Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Moonclan's New Years Partaay!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Well a few of you guys know Moonclan is an awesome Party Clan. xD Everyone is invited, and just use your normal cat. (Aka, you don't need to make one up.)

Where in the world is everyone at, Stormheart wondered. "Eh who cares, I got food, music, and MoonClan cookies. What more could I cat ask for?" She said to her self. She happily started munching on a mouse, waiting for the others to arrive.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 pm

"Oh my StarClan," Stormheart meows shocked. "That is a lot to take in. How has NightClan's identity been so well hidden? Why does NightClan want their identity hidden in the first place?" She then shuffled her paws waiting for an answer.

~Sorry it's so short. I posted a long one, but my internet crashed so it didn't go through. -_-

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm

"Don`t you think there are other Clans you don`t know about? You dont explore far away from your Clan and usually dont leave your territory, then how can you meet other Clans? I dont live close to you, and that is the reason you have not heard about us." Moonpaw licked her paw. She watched a small bird flying, from one branch to the next, in the dense pine tree overhead. Her tail twitched. That bird looks interesting...
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 pm

"I guess not." I say. "I guess we're all naïve that way. I guess you think that we should be more open minded again? And how long is this new year's? A week?

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 pm

"I think that we should go and swim! Or maybe climb that tree instead of talking! Come on!" Moonpaw turned around and run away. Soon the trees swallowed her. Blagonet, Stormheart and Rubywing stood at the little clearing, tracks after cupcakes on the ground, watching Moonpaw dissappear.
Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 1040

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Icetail wandered off in the camp's clearing searching for a nice cozy place to lay down. She padded to the warriors den and poked her head inside but all the nests were filled with chatting warriors. She gave up and then just sat down where she was and glanced around at the other cats. I want more MoonClan cookies...
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:05 pm

"Lemme eat one more cupcake..." Rubywing said, stuffing her face. "I'm surprised I can eat all this and not gain any weight."
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:58 am

Moonpaw stopped beside the stream, the water was moving slowly. A light breeze ruffled her fur, and she laid down beside the stream and watched the movements reflected in the surface. She sighed. She missed her Clanmates, they would have loved to take a swim, or climb a tree to see who could reach the top first, or maybe try to catch a bird from a bough far above.

Maybe she should just go and look after what kind off herbs grew nearby? Frostwhisker told her to study all plants, and if she found one she had noe idea what was, she was to pick it when she would be on her way back home.

She strained her ears, listening to the sounds around. She could hear the water, some birds chirping, a squirrel making some strange sounds, and her own tail moving back and forth in the grass like a snake.

Moonpaw decided to try the water. She got up to her paws, sticking one into the wet. Before she knew it she had jumped into the stream, a splash echoing around, probably alarming some prey nearby to find shelter. She stood with the water reaching her close to her shoulders. It was not even deep! She walked slowly against the current. She could feel the water tugging at her, trying to make her stumble, but she did not stop.

Suddenly she heard some twigs snap behind some trees. Moonpaw scrambled up the bank, shaking her fur, and ran to the closest bush, hiding. A cat would never make a mistake by stepping on a twig, so it had to be something else. And soon she spotted a twoleg with a small black dog. Of course it was a twoleg! They always make so much noise! She watched the small dog sniff at everything around it. It stopped dead when it put its nose to the spot where she had shaken her fur, its tail high and in constant movement.

Suddenly the dog started to come closer, and the twoleg too, letting the dog go where it wanted. Good it was on a leash.
Moonpaw hissed loudly when the dog reached the bush and started to bark! Just a little closer dog! And then I will show you my claws! It tried to push itself under the bush, but the twoleg started to scream and drag it away, the dog still yapping. Moonpaw relaxed a bit. Stupid dog! Good the twoleg took it away.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:41 am

Tanglepelt heard yapping of a dog, and a hiss, coming from where Moonpaw was. "Should we go over there to see what jappened?" I say, already halfway to the clearing.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Stormheart began to relax now that she had heard Moonpaw's explanation. Everyone has their secrets she thought. No need to worry about them.
She was watching Moonpaw splash boisterously in the stream. Stormheart's eyes were twinkling with amusement.
"I don't know how she doesn't freeze her fur off," Stormheart says to no one in particular.
She laid down on the soft forest floor, littered in leaves. She took a long steady breath, breathing in the sweet scent of the decomposing plant material. She enjoyed relaxing. She had become so tired after eating all of the sweets she had consumed.
She was dosing off, listening to the lovely song of birds when she heard a dog bark. Her eyes snapped open instantly. She then heard the yowl of a blundering two leg.
Blagonet looked at her with wide open eyes. He muttered something Stormheart couldn't understand with all the excitement going on. He sprinted away from her, in a hurry, trying to get to Moonpaw. Stormheart jumped up, and grasped the scruff of his neck.
"It's not going to do you any good," She muttered between clinched teeth. "Never charge into a situation when you do not know what is happening."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Moonpaw waited until the forest around was quiet, and the twoleg was gone. Slowly she moved out from the bush, streching her legs and back a little. Dogs! Making so much noise just to take a look at us lovely cats! Why cant they just be quiet?!
She had the sensation that someone was nearby and looking at her.
Moonpaw scanned the place and glimpsed Stormheart and Blagonet half hidden behind the undergrowth. Stormheart had this annoyed look on her face. Was anything wrong? "Hello! Stormheart, Blagonet! What are you doing?" Moonpaw meowed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 pm

