Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Main Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seedstar
Special Contributer
Special Contributer

Prey Points : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Main Clearing   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 pm

The center of clan life, not to mention area of clan meetings and the fresh-kill pile!

Click here to visit my page
Creator of the forum. Full admin powers, Special Contributer rank. I contribute my specialness to the forum.
Officially "retired" from the forum, but still living!
Back to top Go down
http://treetopwhispers.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Yum! *grabs frog and starts eating*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Leafstar pads out of the marshy rabbit den and into the bright light of sunhigh. The drifting scent of the fresh kill from the fresh kill pile is tempting to her, so she pads up to it and takes out a vole from the pile. After finishing it off, she buries the bones and pads up to her trusty Medicine Cat, Iceclover. "Good sunhigh, Iceclover. The patrol should leave soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Iceclover ducked her head in greeting to her awesome, respectful- worthy leader. "Shall I accompany you?"
((Wait- am I a medicine cat???))

((Yes, I am))
Iceclover dipped her head to her leader, and stopped devouring her frog. "I will start to orginize herbs in case if one of the apprentices has a deadly encounter with a thorn." Iceclover tried to stiffle her laughter, but failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Leafstar nodded. "Good Idea. Warriors have been as careless as ever where they put their paws. You'd think they were blind." Leafstar flicked her tail, her tiger-like pelt shining in the sunlight. I think I am going to go out on a patrol, would you care to join me?" Asked Leafstar, her bright green eyes challenging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

"I would. Even counting our careless warriors, we dont seem to have enough cats for even one patrol. I would be honored to patrol with you. And a Medicine Cat is almost useless if she doesnt have cats to treat, so i would like to help out in any way I can." Iceclover responded, her silver eyes meeting Leafstars demanding green eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:32 pm

"Alright, then, let's go now." She purred, padding off into the pine trees, the watery marsh squishing under her pads. The moment she stepped out of the camp, she detected the aroma of the pine trees and the remote herbs. A small breeze blew through the trees, sending a cold almost-Leaf Bare chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Iceclover trotted after Leafstar, the cold breeze biting into her fluffy pelt. She suddenly had images of her nice, warm nest, but shook them off and plodded forward. "Which boundary will we check first?" Iceclover asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 pm

"How about the area down by the lake?" Suggested Leafstar. Her amber eyes looked up at the sunlit sky- it was almost clear except for some thin white sheet clouds passing by. Her ears flickered as a twig broke off a tree and fell to the ground, yelping in pain as it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:10 pm

"Leafstar!! Leafstar, are you okay!?!" Iceclover called out, running over to her leader. "Can you hear me?!?!"
OOC: This happened to my brother once. It hit him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Brightfern
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer

Prey Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Brightfern slipped out from a clump of brambles and pads over. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors.iftopic.com

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:52 pm

The leader shook off the chill to make her coat puff out and turned to her two trusty warriors, including Brightfern, who had just ran over.
"I'm all right, Iceclover, Brightfern. Thanks for checking on me. Just the winter wind has broken off some weak twigs and one unfortunately landed on my head. I'm all right, though." Leafstar said unworried. She tilted her head slightly and then glanced upwards at the trees to make sure no other twigs were planning to fall again.
"We were just about to go off on a patrol, would you care to join us? We would not mind if a Warrior would accompany us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 pm

"Are you sure, Leafstar??" Iceclover inspected Leafstar warily. "Are you sure you dont need me to quickly check to make sure you aren't hurt? Oh, hey, Brightfern. Thanks for joining us."
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6279

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Darkheart walked toward the confused cats (hehehehe). "Hello Leafstar (even though you wont reply for a long time), I'll be staying here and watching the camp." Darkheart said and walked away.

Helpful Links!

September UOTM 2010!
ANIME-GAMES-MUSIC-STARGAMER'S LIFE!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 pm

"Okay, Darkheart. If an apprentice steps on a thorn, you know where to find me!" Iceclvoer yelled at Darkheart's retreating figure.
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 am

Darkheart chuckled. He wanted to say something back at them but didn't feel like it.

Helpful Links!

September UOTM 2010!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am

Leafstar flicked her ears in acknowledgement of Darkheart, one of her trusted warriors. She then ruffled her thick fur. Suddenly remembering why they were there, she then began to look for a scent. Being the number of cats that had just been here, and the wind blowing the cat scent around, there was not a good chance of there being pray near here. She then began to stray a few cat lengths away, following a weak scent of mouse. Leafstar sniffed curiously at a pile of dead pine needles and prodded it with her paw. She then ignored the pile by stepping over it and over an obtrusive root, landing on the slightly dusty ground. It had been a while since the land received any rain, but the trees were still doing fine, and the marsh was still murky and squishy. She wondered about the other clans, how they were doing. At least it hasn't been as hot as it has other seasons.

((Are we in Summer, or Greenleaf? Or a different one?))
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:50 am

~Just a heads up, there is a battle to begin soon so I was hoping you all could join and somehow stop whatever you are doing now ^-^ Thanks! Sunningrocks for debate

Helpful Links!

September UOTM 2010!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Clearing   

Back to top Go down

Main Clearing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1