Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.

Go down 
+5
Flameleaf of FireClan
Goldenfur
Fireheart
Stormheart
Goldenfeather
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenfeather
Goldenfeather

Prey Points : 85

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. Empty
PostSubject: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 am

Hello, I am Goldenfeather. I'm new to this site. It is nice meeting everyone! In this is a brief explanation of my cat, thanks for reading!

Name; Goldenfeather

Clan: Riverclan

Appearance: Goldenfeather is a female cat, she has an amber coloured pelt with lighter flecks of gold and white, and piercing light grey eyes. Goldenfeather is larger than most female cats her age, with wide-set shoulders, a lean muscular body and large paws. Goldenfeather has a very long tail, is very graceful, but powerful in battle, she is a very loyal cat and her main priority in her life is to help take care of her clan.

Background: Goldenfeathers mother was a kittypet, and her father was a rouge, her along with two other still-born kits were abandoned next to the river near riverclan. From that day on Riverclan accepted her into their clan as one, one of the queens nursed her back to health and the whole clan watched her grow into a powerful young warrior.

Thanks for reading! Smile

Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
Goldenfeather

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 am

Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. African-golden-cat-3
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 am

Hey! You have already meet me, so I will not post a long paragraph! Smile Welcome to ttw! *Treetop Whispers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 am

Hello Goldenfeather! I am Fireheart of Thunderclan. You may not know, but I am one of two admins on the forum. We have been chatting and talking but if you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 am

Welcome to TTW!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 am

Welcome Goldenfeather to Treetop Whispers! (though I'm quite new myself XD)
Anyway, hope u enjoy TTW!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey! I am Blagonet, and I have been here for about 1.5 moons! If you have any questions, DON'T ASK ME. ASK FIREHEART OR MOSSPELT (Or figger it out yerself)!!! Anyways, hi! Welcome!

Heres a hint: Stay away from Razorwing. He might hit you with a lamp post and then faint from over lamp post-ness (funny story behind that one, thats for sure.).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Ack, I'm not that scary. And I'm female. *Bonks Blagonet with lamp post*
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm

¿Problema?
¿PROBLEMA?
¿¿¿PROBLEMA???
¡Problema!
¡PROBLEMA!
¡¡¡PROBLEMA!!!
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Hmmm, I thought I was getting better at welcoming people on time >.< Anyway, Welcome to Treetop Whispers!! My name is Mosspelt (of ThunderClan) and I hope you have a WONDERFUL time here! *hands Goldenfeather a Treetop Whispers cookie*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello!! Nice to meet you, Goldenfeather!!! I'm Leafsplash of ShadowClan, nice to meet you!! I hope you have an amazing time on the Forum!! I'm glad you already know and have met some people!!

Hope you have fun!! =D
Back to top Go down
Goldenfeather
Goldenfeather

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Thank you all for being so helpful and welcoming! *nomnom cookies* xD
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Hello, Goldenfeather! Welcome to TreeTop Whispers!! I am Stonestep of ThunderClan. It is very nice to meet you! I hope you have tons of fun on this forum! I have also sent you a friend request and I hope you answer it! HAVE FUN IN TTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Goldenfeather wrote:
Thank you all for being so helpful and welcoming! *nomnom cookies* xD

Anytime. Smile Questions? Just ask! We will be happy to help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Blossomtail

Prey Points : 666

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.   Hello! My name is Goldenfeather. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! My name is Goldenfeather.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: