Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hell has been set lose on Earth

Now that the apocalypse is over, nothing is the same. Demons roam the earth, doing whatever they please. They thrive on Earth's chaotic environment. Volcanoes are always erupting, tsunamis are always rising, hurricanes and tornadoes are always whipping about. The skies are dark with radioactive ash from all the nuclear bombs that went off.
Don't you remember? The army tired to intervene and take care of the problem, but they actually made it worse in the long run. Sure some of the demons died, and human kind saw this as a victory. As hope. But they just keep coming back. More and more demons crawled out in the infinite gaping hole on Earth's surface.

There are monsters, there are demons, and then there is you. An ordinary human living in an unordinary place. A dome has been built over part of Long Island. Only 350 people live there now, and you're one of them.

Monsters- Monsters are a human demon hybrid. They are the off spring of both races.

Demons- Demons are creatures straight from hell. They do not know order, they only know chaos. Some of the oldest most powerful demons can communicate with humans, telepathically. They very in shapes and sizes. Some look humanoid while others look very bug like. They vary in color and skin type. (Some have flesh while others have scales or tough armor.)

Who are you? You can either be a scientist, shadowhunter, or a citizen. Scientist study demons and monsters. They have a giant underground laboratory where hundreds of demons are held captive.
Shadowhunters are the protectors of the city, more or less. They kill monsters and demons on site.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b] 
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

Players

Stormheart's Character:

Fabfur's Characters:

Littlestep's Character:

Rubywing's Characters:

Honeyblaze's Characters:

Blackfrost's Character:

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Last edited by Stormheart on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Sky and Shade looked to their left. They had both heard a strange sound.

"Demon, probably. Let's go check it out." Sky said. Shade nodded and started running to where it came from.

As soon as they got to where the noise had come from, they saw a demon and a girl.

"You help the girl, I'll get the demon." Shade said. Sky ran to the girl so she wouldn't get hurt. Shade and the demon had a very...one-sided battle. The creature was thrown around, beaten, and eventually killed.

"That was easy." Shade said, wiping the blood from his nunchucks. Sky rolled her eyes, and threw a shuriken at him. It barely missed his arm, grazing it in the process. "Are you crazy?!"

"No, you reopened your wound." Sky glared. Shade looked at the arm that was grazed and noticed blood seeping out of the gash from his shoulder to his elbow.

"I'm dead, aren't I?" Shade asked his twin, sweating bullets.

"More than dead." Sky said, with a sadistic smirk on her face. Then she turned to the girl, "Be more careful next time. You could've died. Anyways, what's your name? I'm Sky."

"I'm her twin, Shade." Shade said.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Jasmine stared at the two shadowshunters. "Be more careful next time. You could've died." Sky said. "Im AM always careful. How could I have known a demon was hiding in a locked up warehouse? There is no way in beside this backdoor. The front door is nailed shut." Jasmine snapped, only to realise she should rather thank them for saving her life. But for a reason she was angry for not taking with her short blade to better defend herself. "Im sorry...Thank you for saving me. Im Jasmine."

She could see the awful looking wound Shade had. She knew she had been wounded herself, but there was no way she was going to admit that infront of these two twins. They maybe saved her life, but still, they were killers. May that be demon killers, but they had a different kind of thinking, and she did not trust anyone. But atleast she could do something. " I can help you with that wound if you let me? Im good at healing, and sealing wounds and such. I have some ointments that will make the wound close faster. Do you mind me taking a look?" Jasmine asked, already wondering if she had bandages in her bag too.
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2051

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Fay sighed dramatically. She leaned against the wall of a warehouse and surveyed the demon in front of her. The demon was pretty easy to find. It had cornered her to the wall of the warehouse but Fay didn't mind. It was looking at her warily. Probably deciding how to kill her. She smiled sarcastically at the demon. "Why don't you just kill me already?" she mocked. The demon probably couldn't understand her but it could tell that she was mocking it. It pounced. Before it could even leave the floor, Fay had drawn out her gun and shot it twice. Once in the head, and once in the heart. She smirked and blew on her gun. "And that's how you do it," she told the dead demon. She was putting her gun back when she heard faint noises coming from the warehouse. It sounded like voices. She quietly walked into the warehouse. She was skilled in this. When she was little she always used to practice walking as quietly as possible. She heard someone say, "..Jasmine.." She jumped out with her gun held in front of her. She surveyed the scene quickly. 2 girls, 1 guy, and a dead demon. Must be come Shadowhunters, too... she immediately thought.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 am

Shade nodded, giving Jasmine permission.

