Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Spoilers will be posted in this topic. You have been warned.

Well I know a lot of people who can't stand Ashfur and I also know some people how can't stand Brambleclaw and they both have one thing in common.. They both love(d) Squirrelflight.

Now I will not be giving out my option until others have posted there's. (I don't want effect others peoples options because min is different than theirs.)

Ashfur- I know a lot of people that like Ashfur while others hate him. The people I know that like him say he is misunderstood and just had a broken heart. The others I know that fall into the latter group.. Well they call him a psychotic freak that belongs in a straight jacket.

Brambleclaw- Now, most of the people that I know like Brambleclaw but recently I have heard of people really starting to hate him.
The ones that don't like him say he is just like another Firestar, perfect. This contradicts what the fans of Brambleclaw say, that he isn't perfect but he has a good heart.
I have also heard people say he was to harsh on Squirrelflight.

What do you guys think?

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Personally, I like Brambleclaw the best. Ashfur does belong in a straightjacket after what he did... That part just annoyed me. I don't thibk that Brambleclaw is perfect, but he does have good intentions.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)   Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am

I prefer Brambleclaw. I agree with Blag, Ashfur should be put into a straightjacket.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 1947

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Ugh. Brambleclaw.
I don't see why they both have to like Squirrelflight. Seriously..she's one of the least-likable characters I've found in the series.
No offense to Squirrelflight fans. X3

I feel bad for Ashfur. Bramble and Ash..they're just such different cats. I find it hard to choose one over the other. But I would go with Ashfur, simply because I don't like Brambleclaw's..leadership qualities. They annoy me.
THen again, I'm easily annoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.cc
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 pm

What about Brambleclaw's leadership skills is it that you don't like?

I do have to agree with the whole Squirrelflight thing. All these different toms liked her and I don't know why. (Ashfur, Stormfur, Brambleclaw, etc.) I did think other characters shouldn't have given her such a hard time though. You know, about the whole Leafpool, Squirrelflight secret.

Now I personally don't like Ashfur. People say he was hurt. She doesn't want to be with you, it happens everyday. A guy wants to be with some hot mama, and she rejects him. There is a very small number of guys that would go insane because of this..

How is killing Squirrelflight's kits going to make her love you? That's how you get someone to hate your gut with a passion. Razz Lots of Ashfur fans talk about how he had such a bad back story, and he was so innocent before. All of the villains in story have a bad back story, but that shouldn't make it okay to kill someone.

Now Brambleclaw. He most defiantly isn't perfect, he was living in the shadow of Tigerstar. Everyone was always looking down on him just because of who his father was, but he pulled through. Now, he did annoy me when he was going on and on about how Squirrelflight lied to him. Then he annoyed me even more when he didn't even try to act like Lionblaze's father.
Gosh, then on top of all that, he makes Squirrelflight deputy just because he loves her? What the heck. Yes I am glad he forgave her, but jeez. You should appoint a deputy based upon leadership skills not romantic interests.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Brambleclaw atleast stayed lojal to his clan. He even had a choice to help Hawkstar kill Firestar, but he did not. He wanted to be lojal and to be made leader, if that happened, in the right way. He did not walk on the evil path. I agree that he should have acted different towards Squirrelflight when he found out that those three kits where not theirs, but Leafpools and Crowfeathers.

But Squirrelflight made only one wrong choice in this. She should have told Brambleclaw the truth from the beginning of.

Ashfur...I really liked that cat in the beginning. I felt bad for him when Squirrelflight did not want him. But I lost much of my good feelings towards him when I heard that he was on the plot about the foxtrap and when Firestar was almost killed. And did he really had to try to kill any one at all from his own clan...?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)   

Back to top Go down

Ashfur or Brambleclaw (SPOILERS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1