Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Moonclan's New Years Partaay!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Well a few of you guys know Moonclan is an awesome Party Clan. xD Everyone is invited, and just use your normal cat. (Aka, you don't need to make one up.)

Where in the world is everyone at, Stormheart wondered. "Eh who cares, I got food, music, and MoonClan cookies. What more could I cat ask for?" She said to her self. She happily started munching on a mouse, waiting for the others to arrive.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 am

"Before I was apprenticed to Frostwhisker, our medicine cat, I had a mentor. And he was a warrior. And I guess I will be a medicine cat much fighting experience too!" Moonpaw explained her friends. She licked snow away from her nose. She tried to shake away the snow, but it was sticking to her fur, and she started to feel like a snow cat. "Have you looked at each other? You look like snowy hills already. Could someone help me to get rid of this snow, it wont come off." Moonpaw asked, trying to shake her fur, but only a little bit of the cold whiteness fell on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:19 am

"Sure." Rubywing batted her paw above Moonpaw, making sure not to hurt her, but getting the snow off as well. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 am

Moonpaw shook herself again after Rubywing took off the snow. "Yes! Thank you!" Moonpaw meowed gratefully. "Maybe we should do the same to Stormheart and Blagonet? They really look like they need to get that snow off their fur...?" Before she could hear an answer they all jumped a foot in the air. A crash vibrated through the forest. "What was that?!!" Moonpaw asked, her voice quivering. She looked to all sides, staring, but nothing could tell her what that sound they just heard was.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:19 pm

"That was... unexpected, to say the least," says Blagonet. "Did a tree fall? I think a tree fell. What do you guys think?" He says, trying to calm himself down and provide an explanation for the noise.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 pm

" A tree? A tree dont make so much noise. The snow would likely have made the fall much more quiet than this..." Moonpaw said.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:59 pm

"What was that? It was really loud..." Rubywing said.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:50 pm

"Maybe we should go and see? Do you think it came from...MoonClans camp?" Moonpaw looked at her friends, her whiskers moving. "Come...we can go and see what that sound was..you with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"I'll go with," Blagonet says. "That was really weird. Do you think another cat showed up for the party and knocked over something?" he guesses.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:12 pm

"It's a monster.." Stormheart said in a horrified whisper. She had heard stories from the elders as a kit about loud monsters that pushed large amounts of snow. Her eyes began to blaze at the thoughts of the ignorant twolegs destroying the MoonClan camp with their monsters.

~Hey please don't make that the sound. Razz I was just saying the first thing that came to mind.

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:54 pm

"Blagonet...a cat...making a sound like that??! That got to be a cat tall as a tree then!" Moonpaw said. Moonpaw looked at a snowflake and jumped, trying to catch it. Stormheart was saying something about a monster that where pushing snow away. " You think it could be the twolegs? Maybe you are right...we find out if we go and take a look."
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 am

"...What if IS a monster, and it flies? Or takes us into a twolegs' camp?" Rubywing asked, using her crazy imagination.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:43 am

"Now you're just getting imsane," Blagonet says to Rubywimg. "If monsters could fly, would we still be here, or would we be in a Twolegplace?" Either a monster that pushes snow or a fallen tree made that noise. "And, by the way, there's not enough snow to need to be pushed, unless Twolegs really are that lazy."

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:00 am

~LOL, you put an 'm' instead of an 'n' in the 'wing' part of my name. XDD~

"B-but what about that?" Rubywing asked, pointing to an airplane that was flying above.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 am

"I stand correctd," Blagonet replies. He wonders if a flying monster could have fallen in the forset. "Maybe one of those fell in the forest. After all, I am starting to see some smoke,"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 am

