Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Quick Draw Winners: March 2013

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Quick Draw Winners: March 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Quick Draw Winners: March 2013   Quick Draw Winners: March 2013 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Alright you guys, while getting ready for the drawing I thought it might be kind of fun for you guys to sorta watch what happens, so I took pictures to help narrate the drawing.

Spoiler:

Congratulations everyone! Nobody's green star was chosen but you all won a fair amount of PP (: Now there's one more thing to announce. Tonight I will be drawing the one and only winner for a grand prize. Now, everyone who has already bought tickets, your tickets will still be used in this drawing. For those of you who haven't entered and would like to, go ahead and reply below with how many tickets you would like to buy.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonpaw

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Quick Draw Winners: March 2013   Quick Draw Winners: March 2013 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Ahhh! So cool! You picked my name on the second draw! (I can use the word draw in this sentence right? Or is it wrong?)

Razz
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quick Draw Winners: March 2013   Quick Draw Winners: March 2013 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:36 am

Wow! You drew my name 3 times. I was so not expecting that!
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Administrator
Administrator
Mosspelt

Prey Points : 5465

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quick Draw Winners: March 2013   Quick Draw Winners: March 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Sorry to be so late in posting this, but the winner of the Grand Prize was Rubywing! Congratulations, I will PM you to let you know what you've won and you will receive it asap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Draw Winners: March 2013   Quick Draw Winners: March 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Draw Winners: March 2013
Page 1 of 1