Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Story game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Story game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:42 am

I thought we could start a story game. The rules are that we write two to four sentences each. And we have to try to make the sentence longer than three words. I will start and then the next one who make a post continue on the story. Does it sounds alright? If you did not understand, just ask. Razz

I will start then:

A girl was walking home from school through the dark forest. Her heart was beating fast, and she felt like someone was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:07 am

The girl's vibrant (e/c) eyes were looking from side to side, as if she was a secret agent. Her long (h/c) hair was tied up in a ponytail, which didn't help the chills she felt on her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:33 am

She had a firm grip on her shoulderbag, and tried to keep a steady pace. She had taken the path in the forest, because she knew she would have been knocked down again by those mean guys in her class. Last time they stole her books and homework, which she found soaked in a puddle. Maybe it had been a stupid idea, the forest was so dark and it was so quiet, she could not even hear one bird chirping.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:03 pm

She shivered as she felt a cold wind blow. Oh, how she wished to leave this dark forest at once! However, she was not as lucky, as she had come across a fork in the road. She sighed, and tried to remember the way to her house.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:50 pm

The sun dissappeared behind some dark clouds, and the feeling that someone was between the trees made her whimper. She decided to take the left path. If I only had taken my phone with me, she thought. After a while the pine and fir trees gave way to ash, birch and rowan trees, and she new she had taken the wrong path.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 pm

She gulped, though not it was not audible. She tried to retrace her steps, though her efforts were futile, and only got her even more lost. She suddenly realized how many dangers there could be now that night had fallen. She had no food, no survival training or anything to help her make it through the night.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game   Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 am

The leaves rustled close nearby and she stopped dead in her tracks. Did she just see something move? A darker shadow was standing beside a tree, it looked like someone with a long black cloak, and wild dark hair. It came closer and before she knew it, it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 am

The girl opened her mouth to speak, but no words would come out. The only sound that came from her throat was a dry noise. Her throat was dry from not having anything to drink.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:50 pm

And just WHAt was THAT?!" she thought shakily. Stories and legends about vampires and werewolf passed in her head, but she could not believe in stupid things like that! But someone had been there, or something. She was about to run as fast as she could, but she felt a grip on her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 am

She screamed, though it was muffled by someone's hand.
"Don't shout." Someone said into her ear. All she could do was nod.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game   Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Her heart was beating so hard she was sure it would jump out of her chest. She was slightly dragged backwards and into a crevice between rocks she had not seen. The hand let go and she turned around too see a young man with long brown hair and dark blue eyes. "Who are you? And what are...what are you doing, scaring me like that?!" She asked in a whisper; why she was whispering she did not know, but he had told her to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 am

"My name is Scrythe, you?" The man asked softly.
"I'm ____" She replied in a quiet voice.

(I'm leaving the mc's name as a blank so people can choose it themselves.)
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game   Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 pm

(Maybe we can call the girl Anna? What do you think?)

They were standing very close, because the space between the rocks was limited. She felt uneasy and very uncomfortable, but thought it would be best to just wait and see what happened. The man kept looking over at the path she had been standing on some minutes ago. "He is gone." Scrythe mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 pm

(Well...Anna seems to be a bit...how do I say it...kind of 'plain' for a story like this. Not that I'm saying that the name is bad. ^^; What do you think of something like Reina? Or we could just refer to her as _____. I just think that a more...uh...'creative' name would fit the story, I guess.)

"He? What do you mean?" She asked Scrythe.
"Someone was following you, and it's not someone you want to have tailing you." Scrythe replied.
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Story game   Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:41 pm

(I was thinking about the name Anna because she could be just an ordinary girl, that are not popular in school. Plain girl, plain name. But then something happens...But of course, I was just asking. We can always find another name. Smile Not Reina. Not to offend, but I did not like the name.)

"Following me? The only ones that are usually following are some stupid guys in my class!" She whispered loudly, her voice shaking. She should have been home now, eating dinner with her mom, or sitting in her bedroom doing homework. "Listen __. We need to move from here. I have a hiding place not far from here. I rather not be here if that man appears again." "I`m not going anywhere with you! Are you mad? I dont know you and I have no desire to go with a stranger that appears out of thin air!"
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Story game   Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 am

(Well, I don't think 'Anna' really fits for an ordinary person...because it's used to often, that I really can't picture a person when it's used. I have a few names I can list off the top of my head that might work for you: Faith, Hope, Annette, Jolie, Samantha, Rosie, and Leah are all I can name right now.)

"Alright, if you want to die, fine with me." Scrythe said, as he started to walk away.
"W-wait!" The girl said. "I-I change my mind. I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story game   

Back to top Go down

Story game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1