Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Some of the characters are more annoying and obnioxus and the main characters can be pretty pathetic. When Hollypaw and Lionpaw found out about the prophecy, they got all emo and deppressed, complaining that they were isolated from their clanmates, and it wasn't long at all before it got REALLY reptitive. Then, when they thought that they weren't a part of the prophecy in Long Shadows, they complained that they felt powerless without being one of the three and that they deserved to have that power. It drove me INSANE!! Mad
TPOT just wasn't like the other two seris, and one of the other reasons why is because it didn't really feel like it was about Wild, feral cats anymore. There was barely any natural disasters at all, and the ones that were there rarely bulit up suspence or a sense of action. And the total amount of deaths in TPOT is just pathetic.
The Original Arc Deaths: 27
The New Prophecy Arc Deaths: 13
The Power of Three Arc Deaths: 2
2. Two deaths in what was the course of an entire year!! Despite what I said about a lack of disasters, a lot still happened to ThunderClan in TPOT. There was a huge battle between all four clans, two Greencough Outbreaks, one that affected almost everyone in ThunderClan, and only two cats died, which was not connected to these events? Thats STUPID!! OOTS only took place for about 4 moons and there was already more deaths in that arc then in TPOT, which took place over a YEAR!! And then there's *sigh* Sunrise. I can't even begin on all the stupid things this book goes through. In fact, I found the journey to find Sol, meet Jingo and her group, and go back to be entirely pointless and dumb, for so many reasons that I need to take a break in order to properly explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?   Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm

I know!! And when they were like "Oh, starclan is powerless compared to these cats' that was really annoying.
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 am

I totally agree. After two seris the clan cats belived StarClan had so much power and all of the sudden that was all thrown in the trash by a bunch of whiny brats. I would be okay with it if they eased into it, but no.
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

i didnt read it all (i dont read things well on the cimputer) and no i dont think the characters are annoying or abonxiouse Besides berrynose) {srry my spelling sucks}
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?   Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 am

Thank u for saying that TPOT sucks. it is the worse series out of the warriors series. seriously nothing really happens in it i felt like skipping sunrise and going to the fourth apprentice. i've reread all the books for TNP & OA but i always skip TPOT. it's boring!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?   

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think TPOT kind of sucks?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1