Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Grades   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:54 pm

I know many of you are adjusting at new schools and if not, new teachers. How are your grades this year?
I personally, finally, got all A's. So I'm pretty happy about that. My lowest is in algebra II with a 93. >_< Algebra is always my worst grade. I have a 95 in English. 94 in History. 97 in Freshmen Seminar. 96 in History. 99 in Science!!!!!!! And a 97 in Spanish Cultures.
I'm pretty excited about my Science grade. Don't use extra credit or anything.

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2051

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Grades   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:02 am

My grades are so controversial!! In Science I have a 77 and in Technology I have a 99. xD In my other grades it's 85 for Health (I forgot to bring my notebook the first day. -.-), 93 for Spanish, 91 for SS, 89.1 for Integrated Algebra AKA Math, (Ugh! One stupid test score drops from 100 to 89.1!) and English I have all 90s and up and one 88. xD It doesn't show the average calculations. Razz Ugh, my homeroom teacher has too many moodswings, my Math teacher talks A LOT, but it's interesting, my Sci teacher is scary o.O, and my Spanish teacher scares me. xD My English teacher is hilarious, though. :3 And yeah, I just totally ranted.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Grades   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:38 am

In most of my subjects, I have an A average. A- in Social Studies(I think) and a B+ in English. I only have the B+ because I forgot an assignment and of course she's the one teacher who doesn't just let us turn it in late but makes us also fill out a freaking 'missing homework sheet'. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Silverstream
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 356

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Grades   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:39 am

Well,I've got an A+ in reading mostly cause i got 134.1 point in the first week cause I read a lot,
i got a B+ in enlgish and grammer they are my worst subjects >.< then an A in history and then
I have a good grade in math but i dont know what my score will be in my math test today i think i might have got number 29 wrong i dont get what it exacltly meant...............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grades   

Back to top Go down

Grades
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1