Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:38 am

*WARNING* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UP TO FADING ECHOES AND EVERY BOOK BEFORE THAT, LEAVE NOW OR RUIN KEY EVENTS IN THE BOOKS!

I've recently been thinking about Tigerstar again, and I came to the conculsion that Tigerstar is against girls!!
Have you ever noticed that Tigerstar always favoured Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost over Mothwing and Tawnypelt? I'll admit, since Mothwing was a medicine cat and clearly didn't have anything about her that made her good for taking over the clans, Hawkfrost would be the obvious choice. But Jaypaw was also a medicine cat, AND he was blind and not even Tigerstar's kin, yet Tigerstar tried to recruit him, and not Mothwing. So even though Mothwing should have been the better choice than Jaypaw in Tigerstar's eyes, he picked Jaypaw, and Jaypaw was a boy. Mothwing wasn't. intresting...
And Tigerstar did try to take Tawnypelt into the plan in Sunset, but even if Tawnypelt decided to take part, Tigerstar said earlier that he wanted Hawkfrost to rule over RiverClan and WindClan, and Brambleclaw would lead ThunderClan and ShadowClan. Tawnypelt was just as capable as Brambleclaw to take over the clans and become a leader, AND she lived in ShadowClan, so Tigerstar could discuss stragties with her to take over ShadowClan better than Brambleclaw, but Tigerstar still chose his son.
And now it's the exact same thing with Dawnpelt and Tigerheart. We know that Tigerheart is training in the Dark Forest, but Tigerstar didn't so much as utter a whisper to Dawnpelt, who again is just as equal as Tigerheart. True, Dawnpelt could be training with the Dark Forest and we might not know it yet, but Erin Hunter confirmed that Dawnpelt wouldn't play such a bigger part as her brother did, so why would she be training in the Dark Forest?

The pattern is so obvious! This has to be the worst thing Tigerstar has done!!! (LOL)
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 am

OMG UR RIGHT!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:39 pm

and another point, I know Hollyleaf isn't even his kin, but after she stopped training as med cat apprentice, that would have been the perfect time to swoop in a be all like 'you are going to be the best warrior, so let me help you' but does he even TRY?! Nope! *slaps Tigerstar* thats for hating she-cats!

Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:57 pm

AND Tigerstar visited both of her brothers, and not her. Thanks for pointing that out!
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 pm

i nvr liked him any way
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Yeah!!! Thats horrible!!! And he needs she-cats if he wants kits to recruit
Back to top Go down
Kittys99
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 217

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 am

Stupid Tigerstar!
That's just offensive to all she-cats!! GO JUMP IN A LAKE AND DROWN, PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Quote :
But Jaypaw was also a medicine cat, AND he was blind and not even Tigerstar's kin, yet Tigerstar tried to recruit him, and not Mothwing. So even though Mothwing should have been the better choice than Jaypaw in Tigerstar's eyes, he picked Jaypaw, and Jaypaw was a boy. Mothwing wasn't. intresting...
And Tigerstar did try to take Tawnypelt into the plan in Sunset, but even if Tawnypelt decided to take part, Tigerstar said earlier that he wanted Hawkfrost to rule over RiverClan and WindClan, and Brambleclaw would lead ThunderClan and ShadowClan. Tawnypelt was just as capable as Brambleclaw to take over the clans and become a leader, AND she lived in ShadowClan, so Tigerstar could discuss stragties with her to take over ShadowClan better than Brambleclaw, but Tigerstar still chose his son.
And now it's the exact same thing with Dawnpelt and Tigerheart. We know that Tigerheart is training in the Dark Forest, but Tigerstar didn't so much as utter a whisper to Dawnpelt, who again is just as equal as Tigerheart. True, Dawnpelt could be training with the Dark Forest and we might not know it yet, but Erin Hunter confirmed that Dawnpelt wouldn't play such a bigger part as her brother did, so why would she be training in the Dark Forest?

The pattern is so obvious! This has to be the worst thing Tigerstar has done!!! (LOL)

NOTE: The below does not signify i like Tigerstar, or ever hav liked him. He is a cat who deserved to be killed bybScourge. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Problems:
1. Mothwing doesn't believe in starclan. So she cant fight against them.
2. Tawnypelt betrayed ThunderClan to go into ShadowClan, so he must've thought she would betray him too.
3. After all the bad things hes done, theres one thing for sure we know: Dead and not genderist.