"Hello." Sky said, turning to Fay, who she had noticed a little bit before she had entered the warehouse. Shade had always said that she could detect auras, though she didn't believe it. But maybe he was right about that.

Suddenly, she grew alert. Shade noticed what she had, and he threw a shuriken behind him. There was a howl of pain. Shade turned around and saw a monster who was dark blue, with many scales and had the appearance of a mutant...plant...bug...creature.

"I call dibs." Sky said.

"Bu-" Shade was cut off.

"I. CALL. DIBS!" Sky shouted, which was odd for her. Shade sighed, knowing that he couldn't change her mind, and let his twin do all the work.

Sky grinned. She slowly walked around it slowly. Somehow, multiple images of her appeared.

Shade's eyes widened. 'No way! She couldn't've already perfected it!'

When the demon fell down, trying to figure out which was real, she took the chance to attack. She gave the demon a combo of punches and kicks, killing it swiftly.

"Done like dinner." Sky smirked.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Jasmine studied the newcomer, a girl older than the twins. She was holding a gun, but put it down when she realised that we where not demons.

Shade had given Jasmine permission to do his wound, but before she could move much farter from her spot a new demon appeared. It was dark blue and was covered in scales. Really gross. Where did this one come from?! There has to be another way inside. Its the second demon inside here.

It did not take long before the demon was dead. Jasmine guessed this demon must have been one of the stupid ones, with no brains at all. Well, no wonder, what demon attacks a group of four people. Not that many.

Jasmine glanced around. I wonder where Screech is? He sure is close by, I feel it. She was right. Screech sat perched in the sahdows, far above on the dusty windowsill. He was watching, nothing slipped away from his eyes, he kept glancing towards a darker corner in the warehouse, alert, sensing more danger.

Shade was now sitting on the stony floor, smiling at his sister who had killed the demon. Jasmine could clearly see the boy was sweating, maybe trying too act cool infront of so many girls. Jasmine had cleaned wounds made by demons before, often the immflamation could occur if the wound had not been looked after the proper way. And she new that was the cause here. Thats why the wound reopened so easily.

"Hey Shade, your wound has a slight immflamation, and what I will do will hurt, but I think you are used to pain." Jasmine opened her bag and pulled out all the supplies needed. She found the bottle of alcohol and clean strips of clothes. She rubbed hard enough to get all the alcohol deep inside, just incase. Fresh blood poored out. Good. Let it bleed a little.

Her selfmade ointment of precious herbs that was rare to find smelled promising.
Jasmine cleaned the wound with water she had in a bottle, washing away the blood, then applied ointment and wrapped two bandages around it. She knotted two thin strips of darker cloth around so the bandage would hold. This guys are on the run all the time so this way the bandages should hold longer.

"Im done. But try to be careful with this. You will probably need to change the bandages tomorrow."

Jasmine`s head snapped back to where Screech was sitting. The bird cried and flew towards the far end of the warehouse, then back again. A beautiful bird in the dark gray warehouse. "Hey guys! I...we are not alone. I have a feeling that we should get out of here before we are all dead. Take a look over there!" Jasmine pointed to where Screech had flown a moment ago, showing where the danger was. A group of huge demons with long teeth, sharp taloons, and eyes, glowing. They had shiny scales, like armour. There was atleast eight of them. There must be another smaller room on the other side, and thats where they are having their resting place.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 pm

"Thanks." Shade muttered to Jasmine. Sky looked at the demons. She threw a shuriken at one, and it made a hole in it's arm. Soon after, the arm grew back.

"These aren't ordinary demons." Sky said. "They're the fast healing ones! If you don't kill them fast enough, they'll heal in a split second!"

"This should be fun." Shade said. "Hey Sky, hand me the gun." His twin threw him a pistol. He aimed and blasted them. Smoke came from the gun. They looked dead. However, they got up.

"No...they're not the fast healing ones..." Sky said, her eyes widening in fear. "They're the reincarnating ones! They're the deadliest kind of demon you can run into...they have 9 lives, due to the cat DNA they have. Also, they have a cat's vision, they can see you in the dark."