"Please, let go! I'm not a kit," Blagonet says to Stormheart. "I was just going to see what was going on with Moonpaw," He thought about what Stormheart had said, and then he realised that she was right. "Anyways, you were probably rightm charging into an unknown situation." Blagonet then says to Moonpaw, "I was just about to see what happened in there. I heared some sort of commotion,"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 pm

"Then stop acting like a kit," Stormheart spat as she released her grip on Blagonet. The last thing she wanted to happen was to watch her friend get mauled by a dog. "Alright, then don't do it again, you here?" Every fiber in Stormheart's body was buzzing with adrenaline.
She looked off into the wilderness, straining to hear the twoleg and it's dog. She could still hear the oaf and it's animal, but their footsteps were becoming considerably quieter. Good, they are walking away, she thought. She was upset with herself. How could I have not heard them before? It's not like they are stealthy creatures..
"Well I am glad you are okay," She said to Moonpaw, thinking of what could have happened.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:08 am

"Good it was a small dog, even if it would have walked without the twoleg I still could have scared it away with claws and teeth. And anyway, if anything did happen you where near and would help me if something happened." Moonpaw said. She started to lick her fur, trying to make it lay flat. It was still damp after taking a bath in the stream. A few scraps of bracken was sticking to her legs and back.

"Have any of you been close to a twoleg before? I mean very close? Did a twoleg pet you?" Moonpaw asked suddenly very curious.
She was not used to see twolegs. Twolegs rarely came close to her Clan territory, but here far from home twolegs were everywhere, making a commotion for nothing, stepping on twigs and dry leaves.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 am

"No!"Blagonet says. "I would shudder just at the thought of a twoleg petting me." He thinks about what would happen if a twoleg was to trap me and take me away. He quickly sends the thought away. "Stormheart, have you?"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 am

"I once was hunting and a twoleg tried to get me. Good thing it was a kit, so I could run away." Rubywing shivered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 am

"I admire your spirit," Stormheart said to Moonpaw. It still could have attacked her.. No matter how big or small.
Stormheart's fur bristled at what Moonpaw had said next.
"Yes there are a lot of Twolegs around here. A lot more than what there used to be, or so the elders say. But I would never, ever let one of the oafs become close enough to touch me."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 pm

"I have not tought about if I would let a twoleg pet me. I prefer to not be to close to them. They make to much noise and always scare away the prey!" Moonpaw meowed. She looked at the bush where she hid. "Lets play a game! Any suggestions?" Moonpaw asked Stormheart and Blagonet.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:00 am

"Well like I said, " Stormheart meow. "There are a lot of Twolegs around here, and they make me very uncomfortable and uneasy. I wouldn't dare let on stroke me."
She looked at Moonpaw, her eyes were twinkling with excitement at the thought of a game.
"Sorry to disappoint you, but I have no idea what type of game we should play."

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:10 am

"No, not really," I said, as it started to snow lighly. "When did those clouds get there? We could see who could climb a tree the fastest." It started to snow heavier and thicker with each passing second.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:10 am

"Uh..." Rubywing started thinking. "How about a hunting contest?"
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:36 am

"Or," Stormheart exclaimed, a bit excited her self. "we could have a snow fight!" The snow wasn't thick enough to cover the forest floor yet, but it would be in at least 30 mins. at the rate it was falling. She shook her pelt, damp with melting snow flakes.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:38 am

"That's going to take too long to get ready." Grassleaf replies. What else is there... "I'm starting to like Rubywing's idea of a hunting competitipn. What do you say, Stormheart and Moonpaw?"

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 am

"Yes! A hunting competition! Lets see who catch the most prey and then come back here...? What do think?" Moonpaw asked excited. She was standing with her tail up looking at everyone. She started to walk in small circles, ready to start the hunting. Snow was covering her black fur, and she looked like a black cat with white spots. "How do I look with the snow on my fur? Lovely? Funny?" Moonpaw asked them with amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 am

"Okay, but I call hunting in that area over there! Blagonet says, pointing with his tail. He knows that it has some of the best prey. "And Moonpaw, your fur looks... interesting, to say the least."

1600th POST!!! 400 left until my goal... ehhehehhheee

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm

"Medicine Cats hunt in your clan?" Stormheart asked in curiosity, That's strange.. Stormheart knew she was one of the worst hunters in her clan, so she wasn't to confident she would win the competition.
"Your fur looks.. Lovely," she said with a slight smile.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonclan's New Years Partaay!   

Back to top Go down

Moonclan's New Years Partaay!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next