Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

How to post a picture?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonpaw

Prey Points : 3716

How to post a picture? Empty
PostSubject: How to post a picture?   How to post a picture? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 am

I dont know how to post a picture. When I have a picture I cant just copy and past it, it does not come, but how do I do it then? I tried other possibilities, but its no use...

Anyone?

Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: How to post a picture?   How to post a picture? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Right click it. Press copy image URL, or Location(SAME THING XP). Then, when you get to a forum, you can do [img ] [/img ], but without the spaces, or press the little image of a tree button thingy above the box you reply in, and put the image URL into that.
For Example::
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to post a picture?   How to post a picture? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Okay, is this picture saved to your computer Moonpaw?
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonpaw

PostSubject: Re: How to post a picture?   How to post a picture? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:11 pm

No, it is not, but I can save it to my computer if I want too. There was just one of those older topics where we could post some funny cat pictures, and I want to post some pictures too.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to post a picture?   How to post a picture? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Nope you don't have to save it. ^_^ Just follow Rubywing's instructions.

Right click the photo and click "Copy Image Location". Now look at the icons above the text box for typing posts. One of these looks like a tree of some sort in a picture if you hover over it, it should say "Image". Click that. Then this will appear on your screen.
Code:
[img][/img]

Paste your image url in between the two brackets. Razz
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonpaw

PostSubject: Re: How to post a picture?   How to post a picture? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Thank you! I will try it out soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post a picture?   How to post a picture? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to post a picture?
Page 1 of 1