"Well, we're screwed." Shade mumbled. He quickly reloaded his gun, ready to fire. Until he saw it.

Ten more demons.

And one had the mark of a pack leader.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Jasmine watched the demons with a cold dread running through her. Screech was perched on the top of the backdoor, making a weird hissing sound, his wings stretched to each side. Fear. Screech is scared. This is not good. Jasmine swallowed, her mouth gone dry as a desert suddenly. "Looks like we got into the hive containing an army of demons...and they look like they see a good meal right in front of them." Jasmine said to noone, more like talking to herself. She moved past Shade and Sky and reached the back door. "Screech, get out of her. If anyone are going to get hurt, then its not you. Come on, out." She shooed the falcon of his spot.

"Hey, if we are going to meet these "lovely" demons, we should do it outside. Its more place to move." Jasmine called to Shade and Sky. Something had made them quiet, they where looking at each other in horror.

[/i]I cant run away now. Can I? Should I ask them if they have a blade I could use? Shadowhunters usually have loads of weapons, right?[i] Her left arm where the first demon had attacked her had started to itch and burn. And there was no time to look at it. Shade, Sky and the girl who had joined them in the warehouse where all outside now. A light drizzle was falling from the dark sky. The ground was wet and cold. Two of the demons appeared in the door, both trying to go out at the same time, only to get stuck.

"Anyone of you that have a blade I can use? I cant fight with this little knife of mine..." Jasmine asked, not sure if anyone heard her.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 pm

"Here." Sky said, throwing her emergency sword at Jasmine's feet. She pulled out her dual kanatas. She slashed the demons at the entrance of the warehouse, instantly killing them. Apparently, those two were on their last lives.

"Run as fast as you can!" Shade shouted, as he used his speed to literally disappear from sight and appear at the door.
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2051

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:34 am

Fay sighed dramatically as she watched the boy run off and disappear. She turned towards the demons. Might as well kill 1, eh? Her guns had 10 bullets each. And she had 4. But, it wasn't good to waste a lot of ammo since she never knew what was gonna happen next. She aimed at one demon and set off 9 shots, killing it. Then she turned and ran off.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 am

Jasmine grabbed the sword Sky had dropped by her feet.Thank you. It felt light in her hand. She watched as Shade ran off, the same did the girl with the gun. Jasmine was about to do the same, they were doomed to be chased by this demons, but it was better to be chased by on or two than ten or more. "Hey Sky, and just how many of those demons might there be? I mean right now I can see ten...." She was cut off when on off the demons in the front spitted something green, she jumped away in time. "For heavens sake?! Whats that!? I think the time to leave this place is here? Or what do you think?" Jasmine turned around, and ran as fast as she could. If she was going to get killed then at least she wanted to do it after she had wounded one.

She crossed the street, and saw a cluster of bins leading to a wall, it had a small ledge she could balance on.

Last edited by Moonpaw on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 pm

"I remember that green stuff..." Sky smirked. Then she called to her twin. "Shade, this stuff the poison that dad made us eat after we were immune to poison!"

"Seriously? That disgusting green stuff that enhances your strength if you're immune to poison? GIVE ME!" Shade shouted. "We can with with that!"
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Jasmine looked back over her shoulders to see Sky still standing to close to the demons. She faintly heard Sky shout "Shade, this stuff the poison that dad made us eat after we were immune to poison!". Shade appeared from his hiding spot. "Seriously? That disgusting green stuff that enhances your strength if you're immune to poison? GIVE ME!"

Immune? How can they possibly know its the same poison? Jasmine crouched, watching in horror at the demons. She spotted one of them in the middle, more terrifying than the the others, and he had a weird mark over his head. The leader? Could demons have a leader? And why on Earth are the demons standing so quietly still? Jasmine had a feeling that this was a trap, that the demon with the mark was somehow communicating with the others.

"Screeeech! Stop Sky and Shade from touching the green slime! Now!" Jasmine screamed loudly to the bird circling above her. He knew what she meant, she had sendt him a mental message, the meaning of her words in pictures and colours. He did not understand the speech of humans, but she could speak with Screech with telepathy. Screech swooped down so fast she had a hard time following his flight towards the twins and the demons. She jumped down from the wall, almost spraining her ankle in the process. She ran as fast as she could. She heard Sky, or maybe it was Shade yelling something about Screech.

