Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Your choice for Warrior of the Month for November? *Pick two*
Leafstar
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Billystorm
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Willowshine
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Sharpclaw
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Brambleclaw
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Jayfeather
28%
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 pm

So heres what's going to happen..
You can nominate any character from Warriors with these exceptions
- Character has to be a cat
- Should not be a character who made a very short/breif/insignifcant apperance (E.g Nightwhisper) If you can reason that a insignifcant character did something extrodinary enough to be easily remebered by any fan, you can nominate them. (E.g, you could argue that Nightwhisper was the only cat aside from Tigerstar to plan precisely to kill Fireheart, and almost succeded, and nominate him)
- A character must be nominnated for clear, good reasons
- Once a character becomes Warrior of the Month, they should not be nominated again (We shouldn't have to repeat to often, Warriors has a cast over 600 characters!)

How each Election will follow-
Once six cats have been nominated that fit the guidelines above, voting will begin. Each person can only vote twice. It would be preffered if you voted for two diffrent cats, but you can use your two votes for whatever you like!
Each person can only nominate one cat at a time, unless the election is very slow and a winner must be decided soon, which permisson may be granted to nominate another cat.
Voting will stop and the winner will be decided on the 6th of each month, unless other circumstances follow*. A new Election will begin on the second last day of the month, unless again other conditions rise**.
*Not enough Nominees have been decided or barely anyone has voted
**If not enough nomminess have been decided or the Warrior of the month was elected very late, and is only fair if their given more time on the 'throne'
When a Warrior of the Month is in reign this thread can be used as a temporary fanclub for the cat!

Since it's obviously to late for October, the first election will be for November.
I nominate...
Name: Leafstar
Clan:SkyClan
Reasons: She decided that she could decide her own path and put a few bends into the Warrior Code and decided to be mates with Billystorm, supporting girl power by stomping on the rule of the Warrior Code where Girl leaders can't have kits. She also led her clan through many battles and adventures (Saving the twoleg, killing the rats once and for all) with good leadership, despite the doubt that was currently rocking SkyClan.

[/b]Cats Noiminated for November:[b]
1.Leafstar *Noimnated by SnowPrancer*
2.Billystorm *Noiminated by Tuliptail*
3.Willowshine *Nominated by Tuliptail*
4.Sharpclaw *Nominated by Seedfur*
5.Brambleclaw *Nominated by Spottedstorm*
6.Jayfeather *Nominated by Iceclover*

Nominees for December
1. Bluestar
2. Barley

Last edited by SnowPrancer on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:16 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Imporant info)
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Aww... no replies? No
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Come on people, I can't do this by myself! Sad This is boring without anyone!
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 pm

I nominate...
Name: billystorm
Clan:skyclan
Reasons: he helped leafstar in skyclans destiny....and i like him a lot....
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 pm

~tuliptail~ wrote:
I nominate...
Name: billystorm
Clan:skyclan
Reasons: he helped leafstar in skyclans destiny....and i like him a lot....
Okay, BIllystorm is in!
Last day on October! We need nomminees! Sad
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm

willowshine
riverclan
she helps mothwing, and is a true medicine cat unlike her mentor(no offence)
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Your only allowed to nominate one cat at a time, but oh well, I'll let it pass this time. I hope you don't mind me asking, but could you put a little more detail into your reasons?
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:05 pm

umm sure thanks Smile
willowshine

she interprets dreams for mothwing, she worked hard as an apprentice, she also helped leafpool w/ the green cough......
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Okay, that's good. Smile
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm

common peeps!!! Smile ooo i have another but ill save it for later unless we need it Smile
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Hmm.. how about you post your nest nominee if there's no replies by tommorow?
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:59 pm

ok....oh wait...i cant Sad ill be gone for a week and a half Sad
Back to top Go down
Spottedstorm
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 613

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:18 pm

does it have to be the ones you nominated at the top snow? or can it be any cat that is not already listed?
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Spottedstorm wrote:
does it have to be the ones you nominated at the top snow? or can it be any cat that is not already listed?
You vote for the cats that are nominated, or listed. But we have to have six nominees before we vote! Please nominate someone!
@Tuliptail alright, you can post up your nomination if you like. Spottedstorm, you xan post more than two nominations if you want since tuliptail nominated a lot of cats.
Back to top Go down
Seedstar
Special Contributer
Special Contributer

Prey Points : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Nominee-

Sharpclaw
SkyClan
Preparing cats for battle

Click here to visit my page
Creator of the forum. Full admin powers, Special Contributer rank. I contribute my specialness to the forum.
Officially "retired" from the forum, but still living!
Back to top Go down
http://treetopwhispers.forumotion.com
Spottedstorm
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 613

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 pm

nominee

spottedstorm
brambleclaw
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 am

Umm, I don't think you understand what's going on here. Were nominating cats from the seris, I don't recall any Spottedstorm. And you have to nominate cats for a reason. But since this thread is just getting started, and the obvious reasons why someone whould nominate Brambleclaw, I'll add him. Just clear up the Spottedstorm thing and voting will begin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Aww, I wanted to nominate Jayfeather Sad
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Well, I'll make a deal with you. I want to let you nominate him, but I promised Spottedstorm two nominees fair and square. But we can't wait forever. Wait three days, (Starting November 3rd if you can't get online for awhile) and if Spottedstorm hasn't replied, you can nominate him. If Spottedstorm posts in the three days, you can nominate Jayfeather for December. (Sorry Spotttedstorm, but I am really impateint.)
Same goes to anyone else who arrives late!

Last edited by SnowPrancer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Important details)
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Ugh, I am so impateint! No When will anyone respond?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, as of today its 3 days, right??
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Yes. Please hurry up! I can't wait any longer! No
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh wait, how could I have been so stupid?! I should have added Jayfeather after the three days were over! I am so sorry! No Okay everyone, voting has offically begun!
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 am

i voted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!   

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Warrior Cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting is Open! Please Vote!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next