Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Attention all Felines and Humans! Please Read!! (2020)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Attention all Felines and Humans! Please Read!! (2020) Empty
PostAttention all Felines and Humans! Please Read!! (2020)

Man, it's been quite a while since I've made an "official" post on here...but jeez time sure does fly. Anywho, first things first. Hello everyone and welcome back to those who happened to drop by and read this post. It's been a very long time and I'm glad that TTW is still here, standing strong and keeping all these memories intact. Stormheart and I had been talking recently and figured "why don't we see what's up with the people of TTW?" and now we've (well, she haha) gathered a few people and was hoping we could do a couple things with TTW/rekindle some lost connections! Here's the rundown:

December 19th! Nostalgia Party!
So on December 19th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST, we are planning to log onto TTW and join the chatroom to catch up! Now, I don't expect everyone to come back to this forum on a regular basis (but if you did....that would be pretty cool), but this is one day everyone can come on by to say hi to old friends and relive some good ol' memories!

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or Stormheart! Now, your probably thinking "But Fireheart you idiot, will you guys even check your PMs?" Great point! On to the next topic!

Trading Contact Information
If you don't think you can make the 19th or just don't think you'll have time to ever come back to TTW but still wanna be in contact with your old peers, Stormheart and I would be more than happy to give you our info whether its Discord, Instagram, Snapchat or whatever!

Now, on a side note, Storm is in the works of creating a Discord so you are more than welcome to join the discord, just let us know and you'll be added almost immediately! This is just another way for us to reconnect without the hassle of logging into TTW and trying to catch one another online! Easy PZ!

Final Words
Just wanna say I'm happy to see anyone who shows up either on the 19th or at any point in time! This place brings back so many memories and it's just amazing to look back at. I don't think we'd be able to ever revive this considering most people probably don't care about Warriors anymore (maybe I'm wrong), but that's why we want to find other ways to connect and chat. We can try to make TTW evolve somehow, whether it's here or migrating to Discord (which probably would be the better option to be honest).

If you don't happen to make it or I somehow miss you online, I just wanna say Happy Holidays to everyone here and hope you're all doing great! I can't wait to hear from you soon and see what more this will bring! Heart

EDIT: Storm here!
Fireheart pretty much covered everything, but there are a couple points I'd like to add.

I mostly decided to host a nostalgia party/cringefest (yes, we were all hella cringy) because I lost contact with and missed my old friends! So, even if you can make the 19th, one of the main purposes of this is to trade contact information with any friends you may have missed. Obviously, just do whatever you are comfortable with. A few people have edited their signature to include their social media, so that is an option.

Also, does anyone remember how god-awful the theme has been the past few years? It was half Halloween, half spring! I hope someone notices the upgrade because I put a surprising amount of work into this. It's by no means perfect, but I wanted to keep the nostalgic and homey aesthetic of the forum.  Shout-out to Fireheart and Blagonet for helping me! And even though it's tacky, I kept the Halloween User Rank buttons because I love the grim reaper Administrator button, LOL.

Thanks for logging in and listening to me ramble. I hope to see you all on the 19th!

TL/DR
Join us on Dec. 19th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST for a TTW nostalgia party right here in the chatbox! Be sure to exchange contact information to reconnect with old friends and join TTW's Discord! We missed you, Guest. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Share this post on: reddit

Attention all Felines and Humans! Please Read!! (2020) :: Comments

FabulousFur
Re: Attention all Felines and Humans! Please Read!! (2020)
Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:08 am by FabulousFur
Dangggg, I get my own special shoutout Cool I'm so cool and still in school, unfortunately.

It's been a looooong time since I've been on these sites! I've missed many of you! And sadly (I am so sorry) forgot many of you too. But I'm always down to reconnect w old friends!!

I'll def be going to the chatbox party!!! Can't wait to link w y'all. And ofc, feel free to follow me on IG or add me on FB or Snap or whatever works for you. (HMU if you want my social media!) I deadass have all the social media lmaooo.

It'll be litttttt
SnowprancerII
Post Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:18 pm by SnowprancerII
I'll do my best to attend! It'll be a lot of fun!
SnowprancerII
Post Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:52 am by SnowprancerII
Darn, I may have missed it. Well, if anyone is reading this, feel free to come join my discord server to hang out with everyone. I...may or may not have named it after this place. I look forward to seeing you there!

https://discord.gg/Xw6XCbr2Yr

Attention all Felines and Humans! Please Read!! (2020)

Page 1 of 1