Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm

The tabby she-cat crouched down, her prey in site. You're not getting away this time, she thought as she launched herself at the song bird. Unfortunately a twig had snapped under her paw, giving her away. The startled bird fled immediately. Stormheart hissed under her breath, annoyed with her own clumsy hunting.
She heard a bark behind her. She froze and then realized what a foolish move that was. She then bolted without further ado. The barks were getting closer, and that was when she realized she was heading straight towards two-leg territory. She couldn't change directions, so she dashed on anyway.
Soon Stormheart found herself in the middle of unfamiliar paths and two-leg nests. In her panic she ran into an ally way; it was a dead end. When she turned around to escape there was a male two-leg with a net, and a snarling dog on a lash. The man advanced towards her, the dog keeping her trapped. Stormheart hissed, but there was nothing she could do. The two-leg swooped the net over her, and she was captured. That was when she yowled to the top of her lungs.
-----

The objective, rescue Stormheart before she is sent to the pound! How? That's for you to figure out. Wink Also, keep in mind, no power-playing or god-modding. I will be looking for people with good, descriptive roleplay posts. Just remember that.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm

~ So do I just start rping? My rp name will be Blagonet, by the way~

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:11 pm

~Yes, you can just start RPing.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

"Shoukdn't Stormheart be back now?" Blagonet thought aloud. She hadn't gone out hunting that long ago, but it wasn't so soon as that she should still be gone. She said that she was famished and was going out to hunt for a bite. He hoped that nothing had happened to her...

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:17 pm

"I think she should be..." Rubywing muttered, when she heard Blagonet thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2051

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:15 am

Fabfur sighed as she clawed the dirt. She was sitting near Blagonet and Rubywing. She had overhead them speaking about Stormheart. The bright sun shone down on the clearing. Fabfur squinted her crystal blue eyes so that she could see Blagonet and Rubwing better. Hmm.. they did seem to have a point about Stormheart. "Should Stormie have been back by now?" she asked, yawning a little. "Maybe she just couldn't find anything?" Fabfur suggested. Then another thought popped into her head. "But, if Stormheart doesn't come back by evening, we should go look for her, " she added. She nodded to herself mentally, believing that by evening Stormheart should be back. She stood up and stretched. A small breeze flew by, ruffling her fur. "Tell me if she isn't back. I'm going to go lie down for a bit," Fabfur said before strolling off to the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 am

Rubywing nodded at Fabfur. She stretched, but was alert in case Stormheart came back.
"I don't think she'll be back soon..." Rubywing said under her breath, barely audibly.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Moonpaw had been home in NightClan. Featherwhisker had proudly announced to every cat that she, Moonpaw, would be the medicine cat apprentice. Many moons had passed and Moonpaw was eager to see her friends again, Stormheart, Rubywing...yeah everyone. But she could not just sneak away. So instead she asked Featherwhisker if she could go on a trip. At first Featherwhisker had been reluctant to say yes, but weird dreams had been hunting Featherwhisker and she tought it was a sign. Moonpaw could go on, but she had to be back when the moon was full. It was just a small visible crescent now.

Moonpaw had been looking for some herbs nearby, and a bunch of watermint was growing beside a stream. She was tempted to take some of it. She could always dry it in the sun. Suddenly her head popped up, ears alert. Was that...a dog? She looked wildly around, but the sound was farther away. She knew Stormheart had been heading that way, telling her she would hunt. Moonpaw ran as fast as she could. Her paws quiet on the ground. She skidded to a halt when she saw Stormheart running away with a dog right behind her. They where both barely visible now, moving towards two-leg territory. I need to find help!

... ...

Moonpaw pushed her way inside to the clearing, Rubywing sitting at the entrance. "Stormheart is being chased by a big dog! They went to the two-leg territory!" Moonpaw yowled.
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Fabfur heard a yowl from someone. She strained her ears and heard a voice, Moonpaw's voice?, speaking. "Stormheart is being chased by a big dog! Fabfur jumped up and ran over to where Moonpaw is. "We have to go save her!" she exclaimed, worried about her friend. She clawed at the ground in anxiousness. "Come on, come on. We have to assemble a group. I say, me, Moonpaw, Rubywing, and Blagonet go," Fabfur said to no one in particular. She hoped the others had heard her and would agree with her. Their friend Stormheart was in BIG trouble! I'm gonna kill her when I see her.. after we help her, that is..
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Fabfur came streaking across the ground towards her, ready to find the dog and then probably shred it to pieces for even trying to chase Stormheart. Moonpaw could not agree more. How mean. Cats enjoying their time in the lovely sun and then a stupid dog come out to do some commotion, chasing one of us.

