Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Hello again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Hello again Empty
PostHello again

Hey...so just like SnowPrancer and some others, I had just remembered this place...and well dang, how I actually kinda miss this place....I wonder if anyone still comes around here often?

If you don’t alteady know, I’m the admin of this forum and I have dont a terrible job and keeping this place alive. If anyone responds to this and maybe wants to try and do something about this place, feel free to reply and I’ll definitely try to fit it into my schedule ❤️❤️❤️

Stormheart likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Share this post on: reddit

Hello again :: Comments

Stormheart
Re: Hello again
Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:26 am by Stormheart
Oh, I miss this place too. A lot actually. But it makes sense that it is dead. We've all grown out of Warrior Cats Razz (omg, these emojis are bringing me back hardcore).

Maybe we could make a Discord chat? Members that wanted to join would be welcome to. We could send out an email to everyone on the site. Just an idea.
Fireheart
Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:49 am by Fireheart
Yo, that’s an amazing idea. It just sucks cuz I love editing things and this forum was the perfect setup to that with. And yes, the emojis and just about everything I’ve looked back on this place has given me chills. I’m off tomorrow so I can definitely look into trying the discord thing out.
Post  by Sponsored content

Hello again

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: