Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Epic Big Thunderstorm (And random rant)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Epic Big Thunderstorm (And random rant)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 am

Sitting in my basement, watching television while typing away on the Netbook, up in the basement windows, a big, purple flash strikes. A thunderstorm. Lightning, thunder, but no rain yet. Kind of lonely here, my sister went to a sleepover, and my brother should been in bed about 2 hours ago.

This is my random thunderstorm rant. (RTR)

Isn't it weird that at night, when you want to watch tv, how there seems to be nothing on that you can find. I am watching The Nanny on Nick@Nite, something I wouldn't watch on a regular basis. Although, I did have a good laugh when I saw Edward and Jacob fans battling it out on a commercial of "Vampires Suck."

A big boom just came, kind of gave me an adrenaline rush. Then, about ten minutes later, rain starts to patter the windows. Then, another chorus of purple flashes and cries of sky pain.

Woah, another big crash. Really, really big this time. You know those kinds of booms that seem to last almost forever?

Anways, that's all I have right now. I think. Working on decoding a super, super, super, hard code that I don't think the best people could figure out, but, oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Ta ta for now!
~Leafsplash
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6279

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Epic Big Thunderstorm (And random rant)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:43 am

Lol, hope you are okay now! Razz

Helpful Links!

September UOTM 2010!
ANIME-GAMES-MUSIC-STARGAMER'S LIFE!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum

Epic Big Thunderstorm (And random rant)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1