Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:13 am

Well, it's Christmas. Again. 6 days to the new year, and it seems to have gone by super fast (2012, I mean). So, what did you get? Do you have any Christmas traditions? And Last but not least...

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

And a happy new year to all! It's already 2013 in Tonga!
Not really... heh heh heh... : P

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Last edited by Blagonet on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlestep
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:35 am

got nothin....... well merry almost christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:24 am

Oh my gosh I know!
I've gotten an amazing Adventure Time bracelet from my friend. A few other friends got me lotion and stuff like that. I got an Barnes and Noble gift card from my mom and step dad, money from my step grandma and step grandpa. They also gave me a necklace.

And I'm pretty sure my dad is getting me a telescope. :DD And I'm getting a Paramore hoodie from my grandma. Cool

We don't really have any Christmas traditions. Well we do watch A Christmas Story every sing year so... (I'm watching it right now Razz)

~Pssh, you stole my siggy(:

Edit: OH MY GOD!! Well I did get a telescope, but it's HUGE. ASDFGHJKL It's so cool. :DD

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:21 pm

I GOT BEATS! They're so freaking high quality! :3
I also got 50$ from Santa(gift card), a pack of Junior Mints, a stuffed dog from a store that was handmade(the toy was), a calender, earrings, a pink sweater, and since I lost another tooth yesterday I got 10$ from the Tooth Fairy. :3

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Man alive, I got stuff for my camera too. ^_^ (Tripod, mini Tripod, case, screen protector, screen cleaner, and a few other things.) I also got the Adventure Time game. :DD

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Cool! You guys got awesome stuff!!!
Storm: You are seriously lucky you got a Barnes and Nobles gift card and a telescope... My mom almost never lets me buy books saying you could borrow them from the library.... now, you can stare at the stars with ur telescope! you lucky nut!
Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 1947

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:12 pm

I got two Adventure Time necklaces: Marceline's Ax-Bass and Peppermint Butler - and an Adventure Time shirt - Jake in Finn's pocket. (It's the colour of Finn's shirt, and a fake pocket with Jake in it is visible.) <3

Oh, and my chickens were part of the Christmas gifting too.~ But I already posted about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:37 pm

I saw3 that shirt at Hot Topic. O: I didn't get it thought, I got the black one with Finn's face and under it it says "Punch'a yo buns" xD

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 1947

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:54 pm

There was one episode where Jake had no lines at all. It was about Marceline.... I don't remember the episode title, though. Anyway, in it, the whole time Finn had a pocket sewn onto his shirt. At the end, Marceline asked why the pocket was there. Jake was in the pocket. :p
That's the whole thing....
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Well, I got an awesome watch. And some books and giff cards (including an iTunes gift card, but I never listen to iTunes or have an account). Merry christmas!

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 am

Well Blaggy, you can give me your iTunes card if you don't want it. xD

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:45 am

And I would send that by e-mail how again?

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Lol Blag. But you have a point.... You could always mail it...
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm

I don't know her adress! Me does not equal stalker!

Merry New year and cherished 2013!

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Stormheart wrote:
Well Blaggy, you can give me your iTunes card if you don't want it. xD

Blaggy!!!! So cute! Blaggy! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Haha yep! Blaggy. ^_^

OH I got a late gift.. My Paramore jacket. It's so freaking cool! It's black and neon blue. :DD

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 am

Well, there's really not any point in me wishing you all a merry Christmas, but I hope you all have a happy new year! Which, happens tonight. Does anyone actually make New Years resolutions?

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 am

To do my homework as soon as I get home. (ahahah right)

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:34 am

Hmmm, I've never actually made one and attempted to see it through. Maybe I should start one this year Razz My resolution can be to make a resolution.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 am

Wow Moss. Just wow. Mine should be:

1) Be less forgetful
2) Be nicer and less annoying
3) Do awesome in school

I have no idea if these are gonna work or not. I hope so.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:11 am

My resolutions are:

1. Annoy the heck out of more people! Become better at typing, so I can make more chapters over 1,500 words instead of over 1,000! :3

2. Know more songs, so I'm not like "...Huh?..." When my friend asks me if I know a certain song.

and 3 should be be nicer, but it's kick more butt at video games! XD
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:12 am

Good luck with the less annoying part Blaggy. Wink

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:18 am

Is that sarcastic? If so, meh. If not, thank you! Razz

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:20 am

Of course it's sarcastic. This is Stormheart talking you know.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:00 am

Happy New Years! Oh yeah!!!

1500th post, and first of the new year!

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!   

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next