Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Member Made Roleplay Announcment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Member Made Roleplay Announcment  Empty
PostSubject: Member Made Roleplay Announcment    Member Made Roleplay Announcment  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:13 am

As many of you have noticed, all member made roleplays have been locked. This is due to inactivity and spammy posts. If you see that one of the roleplays you have created has been locked and you would like it to be unlocked please contact me by June 23rd. All topics remanded locked by that time period will be moved to the recycle bin. (EDIT: All user made shops have been locked as well. Again, contact me if you want your unlock or it will be moved to the recycle bin.)
Now, with that being said, I've seen many of you want to roleplay but there isn't anything to roleplay on. Well make one! Seriously, if an idea pops into your head then make a roleplay about it. I'll try and make some roleplays too. Remember warrior related and non-warrior related is both encouraged. 
The staff and I also plan on releasing an official roleplay. Hopefully it will be out by this time next month, at the latest. There will be a reward system in place.
The user groups, clans, have also been cleaned out as well. If you find that you have been removed please contact Fireheart, Mosspelt, or I telling us which clan you would like to be in. And I think that's it. Razz
Back to top Go down

Member Made Roleplay Announcment
Page 1 of 1