Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic

Go down 
+3
Stonestep
Flameleaf of FireClan
Iceclaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic Empty
PostSubject: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:14 pm

I HAVE THREE ENTRIES.

THIS IS THE NON-WARRIOR ENTRY

FORGIVING A BULLY
“Stop right there kid!”
Allen Davis shuddered and turned around meekly as Kristen Brown shoved her roughly aside. Allen’s knees buckled under the impact and she tumbled onto the floor. Kristen stormed towards the cowering figure and hissed in a low, menacing voice,” Give me your wallet, you wimp!”
“But…but…but I haven’t got any money…” Allen stammered nervously as her face turned pale with fear.
“You’re useless!” Kristen fumed and stormed away in a huff.
Allen and Kristen were both in the same school, same grade and most unfortunately, the same class. Kristen loved to bully others, especially Allen, the youngest in class. Allen had a depressing time at school with Kristen, who picked on her every time without fail. Poor Allen. She was used to being pinched viciously and taunted dreadfully every day.
It was July when the school organized a story telling competition. And Allen’s worst nightmare came true when the teacher assigned Kristen to be her partner. Allen practiced hard at home, despite the horrible outcome of events while Kristen, who never paid any attention in class, failed miserably.
When the judging day came, Kristen could only mumble a few words while Allen read her lines fluently which she had memorised by heart. It was needless to say but they did not win the competition.
When Kristen was young, her mother passed away from an untreatable disease. Since then, Kristen had learned to make her tears go inwards and shield her feelings from others. After her mother’s death, her father started drinking and neglected her. She had no friends too. Her heart was as hard as a stone, filled with undisguised hatred for other children and she bullied them. Soon it became a habit and she could not control herself anymore.
It was already evening when the competition ended and almost everyone had left. And of course, her drunken father wouldn’t even bother fetching her home. She envied the other kids. How she wished that once, just once, she would find her smiling father with his arms opened wide, welcoming her, filling her with so much love that she would hold him so tightly and never let go. Kristen huddled in a corner, tears unknowingly trickling down her cheeks.
Then, she heard the soft patter of footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Allen. She heard a pause in her steps and she was filled with dread when Allen approached her tentatively.
“Kristen?” Allen whispered softly, “Are you alright?”
Kristen buried her face in her hands and gave a loud sob. To her surprise, Allen sat beside her and clasped her hands tightly.
“It’s alright Kristen. I don’t blame you for not winning the competition.” Allen said quietly.
At once, Kristen felt her usual temper flaring and she spat back,” Of course you blame me! I didn’t do anything! Nobody cares about me! And neither will--“
“I care. Kristen, I do care for you.”
Kristen looked up in astonishment, but there was no doubt from the truth in Allen’s words. She could not believe what she just heard. She was lost for words momentarily.
“But I treated you badly. I bullied you and did bad things to you. How could you still care for me?” Her voice was thick with emotion.
“There is a saying,” Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” What you did to me before has been forgotten. I forgive you.” Allen beamed.
Kristen broke into a smile.
From that day onwards, Kristen and Allen became best friends. They shared everything together, from happiness to secrets to tears. All was forgiven.

THIS IS THE FIRST WARRIORS ENTRY

He walked nervously down the narrow lane, glancing around anxiously. There was not even a soul. Every step felt like his last. One of the streetlamps flickered a sick orange and went out. Darkness had already enveloped the town.
He quickened his pawsteps through deserted streets. There were two guards sitting calmly next to the alley. He narrowed his eyes as he approached them. One of them flicked his tail towards the entrance. He twitched his ear in acknowledgement but said nothing. A shiver tingled down his spine as his padded through the alley. He could feel many eyes lingering on him. Taking a deep breath, he stepped out from the alley. A long-haired brown tom was standing on a large boulder, his fur shone silver in the moonlight.
There was a long silence, then the brown tom spoke, “Well, look who we have with us here. Sharpclaw, have you come crawling back after your sudden departure half a year ago?” His voice was dripping with sarcasm. There was a steady jeering hum from the cats around him but Sharpclaw was deaf to the taunts. “You know why I am here Brokentail. Just let my Lilyfur go.”
Brokentail hissed,” Do you think that I would agree to such outrageous demands from a traitor like you?” He lashed his tail in rage. “Bring the prisoner out!” He ordered. A black tom quickly dragged a struggling ginger she-cat out of the corner and slinked back into the darkness.
“Lilyfur!”
Sharpclaw felt a flare of hope in his heart when he heard a faint reply,” Father, you came back for me!”
His heart was heavy with regret when he heard her faint mews. “Yes I did. I will never leave my daughter behind.” He would never forget the sleepless nights he had, longing for the presence of his daughter. He was like a fish out of water. He needed her and would do anything to have her back.
“Such a touching moment between father and daughter,” A voice mewed. Brokentail leaped down from the boulder and circled around him. Sharpclaw dug his claws into the ground in fury, trying not to fling himself onto the brown tom.
Brokentail leaned over towards Lilyfur and she flinched away from him. “Don’t you dare touch a single hair on her pelt!” Sharpclaw drew his lips back into a snarl.
“You killed my son! You killed him! And you dare to tell me to leave your daughter unharmed?” Brokentail spat furiously at Sharpclaw. He continued angrily,” Now I shall let you watch her die!”
Sharpclaw could not take it any longer. He flung himself with all his might at the brown tom, his claws unsheathed. The impact sent Brokentail tumbling away. But the brown tom recovered quickly and pinned Sharpclaw down, his claws sinking into his fur. Sharpclaw screamed in pain. Then, Lilyfur charged at Brokentail, and he flew away, landing on the ground with a loud thud, his body lying lifelessly.
But Sharpclaw felt no happiness, no joy at all. Father and daughter stood together, their body pressed against each other, facing a dozen of Brokentail’s followers. In his heart, Sharpclaw knew that they would never make it out alive. Then there was a shriek as Lilyfur fell. Without her, there was no more point in living. Sharpclaw let himself go limp. There was a sudden blackness and Sharpclaw closed his eyes for the last time.

