Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

I am not really sure what to title this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

I am not really sure what to title this... Empty
PostSubject: I am not really sure what to title this...   I am not really sure what to title this... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Okay, I am not sure if anyone else noticed this but... nobody roleplays anymore. I mean roleplaying is soooo much fun so I don't get why it seems as if I am the only one posting. Am I missing out on something? 

P.S. this new format for posting topics and posts is really awesome
Back to top Go down
Invision
Invision

Prey Points : 50

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets

PostSubject: Re: I am not really sure what to title this...   I am not really sure what to title this... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:58 pm

It's funny because I was actually thinking about this myself Razz

Well maybe we just need a new program or something to get things up & running! It's summer; I'm sure some new members will come soon and the site will be active again soon. :)Just a little advertising around to give it a nudge, eh?
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am not really sure what to title this...   I am not really sure what to title this... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 am

lol I was thinking that too. Thats why I made Rosepetal be cat-napped by twolegs to make it more interesting. But nobody replied...
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am not really sure what to title this...   I am not really sure what to title this... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:29 am

Well if you want to make a Roleplay feel free. I recently locked all of the "other" roleplays because they were becoming messy and off topic. I'll explain more about that in another post. I really have been thinking about this too. We're trying to start up an official Roleplay so hopefully that will bump some things up a bit. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonpaw

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: I am not really sure what to title this...   I am not really sure what to title this... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Yeah. I was just looking up the roleplay topics and decided to add something..until I realised that they were locked...I want to RP too. And its so much fun when everyone are taking a part.

Mooncat

(Just thinking. Why dont we start new RP`s, put all the old ones in a place that says "Old RP`s" or something like that, so if someone want to go back and read old RP`s and enjoy them, they can, and then we have new RP`s to start on. There are to many members on those old RP`s that are not here anymore...so there are ranks and other titles taken by members who are inactive.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am not really sure what to title this...   I am not really sure what to title this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am not really sure what to title this...
Page 1 of 1