"Shade! Dont touch the slime. Its a trap of a kind! Look at the demons, and look at the one in the middle with the mark! They dont attack you! It looks like they are waiting for something to happen! Dont touch the green slime! You can not be sure its poison at all!"
Her voice cracked because of shouting so loudly. The twins had turned to look at her, and so had the demon with the mark. He looked creepy enough to make anyone with too sensitive nerves faint. She was not sure what colour he was made of, a mix of black, blue and dark green. His eyes were blood red, and shining on their own. His teeth protruding from a gap in his face were to long. His scales wet with rain. He had a long spiky tail. His mark on his head was dark red, like dried blood, it was moving, or so it looked like it did. And the demon was looking at her. She wanted to scream, but no words came out.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Sky licked the green stuff on her fingers.

"...It tastes the same." She said, sticking her tongue out in disgust.

"Sucks that our dad was half demon..." Shade said. "He would always make us do this stuff."

"What can you expect from a monster who's the son of a demon who was the leader of this group." Sky said, then turned to the monster who was the leader. In some other language, she said, "Oi, gramps, stop fooling around."

"You're no fun." The demon said. His words would only be recognizable by demons and monsters.

"SCARING SOMEONE ISN'T FUN!" Sky shrieked.

"I think that's a new record..." Shade and the demon said, covering their left ear with their left hand/claw.

"Oh, haha." Sky said sarcastically, hitting her grandfather on the head. In a lower, scary voice, she said, "Scare her again and I promise the pack won't live."
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 am

Jasmine started to back from her place. This was to much. Without taking away her eyes from the scene in front of her she placed the sword Sky had borrowed on the ground. She also took her leather glove out from another small bag she had attached to her belt. They are half demons...and they kill demons... She thought numbly.

Without waiting to see anything more Jasmine turned around and ran. She turned to the right when she saw a promising way to get as far from the demons as she could.

Jasmine was not sure how long she had been moving, but she needed to stop. The rain was falling from the sky in a wet, cold curtain. A mist had appeared too. The evening was approaching, and she knew she would not reach her home in time before the dark. She had to find a sleeping place. And some food and drink.

"Screech. Come here." Jasmine put her gloved hand in the air, and soon the bird landed on it, his talons gripping the leather. "Looks like we need to sleep in the city tonight. But if you want you are allowed to find another place in the woods." She could feel the bird saying something like " No, I will stay with you." She stroked his head. She was tired of all the running and scary moments. Where can I sleep? What if there are more demons hidden inside some buildings? I really dont want more of them right now. And I really dont want to see Shade and Sky anytime soon. Half demons? God! This is so creepy. And my arm hurt... Jasmine gasped when she rememebered her wound. Im so stupid. How could I forget the wound?!

After a while she peered inside a broken down door, it was barely hanging on its hinges, but it was dry inside. And no demons. Screech decided he wanted to stand on the floor beside the door. He was staring at the weather outside, and she knew he was guarding. If anything came to sight he would warn her. Thats how they did it. He could sleep, but the smallest sound woke him up.

Jasmine pulled out her things for the wound. No water. But the alcohol will do.She pulled of her jacket, and then her long sleeved top. It had been glued to her skin by blood. The wound was dry, but irritated and swollen. Jasmine did her best and at last put on a fresh bandage, her last one.

She went deeper inside the room, close to the wall. It was dark now, and she was scared. But sleep caught her and she knew no more.

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:47 am

"Y'know..." Sky started, stretching. "If a monster and a human have a child, why are they fully human? Shouldn't they be one quarter demon?"

"I dunno." Shade replied, as he and Sky walked back to their house. "Maybe it's to keep the demon bloodline clean."

"Could be." Sky said, as she took out a loaf of bread. She tore it in half and threw the bigger half to Shade. "At least we can sleep at night, knowing that demons will die if they come near us."

"The demon's curse..." Shade said, thinking hard, "If monsters have children with a human, those children will be full human, but have the demon's curse. A curse that will give them an ability or two of a demon."

"In my case it's apparently aura reading and abilities of the cat family. In yours, it's super speed and electricity immunity." Sky said, "One out of sixty of the children who receive the curse get an unknown illness."

