Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Moonclan's New Years Partaay!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Well a few of you guys know Moonclan is an awesome Party Clan. xD Everyone is invited, and just use your normal cat. (Aka, you don't need to make one up.)

Where in the world is everyone at, Stormheart wondered. "Eh who cares, I got food, music, and MoonClan cookies. What more could I cat ask for?" She said to her self. She happily started munching on a mouse, waiting for the others to arrive.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm

"Um...you ate cookies." Rubywing said.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 1040

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 am

Icetail sprinted toward the MoonClan cookies and carefully held one in her paws. "It's been a long time since I've had one of these bad boys." Without warning she gobbled up the MoonClan cookie, not even leaving a crumb. "Ahh that hits the spot." She mewled happily and licked her paw that still lingered with the scent of that heavenly cookie.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am

"Maybe it's just me, being insane, not the cookies making me insane." I suggested. "Oh well, either way, I'm insane. Who cares how I got there, just as long as I am."

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 am

"Trust me, Blag, it's the cookies making you insane. Once you eat one you just have to have another." Icetail grabbed another amazing cookie and slowly nibbled on it. "I gotta find the recipe for these!"
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

"I thought you made them? If you didn't, then who did? WHAT IS GOING ON?" I screamed, rather insanely. "I need to calm down..."

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

"I didn't make these...They were here on the table when I got here." Icetail looked around for anything suspicious and then shrugged. "Hey, you gotta admit, these are pretty good cookies anyways." She grabbed a few more and ate them.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 am

"That is so... insane that they came out of nowhere! Storm, did you mqke them? I didn't!"

Razz Razz Razz 

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 am

"Icetail!"Stormheart exclaimed. "When did you get here? I must have dozed off or something. You know like a cat nap! Get it? I am a cat, and I took a nap? No.. okay."._.
"But yes, the cookies are yummy! I think I ate to many though," she says with a groan.

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 am

"I think they taste like ginger... mmm.... the first thing I ate in 2013 was a ginger cookie (in real life). Yum!" I say, reminiscing in ginger cookies.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:46 am

"Wait, Stormheart, did you make these cookies?!" Icetail said while she eyed the pile of cookies suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 am

"I don't think she did. I think I remember her asking who made them, but maybe that's just me..." I say, trying to think back.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:54 am

Stormheart gave her good friend Icetail a glare. "Yeah I made the cookies, and I spit in them all. That's why they taste so good."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 am

"Wut." Icetail stared at the cookies in shock. "...I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that.." She mewed and then wandered off to the other food.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 am

"I hope you don't have some disease or something! (no offense) Is your spit liquid LSD or something? That's.... I don't even want to thimk about it." I say in disgust with those cookies, and with me, for eating someone else's spit. Strange.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 am

" Well, good Rubywing had those three cupcakes, if not I guess I would have eaten one of those Moonclan cookies..." Moonpaw said looking with wide eyes at Stormheart. "You did not spit in them did you? `Cause if you did, you would not tell us that...?" Before waiting to hear the answer she rose to her paws and turned around. "I want to take a swim in the stream. Anyone wants to come? Dont be scared to wet your fur! The water is really relaxing." And with that she run towards some trees on her way to the stream.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 am

Stormheart could contain her laughter no longer. "No I did not spit in them. I just thought it was a stupid question to ask me if I had made the cookies, when I do no know who made the cookies myself." She then looked at Moonpaw strangely. "You want to go swimming? Where are you from? Riverclan? Do you know how cold that water must be," she said shocked.
It's not that water bothered that much, it's just the fact that the water would be so cold and unforgiving.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Moonpaw stopped between the tree trunks, turning around when she heard Stormheart say something. "Me from Riverclan? No. Im from Nightclan. Some of the apprentices, and warriors use to take a short swim sometimes. Our leader say that water can be cold and dangerous, but that we also need to learn how to swim. And its really fun! Cold? Maybe a little bit...You coming? You can sit on the bank and watch" Moonpaw stood looking at the different expressions on her friends faces.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 pm

"From NightClan? I have never heard of this Nightclan.. Where is it at and what do you cats do?" Stormheart asks suspiciously. She knows she shouldn't question her friend, but Stormheart didn't understand how she was friends with this cat, yet she knew just about nothing about her.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

~I knoe, I am way behind on this, but... oh well. Razz 

"Ok, good. I can now say that I haven't eaten someone's spit! Yay!" I say, a tad bit sarcastically. "Yeah, I've never heard of NightClan. Why haven't we heard of them before?" I say with suspicion.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am

"...What's Nightclan?" Rubywing asked, blinking in confusing.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 am

Moonpaw purred. " Not many have heard about us. We live away, hidden from other cats. We often hunt at night, and sleep during the day. We believe in the Warrior Code, but have a few other rules we have to go after beside that.

My clan lives in a small clearing, surrounded by tall pine trees. The ground under is spread with soft needles, dry bracken and pinecones. The clearing is a good place for rowan, birch and ash trees. One side of the clearing face a huge rock, more a mountain side. There are two caves at the base of the rocky mountainside, and there my leader has his den. In the other cave we have the nursery, the entrance covered with a small rasperry bush and ferns.

Right now, I am far from home, on a mission my medicine cat sent me. Her name is Frostwhisker, and she said I could be her apprentice, but before that I had to go on a little mission. Look after herbs, explore on my own. I am young and should had been accompanied by a warrior, but our medicine cats have their own ways.

In summer the warriors learn us to swim. And thats why I like water. The kits always want to go with us to the small water place, but they are told to wait until they are apprentices. "

Moonpaw sat in the shade of a branch, looking at her friends. " So you see, I am on my own right now, and why should I be dangerous to you? I can fight, but would not fight three of you. And why even fight." She sat waiting if anyone would have the courage to go near a wet place, like a river, stream or lake. They did not look like the kind of cats who enjoyed the water beside drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:44 am

"Oh...kay..." Rubywing said. "That's a lot to take in at once."
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 am

"Hmm. Interesting. How come you know about us, if we didn't know about you?" I ask, curiously.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm

"By us, do you mean your Clan or you three?" Moonpaw asked Blagonet.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:12 pm

"MoonClan." I reply. "Did you know about MoonClan?"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   

Back to top Go down

Moonclan's New Years Partaay!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next