Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

What is your favourite Warriors book series?

Go down 

What is your favourite Warriors book series
Original Arc
36%
 36% [ 4 ]
The New Prophecy
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
The Power of Three
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Omen of the Stars
27%
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Prey Points : 8881

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 am

Choose your favourite book series from Warriors! We will see which one ranks top above the rest... Happy polling!

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Last edited by Blagonet on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6075

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 am

I voted for the original arc.

Happy polling!(;

Helpful Links!

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could've won

U got kik? xXStormheartXx
My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 1947

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:32 pm

The Power of Three, easily ! But the Original Arc is pretty great too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.com
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:00 pm

All of them! XP

Okay, okay fine! I'll choose one! Omen of the Stars, because Dovewing is my favorite character!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Well I liked the Original Arc because it was nice and simple but was a nail bitter.
The second series was pretty good as well, but after the last book I was tired of reading so many Warrior cat books. Then in the Power of Three I was introduced to my two favorite characters. (Lionblaze, and Jayfeather.)
But by Omen of the Stars I was completely bored and I kept seeing the same plots being used over and over. Not cool. Razz

Helpful Links!

My tumblr can be disturbing and is for mature audiences only. Message me if interested.

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm

I voted for OOTS, but probably only because of the last book.... I hated/loved that book! Razz All of them were really great, but I just like OOTS the best. I can't wait until Dawn of the Clans. The first book comes out the day before my birthday Very Happy

Creativity is a highfalutin' word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday
-Ray Kroc

I wish to design something useable for all. Call me a visonary, and that's what I am. Call me a dreamer, and that's what I am. But, call me insane, and that's what you are.

One of the four Warriors of the Month July 2012 along with Tempest, Icetail, and Rubywing

Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 pm

I voted for the second one <3

Hey Blag, when do you have birthday?
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:50 pm

His birthday is March 6th

I know I have said this before but I just think there are way to many warrior books, so I'm not excited for the next book at all. I don't even think I am going to read it. o_O

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Missy Magpie
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 1947

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 pm

I agree, Storm. :3
Yes, the plots are often re-used over and over again..as with the phrases. "Took the edge of off his hungre" is a big one. THEY USE IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. overandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandoverandoveragain

I stopped reading awhile ago.
It's like..Harry Potter is awesome, right? Harry Potter is great. But if J. K. Rowling were to create another series based off of Albus Severus Potter (Harry's son) or whatever..sure, it would sell. Are you kidding? It would SELL!
But it would be old. It would be the same thing happening again....

The Hunter's can write. Yes, they can write. But they need to stop writing the same things over and over again..stop writing about the same things..Hunter, y'all have made a mark. A strong one. The Hunter's are fossilised as far as children's literature goes. People will remembre them.
But now..I can't say I'll remember them fondly.

Lol. Rant. Sorry for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottenpurrs.forumotion.com
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Harry Potter...good? Maybe...it depends who reads the books. I did not like Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 pm

haha Harry Potter is amazing. ^_^

Yes, I agree yet again. Razz I mean I wish the Erins would write about something totally different. I would more than likely read it. No, Seekers and Survivors do not count. Something non-animal related.

Helpful Links!

Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 pm

I have to agree, however, I have no idea what exactly they would write about... I think that this is really their only way of keeping an audience, although it's not really a good way.

-Ray Kroc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Warriors book series?   

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Warriors book series?
Page 1 of 1