice sounded closer, It was his time to die.... The sun fell down and the last rays of the day faded away, and the bright moon came up to replace it. Stonestep snuggled down farther into the bush, suddenly not regretting what had happened to Lightningstrike. It was his time to die.... Barktooth's words echoed in her mind as she drifted to sleep. "Thank you Barktooth, I feel better." Stonestep said as she felt her brother curled around her and darkness flooded over her.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 am

"Stonestep! Stonestep!" Stormheart yelled. "what are you doing? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get up! That mouse brain needed to die!.... Sorry if I sound harsh but it is what it is. I will stay with you if you want me to or not. I don't know what happened between you to before that accident, but it must of been bad, because you are deputy. Firestar trust you to get over things as deputy. I'm sure Lightningstorm will forgive you. Maybe not right now but later.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 am

Stonestep blinked open her eyes as she heard Stormheart calling her. She was right, she could not just lay around forever. Stonestep got up and her heart ached with pain. Her brother's scent still lingered where he had stayed with her. When she saw Stormheart approach her, she was was looking for an expression in Stormheart's eyes but only saw love for a friend and comfort. Stonestep hoped that Lightningstorm would find a way to forgive her for the pain she had caused her. Although Stonestep was not ready to go back to camp, Stormheart had encouraged her to go on. The two cats fell in step with one another as they trailed back to ThunderClan's camp.

Last edited by Stonestep on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 am

The walk back to the clan was long and awkward. Stonestep was quite and distracted. Then Stormheart meowed "It does not matter what other cat think of you. I will always be at your side."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am

Lightningstorm felt unimaginable pain because her only twin brother was just killed by her best friend but then she heard Barktooth, her first crush and Stonestep's brother say I know you loved him and it hurts but it was his time, it's also time for you to find a love that is stronger than the one between you and Stonestep. Go find your destined one,Lightningstorm! Your brother won't go to the Dark Forest so don't worry and be happy. Lightningstorm's heart ached when Barktooth said her name. Since she was naive, she didn't know what he meant by 'destined one'. She felt bad for making Stonestep feel like she hated her, so she went to find her. Right when she was going to through the entrance....
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:51 am

Stonestep and Stormheart padded through before her. Stonestep looked at Lightningstorm, but then looked away. " I don't blame you if you don't forgive me.", Stonestep said sadly. Right now all Stonestep wanted to hear was Lightningstorm's and Stormheart's voices. She had been gone for almost two days and that had been the longest time Stonestep had spent away from her two friends. Then Barktooth's scent drifted around her. All will be forgiven, but Lightningstorm has another path that she must follow. Thank you, Barktooth, promise me that you, mother, and father will stay with me. I promise, dear sister..., Barktooth said with such calmness that made Stonestep miss him even more. His scent soon drifted away and she was back to reality. Stonestep realized that she needed to send patrols out. She sent out hunting, and patrolling partols. After the inncoedent with Lightningstrike, Stonestep will still bairly glance at Lightningstorm. She had hoped that they will always be friends.....
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 am

shock still rushed through rosepatals veins, but saddness overwelhmed her when she gazed and stonestep. i will share tongues with her in the morning
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm

The next morning, Lightningstorm woke up to see Stonestep's nest empty and cold. When she walked out of the warrior's den, she saw Stonestep making patrols."I want to go on a patrol with you, Stonestep....we need to talk." Lightningstorm said, her meow surprisingly calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   

Back to top Go down

Main Clearing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next