"Smoke...where?" Moonpaw asked and looked around. Blagonet was right. Above the treetops, some distance away, she could see smoke moving towards the sky. "Its burning!" Moonpaw exlaimed horrified, her eyes going wide open. "We need to see if there is anyone there who could be hurt! Come on you slow fur balls, dont just stand there." Moonpaw said loudly, and with that she started to run towards the smoke. Her nose trying to get a whiff on anything that could tell her if there was cats there. Will I be able to help them if they are hurt. Oh! And now the snow had covered the ground! How will she find any herbs? Maybe there are a medicin supply in Moonclans camp? She looked back to see Blagonet, Rubywing and Stormheart follow, the snow obscuring them from view when she ran to far ahead.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 pm

"Weren't we always told to run away from fire, not towards it?" Blagonet asks, unsure of why he's running towards the fire, but running towards it all the same. "As the snow gpt thicker, the flames got thinner. "Do you think that the snow could be dousing he flames?" he asks. How are we going to help twolegs from a burning monster? he thinks.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 pm

"It probably is...after all, snow is a form of water." Rubywing said.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Stormheart watched in bewilderment as he friends ran off. They never know what they are getting into. Always running off blindly like they can save the day.
She yowled at them to come back, to think about what they were doing before making an impulsive move. She refused to go with them so she held her ground. If there were hurt twolegs, it wasn't her problem. They shouldn't have gotten themselves into the situation anyway.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Rubywing started to sniff around. There was more than the scent of smoke, but she couldn't detect exactly what it was.
'What is that smell?' She thought. She stopped to investigate. Then she realized what it was. 'It's something that usually isn't around here...it starts with a w...waffle? No...walf? No...close... Then Rubywing remembered the name.
"WOLF!" She shouted. "There's a wolf nearby!" The ginger cat stared wide-eyed, as she saw a wolf and a few twolegs, standing near the mess.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm

She shook her head, scattering the snow away from her nose and whiskers. Her paws moved silently on the snow covered ground. She ran through a cluster of small bushes, and across a clearing. She could scent the smoke.

Moonpaw skidded to a halt when she reached some small pine trees. Down the slope she saw the reason why it was smoke in the air. A twoleg-thing that Moonpaw have often seen flying in the sky burned on the ground. Did the flying-thing broke its wing, and then fell on the ground? Bright orange-yellow flames licked the shiny thing on the ground. A group of twolegs where dancing around it. Two of them had red clothes on and held a long snake that slipped water from its mouth. They are trying to stop the flames...? Moonpaw could not see any cat down there, and relaxed her muscles.
She could hear Rubywing behind in the forest. She was meowing something, but Moonpaw could not hear what it was.
This is interesting, Moonpaw thought to herself. The way the flames leaped around, and the water that left the mouth of the longest snake she had seen. They were screaming and yowling to each other, the way twolegs sometimes do.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 pm

"Wolf? Why would a wolf near a huge fire?" Blagonet says skeptically. Then he gets the almost faded smell of wolf. "It's stale," he comments. "He hasn't been here in 2 days, by my guess," he looks back to see Stormheart not running with them. "Why aren't you coming with?"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 pm

"The smokes ge-" Rubywing sneezed. "As I was saying, the smoke's getting wore."
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 am

The fire had spread and the flying-thing had dissappeared, the flames hiding it. The smoke was strong and Moonpaw pressed herself closer to the ground. More twolegs had came running, and they where mingling down the there, gesturing wildly, screaming and running. The two men in the red clothes had stopped to use the water snake. Moonpaw turned her head around to see if her friends where nearby, and she spotted them a good way back, in the shelter of bushes. Blagonet looked annoyed at something, and Rubywing was coughing, probably because of the smell of smoke that made the air difficult to breath. Moonpaw could not se Stormheart.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 am

"Well, we found out what happened. Do we go back?" Blagonet replies. He is starting to get smokein his lungs as ell. "There's too much smoke! If we stay here any longer, either the twolegs will catch us, or we'll suffocate. I think we should start going back to camp." he says, keeping low to the ground.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am

"Thank you for pointing out the obvious." Rubywing said sarcastically, only to start coughing. "ARGH! I'M RUNNING!" The ginger warrior sprinted to somewhere where the smoke wasn't as bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   

Back to top Go down

Moonclan's New Years Partaay!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next