Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest

Go down 
+3
Goldenfur
Iceclaw
FabulousFur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest Empty
PostSubject: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:55 am

It was a dark night. Frostfur prowled through the bushes looking for something to snack on. She could hear the wind blowing through the trees, ruffling her fur, and throwing her scent in the opposite direction she was heading. She was starving. Her white pelt gleamed in the moonlight. Her blue eyes darted back and forth, searching… She saw something move. She prowled forward, treading carefully and keeping her belly close to the ground. A little closer… Just a little closer… NOW!, she thought as she pounced on the mouse, killing it with a bite to it’s neck. Holding the mouse in her mouth, she went back to her makeshift den. At the back she could see her little kittens sleeping soundly.
She went and curled up around them, dropping the mouse in front of her. She licked her 4 little kittens.
“Mew,” one of them, named Blue, meowed.
“Sleep little one,” she purred.
After Blue fell asleep again, Frostfur started eating her mouse and thinking about the past few days. A few days ago, her owner had left her and her 1 weeks old kittens behind when she had moved forcing Frostfur and her kittens to go look for a new home. She and her kits and walked all the way here, to this forest, in the last few days. Taking breaks when her kits stumbled, when they all were tried, and at nightfall. She glanced at the moon. Tommorow is a new day. Another day to find a home, she thought sighing.

“C’mon Blue. Don’t get side tracked Fire. Silver! Watch where you’re going! Black follow your sister,” said Frostfur to her kits.
“ Yes, Mom,” they all replied listening to Frostfurs instructions.
“Kids… Stop,” said Frostfur pausing in her tracks making Blue bump into her, forcing Fire to bump into Blue, Silver to bump into Fire, and Black to bump into Silver.
“What is it, Mom?” asked Blue whimpering.
“Shh… Go behind the bush quickly and duck!” she said.
“ But…,” started Silver.
“ Now,” growled Frostfur but it was too late.
3 cats jumped out of the bushes and snarled at her and her kits.
Frostfur snarled back, crouching defensivly in front of her 4 cowering kits. Her teeth bared, she slashed out at the 3 big cats.
“Stop,” Frostfur heard a voice say.
Out of the bushes came a black cat with amber eyes and a very bushy tail. The cat flicked her tail at the other 3 cats. The other 3 cats backed off and sat down. Frostfur put her tail around her 4 kits who were terrified.
“ Hello. I am Bushstar of Treeclan. What are you doing in these woods?” Bushstar asked, her amber eyes gleaming.
“Grr… I’m looking for a home for my kits and I,” growled Frostfur.
“ Ahh. And where do you and your kits come from if I may ask?” inquired Bushstar.
“ We come from a town miles that way,” replied Frostfur pointing to the north with her tail. “ We lived with a human but she abandoned us when she moved away.”
“Grr. Twolegs! These cats are nothing but well – fed kittypets,” growled a dusty colored tom.
Bushstar examined Frostfur and her kits. They had dirty pelts and were very thin. “They do not look like ‘well-fed’ kittypets,” she replied to the tom. She turned to Frostfur. “ Would you be willing to come join our clan? There will be a home for you and your kits but, I should warn you, life as a clan cat will be hard. You would have to learn to fight and hunt for your clan. You would have to follow the warrior code and always stick by your clan,” warned Bushstar.
“Hm…A home? And food?” asked Frostfur.
“Yes.”
“But what would become of my kits?” Frostfur looked at her kits tenderly.
“They would stay at the nursery until they are 6 moons old. Old enough to begin training to become a warrior,” Bushstar replied calmly. “The clan would protect your kits as you will protect theirs. The queens will watch over your kits while you train since your kits seem old enough to stay without you.”
“ A home… food… protection…,” murmured Frostfur. “I’ll do it.”
“ Excellent. Can you run?” asked Bushstar.
“Yes,” she replied confused.
“Dustpelt, Whitestorm, Lionblaze pick up a kit,” said Bushstar picking up Blue in her mouth while the other cats did the same. “Follow.”
All 4 of them started running and Frostfur followed them, running as fast as she could. A few minutes later they arrived at the Thunderclan camp. Frostfur followed as the other 4 cats went in. Dropping the kits at the bottom of a huge rock, Bushstar climbed the big rock while the other 3 cats followed her. Frostfur sat next to her kits. She could feel many pairs of eyes on her and her kits.
“ Who are they?” “What are they doing here?” She heard some of the cats say.
“ Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the high rock for a clan meeting,” announced Bushstar.
Frostfur curled her tail protectively around her kits as all the cats gathered around “The High Rock.”
“Today, while my patrol was out we found Frostfur and her 4 kits. She has agreed to join the clan and become a warrior. So Frostfur do u accept the warrior code?” announced Bushstar.
“I-I do,” replied Frostfur.
“From now on you are a warrior of Treeclan. Your name shall continue to be Frostfur. Your kits shall be called Bluekit, Firekit, Silverkit and Blackkit. Welcome to the clan,” said Bushstar, leaping down from the high rock. She looked Frostfur in the eyes then touched noses with her.
“Thank you, Bushstar,” said Frostfur. Finally. A new home even if it does mean risking my life at least my kits will be safe and we’ll have shletr and food, though Frostfur smiling to herself.

I rushed through this xD I hope its okay and can be entered... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:05 am

It's nice! XD a little bit like hmm the first book of warriors! but still nice!
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 am

It is? xD Well, I don't really remember cuz i read that when i was like 7 xD I just used what I remebered from the books to make it look like i knew what I was writing xD When I wrote whatever came to kind xD Razz
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:56 am

Haha great story!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 am

oh haha its ok Fabfur!
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:30 am

It's a great story! But it kind of reminds me also of the first book, Sasha coming to RiverClan and Rainfur's warrior ceremony (SkyClan's destiny) because he also didn't need to change his name.
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 pm

OH. Well I like the name Frostfur xD If a ever had a cat I would probably name her that xD And thx the rest of you guys! :DD
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm

ITS BEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Thanks! It's a awesome name right? :O I read it in one of the warriors book and Loved it!! xD
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:45 am

Yeah! Frostfur is one of my favourite names!
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 am

Frostfur is a nice name. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Awesome job FabFurs! Its really detailed and very interesting! I liked the names you gave to the four kits! Cute, nice and pretty. ^-^ I can imagine Frostfur being so protective when the clan cats came to her, nice job! Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Thanks Fireheart! I always imagine Frostfur being a protective mother/cat. Always loyal and caring! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:22 pm

nice story pal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest   FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest Empty

Back to top Go down

FabFurs Entry for Warriors Fest
Page 1 of 1