THIS IS THE SECOND WARRIOR ENTRY

-JUST A PROLOGUE OF MY BOOK-

It was drizzling.
Lithe dark shapes crouched warily in their dens, fear shown clearly in their eyes as the lightning cackled above. A hunting patrol had returned- three drenched cats padded swiftly into the camp. A long-haired tom leaped from the Jaggedstone and landed in front of them silently. He growled at them menacingly, “Clawface, why has your hunting patrol come back without any prey?”
The gray tom shifted uncomfortably on his paws. “We could not find any prey, Brokentail.” Instantly, there was a sharp jolt of pain and Clawface winced from the fresh new claw mark on his face. Brokentail’s eyes were cold and hard, his claws glistening in the moonlight. The other two cats recoiled slightly. Brokentail gazed at them unflinchingly. “I expect more from you next time.” With that, he turned around and disappeared into the shadows.
“The recent fire has wiped out all the prey. What does Brokentail expect us to do? Start breeding them?” A brown and white tom muttered, scraping at the ground furiously.
A black tom emerged from the medicine cat’s den. “StarClan will be by our side, Falconwing,” he mewed calmly, “Our ancestors will help us when we need them most.”
“Blackhawk, if I believe in StarClan, I would have believed in anything!” Falconwing spat back, his tail lashing in rage. “I don’t see any glittering cats here.” His voice was dripping with sarcasm.
Blackhawk was wise enough to not reply. He lifted his head and gazed at the starry sky.
“My apprentice is d… dying!” His voice was thick with emotion and grief. For a moment he did not speak but merely glanced at the limp brown body lying unmoving in the medicine cat’s den. He continued angrily, “And StarClan’s doing nothing to help him!”
Just then, a shooting star shot across the sky, sparks trailing behind it. The fur along Blackhawk’s spine bristled. After what seemed like eternity, the black medicine cat turned towards Falconwing. “StarClan sent me a sign,” he mewed, a distant look in his golden eyes. “DarkClan will survive. But not through a period of darkness first.”
Falconwing felt a slight flare of hope burning. “Will Cougarpaw survive?” His eyes shone brightly.
“Not through a period of darkness first.” Blackhawk echoed.

THANKS FOR READING! Hopefully one of them might win something xD
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Cool! You have so many entries...
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Stonestep

Prey Points : 3054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:24 pm

I love all of them! My favorite one is the 2nd entry!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Those were all sooo good! Very Happy I really liked the first Warrior entree. Very Happy Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Lightningstorm
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Lightningstorm

Prey Points : 1736

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:59 pm

I can't choose which ine I love more! They're all so....AWESOME!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://whisperingwillows.forumotion.com/
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:29 am

Haha THANK YOU EVERYONE!! Smile all the best for all entries!
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:45 am

I will read them along with Mosspelt but for the actual voting, I will see to that. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:26 am

Thanks! Merci! Arigato Gozaimasu! XD

(all of them means thank you)
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:34 am

Haha dachobudesu (Means no problem in Japanese ^^ but no sure if spelled correctly... -.-ll)
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 am

hahahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:33 am

I think they're all really good, but I like the second one the best Wink
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 am

Haha that's great Iceclaw. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 am

Thanks Razorwing and Goldenfur!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

No prob.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

^^ haha Smile good luck to all!~
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am

Haha thanks. Good luck to you too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 am

Npnp~
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:35 pm

I only read the Warriors one (second one) since Im going to only accept 1 entree: I loved it! The suspense was insane! I could imagine the battle and the cries of LilyFur! I was predicting on what would happen but since it was so unpredictable, I was surprised! Great Job! Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

Thanks so much Fireheart! I'm glad someone appreciates my work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic   Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic Empty

Back to top Go down

Iceclaw's Entry for WarriorFest Fan-Fic
Page 1 of 1