Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~ Empty
PostSubject: Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~   Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~ EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:53 am

Me, being me, have placed this in the wrong category. If someone could move this, that would be awesome!! Thanks, and sorry!!
Moved! Your Welcome!

I've tried to make this story sad. There is some content that some readers might find scary or offensive, just a precaution.

~First Chapter- Autumn Solstice~

I once had a family, one that loved me and cared for me, even though I was different than them.

A small child, young and carefree, runs toward me with hair on the top of her head flowing down like a river of dark brown.

I lived in a small family, two older humans-parents, and one young female child- around 12 seasons old. I lived happily with that family for about 6 seasons, but my happiness didn't last.

One day, the older woman didn't come back with the younger girl after the young girl's training. The other parent came home to find them both gone- he began to worry. He waited for a while, I remember offering to be petted, but he ignored me. About a sun-length later, a silver rectangle rung- a telephone, I think it's called. When the man answered it, the voice on the other end made the tall man grow pale. He slammed the phone down and rushed out the door.

I remember waiting for him to return, but my food bowl was left empty. My belly began to scream for food. About a few sunsets later- the man came back.

I bounded up to him, meowing a kindly greeting- hoping he would remember to feed me. But the man looked dark and tattered, something changed about him. The girl and the woman never came back. The man took his foot and firmly pushed me aside, almost knocking me off balance. The day before his missing family would be my last day of happiness.

My name is Chive. Strange name, isn't it? I decided to escape my owner's household after how he treated me.

The next day was one of my worst nightmares. I woke up the day after my owner returned. When I checked my bowl, no food. I searched the house for him, but then found him in his bed. I hopped up and crawled over- hoping to get some antidote for my hunger. I purred at him. That's all I did. He gave a glare that could kill a large rat. I wondered what I did. All around him were empty glass bottles- a liquid that did not smell pleasant to me. His eyes were red and his breath reaked of carrion food. Disgusting. He then muttered slurred, angry words, then with the back of his paw, he forcefully shoved me off the bed. I took a few quick breaths, but shook it off fast. What had happened to him. I left the room in a panic. I hopped onto the kitchen counter and used my paw to open a door- however, the door was locked. Although, a leftover microwave meal was left out on the counter. Although the yellowish noodles did not look as appetizing- it might be the only thing I'd eat. I lowered my head and lapped up the sticky human food.
However, my master came into the kitchen while my act was underway- and he did not looked pleased. He spat something similar to the lines of: "You piece of garbage!! It was a mistake owning you!! You filthy rat!!!" But whatever it was, it hurt. What he did next was unexpected. He grabbed his keys that were lying on the kitchen island, and within a second, he hurled them at me- spitting out even more bitter comments. They easily missed me, but before I knew it, he was throw anything within reach. Phone, fork, glass, dishes, picture frames, pens, pencils, but then he grabbed a thick magazine and rolled it up, like he was going to kill a fly, but this time, the fly was me. I had easily dodged the things he had chucked at me because of the weird liquid, but now he was playing baseball, with a cat. A harmless cat. He swung at me, face redder than ever before, I bolted forward, just missing it, but he kept swinging. After three or so more swings, he finally managed to hit me, right on my back. I squealed, I've never ever felt worse in my life, and my breathing was starting to go out. My aching paws jumped down from the counted and began running away, but his foot collided with my back left leg. I screamed in pain, trying to escape. I looked around, in pursuit of finding a safe place- a haven where I could escape. My master threw one last thing at me before I fled to the opened window I discovered. A picture of my family. The dainty glass frame shattered into pieces, breaking the family apart. Dodging the broken glass, I lept at the opened window. My escape. I scrabbled up the window frame and pounced out of the house- no, it wasn't a house anymore, it was my prison.
I felt cold air rush around me as I landed ever so carefully onto the back lawn, my back leg giving me a taste of even more pain. I limped as fast as I could to the wooden fence that surrownded the prison. Grey clouds loomed ombinously above my head as thunder echoed throughout the neighborhood. I just needed to get over the fence. Then I would be free. But my owner wasn't done with me. He threw open the back door and yelled more curses at me, threatening me with a wooden spoon. He began racing toward me. Now, in full health, I probably would have been out of there by now, but because of my injury, he was catching up. Taking a chance, I sprung at the fence, gathering any energy I had left in me. I had almost made it over. My claws scrabbled at the old wood and I shifted myself over, springing to the ground. However, my prisonkeeper's spoon got my tail, and it broke with a sickening crunch. But I made it, I was free. Now, you all probably don't know this, but on the other side of the fence was a forest. Although, I didn't know how to hunt, a storm was approaching, and my tail nor my back leg was any good. Things didn't look bright for me.

I am now resting in a space where roots popped strangely out of the ground from a big tree. I had traveled far enough to get away from the prison, but I still had some poppy seed of energy left. The last thing I saw were the rain drops slipping down from the clouds.

Last edited by Leafsplash on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~   Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~ EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 am

Its so sad!! But very well writen!! You are a good author, Leaf!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~   Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~ EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 am

Aw, Thanks Icee!!! :3 I did try to make it sad, but I will definately make Chive have a happy ending!! =D

And thanks for moving it!! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~   Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~ EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 am

Yay!! I <3 Chive!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~   Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Story | A Chance for Chive | Kittypet's Story ~Moved~
Page 1 of 1