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:35 pm

~tuliptail~ wrote:
i nvr liked him any way

Yeah, me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Blagonet wrote:
Quote :
But Jaypaw was also a medicine cat, AND he was blind and not even Tigerstar's kin, yet Tigerstar tried to recruit him, and not Mothwing. So even though Mothwing should have been the better choice than Jaypaw in Tigerstar's eyes, he picked Jaypaw, and Jaypaw was a boy. Mothwing wasn't. intresting...

NOTE: The below does not signify i like Tigerstar, or ever hav liked him. He is a cat who deserved to be killed bybScourge. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Problems:
1. Mothwing doesn't believe in starclan. So she cant fight against them.
2. Tawnypelt betrayed ThunderClan to go into ShadowClan, so he must've thought she would betray him too.
3. After all the bad things hes done, theres one thing for sure we know: Dead and not genderist.

You have a point, but he still could of asked Mothwing, and she did not HAVE to believe in starclan. She still could of taken over the clans! She would have been one of the last cats the clan would have suspected. Now there are gettting she-cats in the Darkforest. But it's not Tigerstar doing it, it's HAWKFROST!!

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm

I hated Tigerstar! Ever since I read the first series of Warriors. There was just a bad vive coming off of him....
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 am

I can't stand him either!!! Mad

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 am

I don't like Tigerstar. XP
Back to top Go down
Fernpaw
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 220

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 am

Tigerstar has some MAJOR problems... She-cats are (No offense toms) a smidge smarter than toms they stop and think about something before leaping in to it! Die Tigerstar Die! Whats that? Oh yeah he's already dead... MUAHHAHAHAHA~
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 am

And here's one thing. When Tigerstar had Goldenflower as amate when he was in ThunderClan, he didn't care for her. But when Tigerstar met Sasha, a rouge he was over the moon. Although Tigerstar chose power over love, but the difference is there. Do you think he is being biased between Goldenflower and Sasha?
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 am

Fernpaw wrote:
Tigerstar has some MAJOR problems... She-cats are (No offense toms) a smidge smarter than toms they stop and think about something before leaping in to it! Die Tigerstar Die! Whats that? Oh yeah he's already dead... MUAHHAHAHAHA~
Haha. LOL? Yeah she-cats are smarter than toms! >=D Jkjk
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 am

Stormheart wrote:
I can't stand him either!!! Mad

Me too! He deserves to die Razz
Haha *glares at Tigerstar's picture*
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 am

Goldenfur wrote:
Fernpaw wrote:
Haha. LOL? Yeah she-cats are smarter than toms! >=D Jkjk

Well that depends! ^-^ toms can be smarter than she-cats to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 am

SnowPrancer wrote:
*WARNING* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UP TO FADING ECHOES AND EVERY BOOK BEFORE THAT, LEAVE NOW OR RUIN KEY EVENTS IN THE BOOKS!

I've recently been thinking about Tigerstar again, and I came to the conculsion that Tigerstar is against girls!!
Have you ever noticed that Tigerstar always favoured Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost over Mothwing and Tawnypelt? I'll admit, since Mothwing was a medicine cat and clearly didn't have anything about her that made her good for taking over the clans, Hawkfrost would be the obvious choice. But Jaypaw was also a medicine cat, AND he was blind and not even Tigerstar's kin, yet Tigerstar tried to recruit him, and not Mothwing. So even though Mothwing should have been the better choice than Jaypaw in Tigerstar's eyes, he picked Jaypaw, and Jaypaw was a boy. Mothwing wasn't. intresting...

I JUST REALISED HOW TRUE IT IS. Thank you for pointing it out SnowPrancer! XD

Tigerstar is seriously a anti-female kind of cat (haha it sounds weird)
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 528

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:17 am

*Reads "Genderist"* ...... *Scratches head* I'm not sure if this is a safer word for sexist ,but if it is meant to be, sexist isn't bad. At all.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 am

Flamepelt wrote:
*Reads "Genderist"* ...... *Scratches head* I'm not sure if this is a safer word for sexist ,but if it is meant to be, sexist isn't bad. At all.

It is, but some people get offended. *Sigh* Neutral

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 528

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:22 am

Must be a shame what people are offended by these days.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

Stormheart wrote:
Flamepelt wrote:

Yeah.... Rolling Eyes

Is there such a word? Genderist.

Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

Flamepelt wrote:
Must be a shame what people are offended by these days.

Haha LOL? O.o
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:25 am

IceClaw the Scratcher wrote:
Stormheart wrote:
Flamepelt wrote:

Yeah.... Rolling Eyes

Is there such a word? Genderist.

I don't even know!

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*   

Back to top Go down

Tigerstar is genderist!! *SPOILERS*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next