Moonpaw waited for Rubywing and Blagonet, asking Fabfur a question meanwhile. "What if there are more dogs when we reach the two-leg place?! Dogs love the two-leg place."
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Fabfur thought about what Moonpaw had asked. It was a very good question. She closed her crystal eyes and relaxed. This always helped her think of a good idea. A few seconds later, her eyes snapped open and she had a determined look on her face. Her eyes were distant, thinking about what she was going to say, as she said, "Well, we can use more cats, then.. OR.. with a carefully planned out formation or plan or attack or whatnot, we could be able to take those dogs. If not, the fastest of us all should run back and warn the clan..." Fabfur glaned at Moonpaw, then at Rubywing and Blagonet. "Before we leave, if we agree on my thought, we should make a good plan and be ready for anything that sets the plan off," she mused, thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 am

"So, who's the fastest?" Rubywing asked. Her blue eyes glinted with a mischievous look, as if she had some wonderful prank to play on the dog. Her other facial looks weren't helping deny the fact. There was a smirk plastered on her face, with her odd habit of having her ears twitch more than usual when she was planning something.

"You know, it'd be kind of funny if the dogs fell into a pond while chasing us." Rubywing said innocently. "Or even a lake, or river! ...Wait, aren't a lake and river technically the same thing?"
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 pm

"No time for talk. We will know what to do when we are there. While we talk, Stormheart could be in danger. Come on!" And with that Moonpaw ran, heading the same way she came. She hoped her friends were right behind her, but instead of slowing down she pushed on. There are cars, and two-legs in that place too. And many other, tempting, traps.
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Fabfur nodded in agreement. She looked at Rubywing and Blagonet. "We should go right now. Talk later, run now," she ordered. She nodded once before running off after Moonpaw. The sun shone brightly, it was afternoon now. The wind blew through her fur, ruffling it. Her ran gracefully and quickly, catching up with Moonpaw easily. She glided along next to Moonpaw, keeping pace. "We must think of a plan."
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Honeyblaze ran next to FabFur. "I agree we need a plan." she said. "Maybe some cats could try to act as bait, get the dogs to chase them, then lead them to the pond, step away at the last minute and let the dogs fall!"
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"Isn't there a branch above the pond that's pretty sturdy?" Rubywing asked. "What if one of us waited up there as bait, and have the dogs jump for us, and miss!"
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 pm

"Thats a good idea," Honeyblaze said. "After the dogs are away we bust Stormheart out. Is everyone good with it?"
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:07 pm

They were in the two-legs area. Where could Stormheart have run? Moonpaw thought. She had heard the plan Rubywing and Fabfur had talked through and she had to agree. "Im good with the plan, but maybe we should see what have happened first. Maybe Stormheart already showed the dog her sharp claws? She could be on her way back to the forest...but where can we look? I dont know this place." Moonpaw had slowed down, unsure where to go in this strange place.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm

"If Stormheart had already beaten the dogs, than we probably would've smelled the blood on them by now." Rubywing said, frowning, "Unless she somehow scared them away without hurting them..?" The ginger she-cat sighed.
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 am

Fabfur looked at Honeyblaze and Rubywing. She then glanced at Moonpaw. "I doubt she could have gotten away without a scratch or two. Dogs are tough opponents even for the best warriors," she commented to Rubywing. "And they probably got a scratch or two, as well," she added. She looked at Moonpaw. "Do you have any idea where Stormheart could have gone?" Fabfur dug her claws into the ground. All the unfamiliar sights and smells were a bit overwhelming. She couldn't smell Stormheart at all. "Where was she last? Do you remember where you saw her?"
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

"Last time was earlier today..." Rubywing muttered, "So she hopefully isn't too far away."
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm

"I was not far away, looking at some herbs when I heard a dog. I remember Stormheart went that way and I had to see what was going on, just in case. When I came closer I saw her running away with a dog right behind her. They were heading towards two-legs territory. It was when I ran back to tell you. ....Maybe I should have gone after them. But I thought I had to warn you too..." Moonpaw said. Her eyes were scannng the surroundings.

"What if we part in two groups now, and search after her scent? I guess its still fresh enough for us to find it?" Moonpaw looked at her friends, her tail lashing back and forth. A monster was driving on the thunderpath nearby, and a bird chirped from a branch on the tree right beside them.

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

"That's a good idea!" Rubywing said, "So, who can pick up someone's scent the best, just in case?" Rubywing looked around, then looked up. Clouds were forming. The air smelled slightly moist. "Okay, scratch that, we need the best tracker, it's going to rain really soon."
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 am

"We are all good trackers. And its easier to find the scent of a warrior cat here in this territory where there are rogues, kittypets and loners. If two starts over there..." Moonpaw pointed with her tail at a cluster of white houses. "...and another group can move the opposite way. We should check out every corner possible. But I have this feeling we need to watch out for the two-legs. Not all of them are good enough to be around..." Moonpaw felt like they were being looked at, but as she scanned the area, she could not see anything to suspicious. "Uhm...? Do you also have this feeling that some are keeping an eye on us...?"
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 am

"I kind of feel like I'm being watched, too." That was an understatement. Rubywing felt as if someone was burning holes into her back. It made her feel very, very uncomfortable.
Whoever it is, it better not be some creep or a twoleg. Or even a fox. Rubywing shivered, thinking about all the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)   

Back to top Go down

Captured! ( A RP, anyone may join)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1