"The one in ours happens to be you." Shade said, as he finished off his half of the bread. "If we don't find the cure, you'll die as soon as you turn 18."

"I know." Sky whispered in an almost inaudible voice. Louder, she said, "But I have to make the most of the remainder of my life if we don't find it, right?" She grinned.

"You make the best out of everything." Shade said, sweatdropping.

"I wonder where Crystal is..." Sky said. "And the others..."

"Crystal's with the rest of her family. She's obviously resting at the moment." Shade answered. "As are the others. I still don't get how you managed to tame a cat, lion, leopard, cheetah, tiger, panther, lynx and a puma."

"Hehe, there's many things you don't get." Sky said with a smug grin. Shade rolled his eyes. "It's too bad that only people who are monsters or are children of monsters know about the demon's curse."
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 am

From Screech`s point of view:

Jasmine was in pain, and he knew a fever had broken out. She was tossing and tumbling in her sleep. He knew she had seen to the wound to late, and it was infected. She is going to die if I dont find anything, or anyone who can help her. The rain was falling down in the darkness, and the mist had decided to change into a fog that made the surroundings silent and eerie. Even his eyes could not see through the fog.
But there was nothing there. It was so quiet that you could hear the bird hidden under the roof in the alley a few minutes away. It had to be the sparrow he had chased. The small scrawny sparrow had gotten away, but maybe it was how it should be. There was so little prey around that he was scared there would not be enough for him to hunt when winter came. And the winter was close. Just around the corner.

He shook his head and closed his eyes. He fluffed up his feathers, making it more cozy. He had to admit he did not like the thought of spending the night in the city, but Jasmine was in no condition to move, and especially not at night, when the demons where hard to see.

He had a small hope she would be able to get up in the morning, to get away, home.

In the morning he would find something to eat for Jasmine. He could try to find a place where something to eat was stored away, kept hidden. He would look inside the windows, even if he was doomed to check out every window in the city. He would help Jasmine. She was the only one left to care about.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm

(TIME SKIP TO MORNING CAUSE I'M BORED! XP)

Sky yawned as she opened her eyes to bright sunlight coming through her windows.

"This makes no sense." Sky said. Shade looked at her with a look of confusion. "If we're in a dome and there's all these monsters, how is the sun still shining?"

"No one knows." Shade said. "Anyways, we gotta go hunting."

"Oh! I want to see if there are any pigs today!" Sky said.

"Pigs are scarce. Both demons and humans enjoy pork." Shade said. "Though only some humans have a taste for beef, while it's like garlic to vampires when you give it to a demon. So we should go for some cows."

"Bu-" Sky was cut off.

"There are plenty of milk cows." Shade said.

"Fine, you win. Let's just get this show on the road." Sky said, running out of their house with her equipment.

"She is going to be the death of me one day." Shade said, sighing as he got his stuff and walked outside.

"Hurry up! Or you won't get any of the beef!" Sky shouted.

"Yes mother." Shade said sarcastically. Sky immediately ran next to him and hit him on the head.

"You're older. That's not possible." Sky said, narrowing her eyes.

"Whatever," Shade said, "but we should hurry if we don't want to miss the morning herd."
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:43 pm

(Jasmine is dreaming:)
She was running and running, trying to get away from the demons. She could see the dome, where she had spent some months living inside with other humans, until she found out half of them where as dangerous as demons, unless you where a shadowhunter, with skills and lots of training to avoid being choked or stabbed in the night.

She could see herself sneaking away one moonless night with Screech closed inside her backpack. That had been a cruel thing to do, but he had been just a small falcon and she had been scared he would start to make screeching sounds and wake up everyone close by.

She was suddenly standing on the top of a mountain, the sky blue, and white clouds dotting the view around her feet. The sun was starting to poke over the horizon, bathing the scene in a light golden-yellow light.

Her eyes opened to see the sun shining and Screech standing over her, looking concerned. Her arm was numb and on fire.

She got up, her dream clear in her mind. Why was she starting to dream about that blasted dome? Unless....the laboratory close by! They had medicines there, along with demons in cages. Hopefully not in the same room.

She knew her wound was infected with the poison from the demon that had clawed her arm. She barely felt her fingers, and her back was pricking. "Screech, you know dont you? My arm is almost dead, I dont feel it anymore...
Thank you for watching over me." She stroked his head, wondering if this was the last time she would see him.

