Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! NIGHT WHISPERS BROWSE INSIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! NIGHT WHISPERS BROWSE INSIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:45 am

Lookie! Lookie! Lookie! The Night Whispers browse inside is up!
I decided to go back to the offical forums today to see if my some of my readers posted in my fanfictions lately, and I deicded to go to the OOTS forum just to kill time. I noticed another topic about someone who read Night Whispers (There's been a problem where some people claimed to have read Night Whispers the browse inside page was even created) and I clicked it to put the person in his place. The person said they read the browse inside, and when I clicked the link, sure enough, it was running.

NW BROWSE INSIDE!!!
To be honest. my heart stopped for two seconds when I saw it was working. I can't belive this!!! Very Happy
For people who don't want spoilers... RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! NIGHT WHISPERS BROWSE INSIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Hmm, i thought this was going to be big news.. oh well.
Back to top Go down
Seedstar
Special Contributer
Special Contributer

Prey Points : 2147483647

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! NIGHT WHISPERS BROWSE INSIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am

To be honest? I forget most of what happened in the first two books. I haven't brushed up on them, so I'm rereading them. *embarrassed*

Click here to visit my page
Creator of the forum. Full admin powers, Special Contributer rank. I contribute my specialness to the forum.
Officially "retired" from the forum, but still living!
Back to top Go down
http://treetopwhispers.forumotion.com
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! NIGHT WHISPERS BROWSE INSIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am

Aww don't be embarrsed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! NIGHT WHISPERS BROWSE INSIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! NIGHT WHISPERS BROWSE INSIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1