Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

How to Accept/Send a Friend request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

How to Accept/Send a Friend request Empty
PostSubject: How to Accept/Send a Friend request   How to Accept/Send a Friend request EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 am

This is a very common question I am asked by new members, so here's how you do it. Wink

Profile>Friends and Foes>Received Request and then you hit the '+' beside their username! Quite simple.

If you are wondering how to send a friend request, this is how.
Click the member's user name, and on the top right hand side it should say "Add to my Friends List" click the little link and your done!

Back to top Go down

How to Accept/Send a Friend request
Page 1 of 1