"Remember the laboratory in the city? No? Well, its close to the dome where most humans...AND shadowshunters live. Please Screech, try to get inside somehow. I do think there should be some kind of antidote that will help me. There are still those who are trying to find medicines that will cure any kind of demon wound. And even if it is kept stored and hidden away, there must be something there."

Screech made some sounds and turned around towards the door. He stretched his wings, and in some moments was gone. Jasmine fell back and hit the floor. Maybe it was not a laboratory after all? There are more laboratories in this city than just the underground one, where probably all kinds off demons are held in cages? Screech will find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Littlestep
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Kayla looked at the boy.... he refused to talk with Sebastian there. "What is your name?"
Kayla asked after she told Sebastian to sit and wait behind. He growled and screamed right into Kayla's face blowing her hair and deafening her ears. But she stood firm with her arms crossed."Your not going to hurt me." she told Sebastian. Knowing she was right, Sebastion got up and walked away.

The boy replied to Kayla,"My name is Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 am

(uhh... guys some of the characters are over 18)

Sonia was working in the lab with Logan when Nathan came tumbling in. "Nathan? What happened to you," Sonia asked. "Oh, nothing much," Nathan said sarcastically "Just ran into some freaking demon and got scratched." Rolling her eyes Sonia went to get some medicine. When she got back Logan and Nathan were talking. "Hold out your hand." she instructed. Nathan kept out his arm and she gently kept the medicine on his scratch. Nathan winced and Sonia felt his arm tense as she kept on the medicine. "There you go. It will burn for a while. Hopefully your scar will heal. No guarantee with does demons."
"Thanks"
"No problem."
Nathan stayed around to hat for a while. Sonia has known Nathan for about a year and considered him a little brother. She kept on wishing that he could stay away from harm...
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:51 pm

From Screech`s point of view.

The morning air was cold, almost freezing, but his plumage kept him warm. The sun was just visible over the buildings, and there were no demons in sight. Jasmine had sendt him a mental picture of a great dome. He remembered that dome. It was a creepy place, considering all the different humans living there so close, and no birds like him. He remembered when Jasmine was fighting when she protected her things, and she had to fight to protect him. He remembered being stuffed inside a backpack one night. The feeling of fresh air when he had snucked his head over the edge. It had been so new. He had barely started to fly, but he remembered the dome and the builiding close by. It was one of the main stores of medicines. Probably there was noone inside, but if he would get inside was another matter.

A few people appeared on the ground. The dome was visible now, a great structure that looked like it was made of a rock. He flew over it. Voices and laughter. Then he spotted the building. He circled around it a few times before landing on a windowsill. The sun shone brightly and he could see himself in the glass. The room inside was empty, not even a box. He shook his head and flew away to the next window. Shelves, books and some odd things humans used to sit on.

He tried some other windows, and at last saw some bottles and packages that could mean he was at the right place. There were no sounds nearby, only birds chirping. How to get in? He knew he had to hurry. A vent farther up on the wall was the only solution. It was open, the metal that kept it closed gone. It was pitch dark in the holde but he had to go. He shuffled on. The sound echoing slighly. He felt like he would loose his breath, there werre so little air. A vent was supposed to carry fresh air, right? Jasmine tild him that once, or rather she showed him some vents that she wanted to hide inside, but he was the only one that could fit there.

The light told him he was close to the end. He stopped, looking down on a room with alot of supplies scattered everywhere. He had a feeling his feathers were full of cobwebs. I will have to clean my feathers the whole night now.

The door was not closed so he wiggled through the gap. The hallway was dark and empty, sun shining down from the windows, dust playing in the air. He heard his own talons click on the weird floor. Doors were either closed, open, or doorless. He perched inside all of them that were not closed. At last he found the room with the medicine bottles. It was medicine...? His instincts told him he was not alone. Alarm bells rang in his head. He looked back before flying up to the shelf. .In case anyone come they will not reach me here. .

(I know Im writing long posts here, but I like to write, so they get long.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Prey Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   Mon May 27, 2013 7:41 am

Character Name: Rouge
Weight: 120
Height: 5'8
Appearance: She has long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is slim and tan, she has a necklace with a crescent moon.
Personality: She is reckless and head strong but she can be a fast learner, she is cocky and witty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Nightmares (Ages 11 and up)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2