Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Anyone remember me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnowprancerII
SnowprancerII

Prey Points : 28

Anyone remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone remember me?   Anyone remember me? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:17 am

Some of you may remember me as an enthusiastic warriors fan who left because she felt this forum was too inactive for her. And then decided to come back after an email campaign went out asking people to return, only to vanish once again. Well, that's me.
I've searched, and searched and searched, and they're simply isn't any other warriors forums aren't there. None that are thoroughly active anyway. In my search, I've often asked myself whenever or not to come back here, but always told myself no, that if they're still was a community here, they wouldn't want a constant drifter in their midst. But I couldn't deny all the good memories I have of this place, the genuine kindness of the people here. Now, I've decided that this place was worth another visit, and I intend to stay this time. Maybe I don't need a hyper-active forum with hundreds of discussions; maybe I just need a closely-knit community. So, does anyone recognize me? Is anyone still here? Am I welcome here?
Back to top Go down

Anyone remember me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: