Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Assassins Creed 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Assassins Creed 3    Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm

How many of you guys have/ plan on getting it? The graphics look pretty cool from what I have seen. Razz

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Meh, I was never really into Assassins Creed. :/

However, I wish I could get Warriors Orochi. It came out today. DX
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 am

Warriors Orochi? Don't believe I have ever heard of it. Whats it about?

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:58 am

What's assasin's creed? I remember I had a friend who had it, but he moved. He really liked the game.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 am

Well because I'm lazy I'm just going to copy and paste a summary. Razz

All of the Assassin's Creed games take place in 2012, featuring the protagonist Desmond Miles, a barkeeper who is unknowingly a descendent of a line of Assassins. He is initially kidnapped by the megacorporation Abstergo Industries, the modern-day face of the Knights Templar, and forced to use the "Animus", a device that allows him to experience his ancestral memories. Abstergo is seeking to discover the location of several artifacts of great power to control mankind and alter its fate. Desmond is later rescued by a small team of modern-day Assassins, and taken to a secure location where he willingly enters the new Animus 2.0 device to help locate these artifacts before Abstergo can recover them.

Within the Animus, Desmond experiences the memories of Altaïr ibn-La'Ahad, an Assassin during the Crusades, and Ezio Auditore da Firenze, an Assassin in Italy during the late 14th and early 15th Centuries, both who came into contact with one of the artifacts, "The Piece of Eden". Throughout these events, Desmond learns of allusions to the prophetic the end of the world in 2012 from a former Animus subject, as well as from a holographic figure calling herself Minerva that speaks directly to Desmond through Ezio's experience. Minerva warns Desmond that only he can stop these events and prevent another catastrophe.

The story takes inspiration from a novel called Alamut, by the Slovenian writer Vladimir Bartol.

I have never owned any copies, but I have head a lot about them from friends and I was wondering if I should get the first one. >_<

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am

Well thats not unusual. Razz Seems interesting enough.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:16 am

Stormheart wrote:
Warriors Orochi? Don't believe I have ever heard of it. Whats it about?
It's a crossover of the Dynasty Warriors series and the Samurai Warriors series.

Dynasty Warriors in China, like the story of 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' set in the past historically.

Samurai Warriors is set in the Sengoku/Warring States era in Japan, in the 1500s mostly. It was the time of civil war. It has many historical samurai and ninjas, including the three conquers Nobunaga Oda, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, and Ieyasu Tokugawa. It also includes other people from the time who are well known, like Ginchiyo Tachibana(it's said that she trained her maids to wield weapons), Ayagozen, Mitsuhide Akechi(Who is famous for betraying Nobunaga and leading a rebellion that lead to Nobunaga's death), Oichi, Nobunaga's younger sister, Shingen Takeda, the Tiger of Kai, Kenshin Uesugi, the War God, and Masamune Date, the one-eyed dragon who lost sight in his right(?) eye due to small pox.

I can't believe I wrote all of that. I am so obsessed with Samurai Warriors. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 am

You know what Ruby? The way you wrote what it is about, it sounds very interesting. Because I did read about the warrior thing you like, but I read it on Wikipedia...and it sounded boring to say the truth. But the way you wrote it, short but with enough information to get a little taste on what it is.

Ninja
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Moonpaw wrote:
You know what Ruby? The way you wrote what it is about, it sounds very interesting. Because I did read about the warrior thing you like, but I read it on Wikipedia...and it sounded boring to say the truth. But the way you wrote it, short but with enough information to get a little taste on what it is.

Ninja

Lol, I guess I just have a bit of effect sometimes when I'm explaining something I like. :3
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 740

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 am

It looks amazing! I want it to so bad!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 am

Wait... who's Tempest? Razz I think I know you but I can't figure out who you are o.O

Sounds fun, Assassins Creed.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Okay instead of making a new topic about AC I'll just post here Razz Anyway, my friend Alice has been on an Assassins Creed kick for like a month now and I haven't really thought about playing until about two weeks ago she made me watch these videos on it and now I'm obsessed. But I only have AC Revelations (I did order the first one however yesterday) but wow yeah it's gr9 I can't stop playing it. I reeeaaaaally can't wait for the first game to get here, Altair is my favorite and it has Malik in it aaaaaaahhhhh.

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 pm

I thought Assassins Creed was a book...or maybe it is a book too? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 pm

There are like graphic novels and stuff but there aren't many. Other than that they're all video games (:

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Ugh, that sounds cool Moss. The thing is I don't have a PS3 or a X-box. >_> We had an X-box but after my dad went on a "zombie killing spree" and beat about four games he decided he didn't like it and sold it. Geez, I actually played it too and the POW it's gone. Oh well.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 1040

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 am

ASLKAJDLAKSJ! YES Get Assassin's Creed 3! I love that game so much! kasjdaljdslakd. It's really good and Connor Kenway is sexy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 3    

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1