Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Book One is Out Now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Book One is Out Now! Empty
PostSubject: Book One is Out Now!   Book One is Out Now! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Well, actually it came out yesterday. How many of you are planning on reading it? Personally, I think they've written enough books, but hey they've added a new author to the fearsome foursome- fivesome now, so maybe it'll be good. Anyway, here's the official website;

http://survivors.warriorcats.com/survivors
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Out Now!   Book One is Out Now! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Whats the book cover like? On the hunters website, you could vote for the cover, and I voted for mine
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Out Now!   Book One is Out Now! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Here is the cover:

Book One is Out Now! 1

It's the one with the dog standing in the middle and the other dogs behind him, not a closeup of the face of a dog like with the Warriors books.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Out Now!   Book One is Out Now! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Awwww drat! I didnt vote for that one! Oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter
Missy Magpie

Prey Points : 1947

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Out Now!   Book One is Out Now! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm not going to read it. :U It's interesting enough but it isn't the same Erin Hunter. . . . The original Erin (because I can't remember her name .-.) wasn't involved in this at all, and when I read the online prologue it really didn't have the same voice or anything so. x3 But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Out Now!   Book One is Out Now! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Oh dang I didn't know it was out. Razz But yeah, Missy Magpie it isn't written by the same authors so it probably does sound different.

~lol, I love saying your name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One is Out Now!   Book One is Out Now! Empty

Back to top Go down

Book One is Out Now!
Page 1 of 1