Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer

Prey Points : 300

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan
PostSubject: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 am

I have no idea Question
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 am

From the Manga's point of view it seems like he did, although I don't know if I would really call it bullying, more like his siblings teased him a lot. But even though he didn't have the best siblings I think he overreacted and just went, well crazy.

Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 1947

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:52 am

He was bullied by his siblings, who left him out and taunted him, and by Tigerpaw, who nearly killed him.

I do think it was bullying because it happened fairly often, and his siblings knew Scourge was upset and hurt by it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:53 am

Ah, I did forget about Tigerpaw. Okay I take back what I said about him overreacting, encountering Tigerpaw would have been crazy traumatizing, but I still don't think Scourge is all right in the head.

Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:55 am

Yeah, he definitely could have turned out a little better. :3 But being alone in the city like that, then given all that power could easily make me go crazy too.
Back to top Go down
Eagleheart
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 509

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 am

Yep, but he wasnt bullied, but teased and his original name was Tiny and he's Firestar's half-brother.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:05 am

Definetly cus that is what I thought too
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 am

I have no background knowledge on this subject so any opinion I make is invalid. But yes, i think he didn't not get bullied.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 am

Ummmm...... ok

but I looked it up he did not get bullied[by reading one of the books
Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Whether he was bullied or not was really a matter of opinion.. The definition of bullying is "Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants."
And we can all disagree or agree about where that line is drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure   

Back to top Go down

Did scourge really get bullied when he was little cus I not sure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1