Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

*Moonstars destiny

Go down 
+3
Icetail
Mosspelt
~Breezestorm~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Breezestorm~
~Breezestorm~

Prey Points : 6

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Prologue

An agonized shriek went up from a patch of brambles. A black tom stood on the outside, horror in his gaze. “Flowershine, what is going on? Is Lilacstream ok?” a ginger and white she cat poked her head out, grief in her eyes. “You better come in Darkstar.” The leader felt a sense of forbidding run through him as he followed the medicine cat into the den. Darkstar froze as his green eyes rested on a blue gray she-cat. She was covered in blood and her eyes were closed. She was dead. Lilacstream, no.” Darkstar whisperd. Flowershine nuzzled her leader. “I’m so sorry, she lost too much blood. But I managed to save her only kit.” Darkstar froze as Flowershine picked up a tiny black and silver tabby she-cat. She wiggled and mewed in Flowershine's grasp. For a heartbeat, Darkstar just stared at his daughter. Then anger clouded into his eyes. “Get that piece of fox dung away from me! It killed my mate! I don’t want anything to do with it!” He spun around and dashed out of the nursery. Flowershine just stared after Darkstar in stunned silence. Then she looked down at the tiny kit. All of a sudden, her vision went dark. She gasped as she was plunged into a vision. She was walking through a dark forest. She heard cats fighting and yowling and wailing in terrible fear and grief. Then, all of a sudden, a beam of moonlight chased the darkness away. The yowling stopped and a sense of safety enfolded Flowershine. Then she jerked back to the present. She looked down at Darkstar’s daughter. A beam of moonlight turned the kits pelt to brilliant silver. Flowershine gasped. This kit was destined for greatness!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 pm

*mind is blown* Wow! That was really good, but the poor little kit ):
Back to top Go down
Icetail
Hunter
Hunter
Icetail

Prey Points : 1040

Character Sheet
Clan:

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Whoa that was really good! Will you be writing more? Razz
Back to top Go down
~Breezestorm~
~Breezestorm~

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes i will. im not a very active member because i dont have internet at hpme and my phone wont let me on. im going to try to post a few more chapters later today. then when i leave i wont be back till monday.
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:48 pm

awesome story so far
Back to top Go down
~Breezestorm~
~Breezestorm~

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I LOVE IT! Can you make more? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
~Breezestorm~
~Breezestorm~

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Chapter 1

The sun was rising. The birds were singing songs in the maple trees that surrounded the MapleClan camp. The leaves were beginning to turn a fiery red with the coming of leaf-fall. Moonkit jumped out of the nursery and breathed in the cool morning air. She was extra excited today. She was going to be made and apprentice. She turned and dashed to the medicine cat den. “Flowershine! I’m going to be and apprentice today!” She yowled. Flowershine gazed at her with proud filled eyes. “I’m very proud of you Moonkit.” Moonkit stood up straighter, and then anxiety flooded her. Do you think Darkstar will be happy for me?” she asked tentevly. Flowershine looked at her with deep sadness in her amber eyes. “I’m sure he will.” The she-cat replied unconvincingly. Moonkit didn’t believe her. As long as she could remember, her father, the leader of MapleClan, Darkstar, had never seemed to like her. He was never a good father. The deputy, Lionflight was more of a father to her, while her foster mother, Leafbreeze had raised her like her own kit with her other two Lilykit and Foxkit. Moonkit hoped for no better parents, but she really wanted her real father’s approval. At that moment, Darkstar’s call rang around the camp. Moonkit pushed her anxiety away as Flowershine pushed her to the tallrock. All the warriors were gathered around. Trying to be dignified, Moonkit marched over to where Leafbreeze stood with Lilykit and Foxkit. Her foster brother and sister looked just as excited as Moonkit felt. She settled down and stared at her father as the warriors fell silent. Darkstar began. “Today, we make three new apprentices. Foxkit, Lilykit, and Moonkit,” Moonkit didn’t forget the catch in Darkstar’s voice when he called her name. She stepped forward with the others. “Foxkit, until you recive your warrior name, you shall be known as Foxpaw. Hawktail will be your mentor.” Moonkit watched as Foxpaw paced up to the dark ginger tom and touched noses. “Lilykit,” Darkstar continued, “until you reciveve your warrior name, you shall be known as Lilypaw. Flowershine will be your mentor.” Then Darkstar turned to her. His green eyes were cold as he looked at his daughter. “Moonkit, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Moonpaw. Clovercreek will be your mentor.” Moonpaw turned to touch the light brown tabbies’ nose. “Foxpaw! Lilypaw! Moonpaw!” the whole clan cheered . Moonpaw looked around at her clanmates,felling sadness rush through her. Her father still wasn’t happy. What had made him hate her in the first place? She knew only one cat who could give her the answer. She began to look for Flowershine.

