Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Submitting Role Play forms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity of the moon
Serenity of the moon

Prey Points : 44

Character Sheet
Clan:

Submitting Role Play forms Empty
PostSubject: Submitting Role Play forms   Submitting Role Play forms EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:41 am

So I've joined the Tribe of Rushing Water using the usergroups but where to I submit my form for my Role Play character?
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Submitting Role Play forms   Submitting Role Play forms EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:59 am

Alright, I will accept your submission of your group.

As for your character, you can fill out the "Character Form" which Mosspelt has posted on her main post and you will be put on. Here is the link: https://treetopwhispers.rpg-board.net/t1785-tribe-ranks There are slight problems which will be dealt with within a few days:

1) There are not that many members in the Tribe yet, so it may seem empty, but I have ideas to figure that out.

2) We have not TRULY set up the RP quiet yet, we are restarting (if I recall) a new RP which is being planned out shortly Smile

You can still get set-up if you like, but it will be a few days before the new RP will be up and running Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Serenity of the moon
Serenity of the moon

Prey Points : 44

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Submitting Role Play forms   Submitting Role Play forms EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:25 am

Alright thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator
Fireheart

Prey Points : 6304

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Submitting Role Play forms   Submitting Role Play forms EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:25 am

No problem, if you have any other questions, please, feel free to start a new topic and ask Smile

Problem Solved : Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submitting Role Play forms   Submitting Role Play forms Empty

Back to top Go down

Submitting Role Play forms
Page 1 of 1