Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Book are you most excited for?
The Forgotten Warrior
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
SkyClan Manga #1; The Rescue
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
SkyClan Manga#2; Beyond the Code
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
SkyClan Manga#3; After The Flood
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
All of them!!
67%
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm

I went onto Warriorswish.net, and I found news about all of the books coming out soon!
The Forgotten Warrior

Isn't is beautiful? So Lionblaze FINALLY gets his own cover!

The Blurb;
Quote :
The spirits of the Dark Forest are gaining strength, and Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovewing must face the destinies that await them. Suddenly, an outsider appears in ThunderClan’s midst, spreading discord and turning Clanmates against one another. As tensions mount, the warrior cats will be forced to choose whose word they can trust—before it’s too late.

The fourth Warriors arc is fast-approaching its electrifying finish, and The Forgotten Warrior is packed with danger, suspense, and epic adventure. With over ten million Warriors books sold and each new title hitting the New York Times bestseller list, this series continues to soar.

The Forgotten Warrior also contains the fifth challenge in the Warriors Adventure Game.

The Forgotten Warrior will be released November 22nd, 2011.

SkyClan #2; Beyond the Code will be released on the same day as The Forgotten Warrior.

Does anyone else think the cat on the left looks exactly like Sandstorm? LOL, what's up with Sol?
The Blurb;
Quote :
Leafstar was able to escape from the Twoleg’s home with the help of Billystorm and her Clanmates, but more trouble lies ahead. Sol has joined SkyClan’s ranks and, unbeknownst to Leafstar, may be leading her Clanmates astray. When Sol’s actions bring about a disaster for the Clan, Leafstar must determine whether or not to trust the stranger in her ranks—at the risk of jeopardizing SkyClan’s future.

Full of epic adventure, high-stakes battles, and life-changing decisions, our favorite felines come alive in this fully illustrated black-and-white manga novel copublished with TokyoPop.

Sorry, I couldn't find the cover or blurb for SkyClan #1; The Rescue, but it will come out on July 5th, 2011, along with Crookedstar's Promise!

There's also a sketch for SkyClan #3; After the Flood. It will be released April 10th, 2012.

If anyone wants to see the page where I found all this information, here's the link!
Where all the News is!

Last edited by SnowPrancer on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : important information)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Finally! Lionblaze gets his own cover x3 He's ma fave charrie lol.
Back to top Go down
~tuliptail~
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3689

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:03 am

screams bloody murder!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://5clans1destiny.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 5458

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 pm

*faints* OMSC!! I CAN'T wait!!

Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Glad to see everyone's so excited!
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Maybe I will get It for my Birthday! Very Happy

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:19 pm

If I could, I would give it to you as a present ^-^
purr....

I'm looking forward to reading it too!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

I can't wait to read it! XD
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:45 am

I can't wait too! I'm DYING to read the Forgotton Warrior especially! I want to find out if the Forgotton Warrior is Hollyleaf or not! XD ><
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 am

LOL. You and your favourite Hollyleaf XP
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 am

IceClaw the Scratcher wrote:
Haha. Yea I agree.
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 am

Flameleaf of FireClan wrote:
I can't wait too! I'm DYING to read the Forgotton Warrior especially! I want to find out if the Forgotton Warrior is Hollyleaf or not! XD ><
They say the forgoten warrior is either Hollyleaf or Ivypool.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Goldenfur wrote:
Haha. Yea I agree.

LOL? This is a private conversation with me and flameleaf *hisses*
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Goldenfur wrote:
Flameleaf of FireClan wrote:
They say the forgoten warrior is either Hollyleaf or Ivypool.

Hollyleaf is more of it... ^-^ my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Goldenfur wrote:
Haha. Yea I agree.

LOL? This is a private conversation with me and flameleaf *hisses*
Oh and how was I supposed to know? And do private conversations go to the chatrrom? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!   

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Warrior and SkyClan Manga trilogy Covers, Release Dates, and Blurbs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1