Chapter 2

Moonpaw walked through the fern tunnel. She saw Flowershine in the middle of the clearing, demonstrating how to apply dock leaves to Lilypaw. “Flowershine?” Moonpaw asked. “May I talk to you?” The ginger and white she-cat turned to her. “Of course.” Leaving Lilypaw to her herbs, the medicine cat pulled her into a small, quite space in the fern walls. “What would you like to ask?” Flowershine said. Moonpaw sighed and explained her father’s behavior. “Do you know why he hates me so much?” Moonpaw concluded. Flowershine gave a sad sigh. “I might as well tell you,” she murmured. Moonpaw listened in horror as Flowershine explained that her real mother, Lilacstream, had died after she was born. After the story, Moonpaw just sat, stunned. Then anger and bitterness flashed through her. Now she understood why Darkstar hated her. Then determination went through her. She looked at Flowershine. “I’m going to show him how good I am. The n he will forgive me. Won’t he?” Flowershine shrugged. “I hope so.” She sighed. At that moment, Clovercreek’s voice echoed through the camp. “Moonpaw come on. I’m going to show you the territory.” Moonpaw stood to leave, and then turned to Flowershine.” Thank you for everything.” She said before she scampered away.

Chapter 3

As the next six moons passed, Moonpaw trained hard. She hunted and trained to fight, wanting to impress her father. But every time she came home with a bunch of fresh kill in her jaws, darkstar would barley look at her. She would feel jeolose when she saw him complimenting Fox paw. One day, the day she had passed her assessment, she sat by the apprentices den, watching her mentor and Foxpaw’s report to Darkstar. Moonpaw hoped her father noticed her. At that moment, warm sent wound around her and she turned to see the young warrior lightningstrike. Her heart beat faster as she saw his warm yellow eyes resting on her. He came up and twined his tail with hers. Moonpaw leaned her head on his shoulder. “You worried about Darkstar?” he asked. He knew all about it. Moonpaw nodded.” I just hope that he is proud of me.” She sighed. Lightningstrike nuzzled her. “I’m sure he is”. He murmered. At that moment, Darkstar’s call rang around the camp. Moonpaw walked up to the Tallrock and sat down, turning her head torward her father. As he began the ceremony, Moonpaw noticed he was only looking at Foxpaw. She listened as he gave Foxpaw the name of Foxclaw. Then Darkstar turned to his daughter. Moonpaw searched his eyes for any sign of pride, but found none.”Moonpaw” Darkstar hissed. “from now on you shall be known as Moonpetal.” He rested his head on hers while Moonpetal licked his shoulder. After she stepped back, the whole clan began to cheer, while Lightningstrike ran up and licked her ear. All the while however, Moonpetal’s mind was in turmoil. Her father still didn’t approve. Moonpetal sighed. She was beginning to think she would never please her father and the realization hurt.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Wow, you are an amazing writer! I love every single chapter. ^_^

~Future notice, please do not make one word post. Your not in trouble or any thing, I'm just saying because it's one of the rules. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Great story! You're really good at putting lots of emotion in your stories.
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:09 pm

your story is AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Fighter
Fighter
Tempest

Prey Points : 742

Character Sheet
Clan: Rogues, Loners, and Kittypets

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Wow, this is really good!
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:52 pm

I love this story! It's so good! I hope the next chapter comes soon!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

*Moonstars destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Moonstars destiny   *Moonstars destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

*Moonstars destiny
Page 1 of 1