Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Prey Points : 3875

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan

Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw Empty
PostSubject: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:21 am

Hope you enjoy these fanfictions about Hollyleaf! It isn't that long!

Hollyleaf’s Story

A Shocking Discovery

No! This can’t be happening! Tell me it isn’t true!
But the look on Squirrelflight’s face confirmed otherwise.
“But… but you said that you were our mother!” Hollyleaf stuttered, staring at her in utmost horror and shock.
Squirrelflight lowered her head, her eyes sparkled when she spoke,” I… I lied to you…”
“I don’t want to see you ever again in my life!” Hollyleaf hissed, her fur fluffing out in anger as she purposefully walked away as far as she could from Squirrelflight.
She deserves it. She deserves it the most. Hollyleaf thought, noticing the flash of hurt in Squirrelflight’s eyes.

Ashfur’s Death

Ashfur knows! He knows about us!
The gray warrior’s eyes gleamed. “Wait till I tell Firestar and the rest of the ThunderClan. I’ll announce it at the next gathering.”
The previous scene flashed vividly in Hollyleaf’s mind.
No! This can’t be happening! I can’t let him reveal our secret!
Hollyleaf awoke from her sleep, thrashing about wildly.
“For StarClan’s sake, stop making such a racket!” Dustpelt hissed, glaring at her.
Hollyleaf dipped her head apologetically at the senior warrior. She emerged from the warriors den. There was no sign of Ashfur in the camp. She silently left the camp, following Ashfur’s scent into the forest.
It led her near a stream where he was lapping, oblivious of her presence.
Hollyleaf crouched and leaped forward, aiming a blow at Ashfur’s neck. He immediately went limp, crumbling onto the ground by the sudden attack.
“I’m sorry. I had to do this. I can’t let you ruin our lives.” Hollyleaf murmured, realising his lifeless body into the stream.
StarClan, please forgive me!

The Forgotten Warrior

Hollyleaf gave a yowl of alarm as the ground beneath her gave way. Her screams echoed as she fell deeper and deeper into the tunnel. There was a loud thud as she landed at the bottom. She felt an excruciating pain and the world suddenly blacked out.
Hollyleaf was awake in confusion. Where am I? This isn’t ThunderClan territory at all! She felt a wave a panic and hurriedly got to her paws. She immediately felt a pang of agony and was forced to sit. Having been a medicine cat apprentice once, she quickly inspected herself cautiously. There was a stinging cut above her eye when she hit a rock. She had twisted her paw badly when after her fall. Other than a few scratches, she was fine.
She started to lick herself, smoothing her matted and dusty fur. Cobwebs to stop bleeding, dock leaves for scratches, goldenrod poultice for healing wounds… Suddenly she felt like she was being watched. She snapped out of her thoughts and glanced around. A pair of bright green eyes was staring unblinkingly at her.
“Show yourself!” Hollyleaf snarled, flattening her ears. She knew that if there was a fight, she would definitely not make it through alive.
A dusky brown tabby tom emerged from the shadows. There was a horrible scar on his face. Following her gaze and realising she was looking at his scar, he winced, turning away to hide it from view.
“Sorry,” Hollyleaf lowered her gaze, not knowing what to say.
He stared at her for a few more heartbeats.
“You should be careful,” the brown tom mewed, turning to go, “they aren’t friendly to those who don’t belong here.”
Glancing at Hollyleaf for the last time, he slinked away into the darkness.
“Wait! Don’t go yet!” Hollyleaf cried out in alarm at his sudden departure, limping forward.
There was no reply. There was no sign of life anywhere. The brown tom had already left.
How could she get out of here? The rock walls were taller than a tree, only a thin shaft of light lit up the tunnel.
“Jayfeather! Lionblaze!” She yowled, hoping that her brothers could hear her. But there was no reply. Except the silence that hung in the air.
Suddenly, she felt a pang of loneliness. She was so used to Lionblaze’s jokes and Jayfeather’s company.
Her spirits was crushed. Her heart was broken. Her world was falling apart.
For the first time in her life, she felt lost.
They had left her behind.
Alone.
Back to top Go down
Flameleaf of FireClan
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Flameleaf of FireClan

Prey Points : 1903

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

Oh cool! But poor Hollyleaf in the last one... Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 pm

I wonder what happens next...?
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Flameleaf of FireClan wrote:
Oh cool! But poor Hollyleaf in the last one... Sad

i know i feel bad for her
Back to top Go down
FabulousFur
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
FabulousFur

Prey Points : 2054

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Cool. What WILL happen next? The suspense is killing me! x.x xD
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:06 am

Hmm... maybe I'll write a bit more...maybe not! Razz
Back to top Go down
Goldenfur
Legend
Legend
Goldenfur

Prey Points : 3718

Character Sheet
Clan: SkyClan

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 am

That's awesome! Please write some more. xD
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw
Legend
Legend
Iceclaw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:41 am

Haha thanks Goldenfur!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw   Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollyleaf Fanfiction (Three in one!) By Iceclaw
Page 1 of 1