Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

MEOW!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Eagleheart
SandStar
Blagonet
Honeyblaze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 am

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

There is like literally no one on this site nor has their been since 2 months, so I shall take advantage of the fact that barely any one comes on the site and go HHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

uh... sorry about that. Scared 

Anyway so I haven't been on for over 2 years (2 years 4 months 3 days 7 hours and 13 minutes to be exact) so I thought I should make a post....

btw WHERE IS EVERYBODY????? FIREHEART? MOSSPELT?? STORMHEART??? MOONPAW??? BLAGONET???? RUBYWING???

I feel so alone in this cruel so cold site...    *sob* Sad *sob* *snifle*

now that i think about I probably shouldn't be complaining considering that I haven't been on for 2 years while the rest of you have been on...  Neutral  sorry....

anywho I hope to see (more like read) from more of you soon
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Prey Points : 8896

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:08 am

Hello! It has been a while, hasn't it? I'm afraid to say that this site is almost completely dead. Since none of the mods/Admins come on here anymore, we are stuck in a perpetual Halloween mode! Horray! Not.

I remember when this forum was active... I'd come on here every day and just chat with you guys.... Those were the days. Razz
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Wait so the site has been in Halloween mode for about nine months?!?!?!?!?! DANG! well atleast we wont have to change the format of the site 2 1/2 months from now.....  Very Happy 

i remember that too... This site used to be lots of fun, but I guess everyone aren't really obsessed with Warriors anymore. We've got other interests now so no one really cares about this site
Back to top Go down
SandStar
Hunter
Hunter
SandStar

Prey Points : 715

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 pm

I feel ya I was going through my old visited sites and found treetop whispers <3 I would say ill be on more but chances are I won't unless I clear out this again
Back to top Go down
Eagleheart
Hunter
Hunter
Eagleheart

Prey Points : 509

Character Sheet
Clan:

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:53 am

Yo yo yo I'm still here.... Everyone once in a while but whenever I'm on there is nobody so yea AND ALSO THE NEW SUPER EDITION CAME OUTTTTT SO GO READ IT NOWWWWWWW it's called bramblestars storm SOOOO GOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rubywing
Legend
Legend
Rubywing

Prey Points : 5438

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:44 am

Haha, hello~! It has been a while, hasn't it? Man, it used to be the best when I came on here and chatted with people for a long time. Hmmm... I don't actually know what to say, but uhh, it's nice to talk to you again www
Back to top Go down
http://warriorhollow.forumotion.com
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:03 am

Since we obviously aren't able to see anyone online when we are online lets create a date as to when we all should come on. That way we might actually get to chat with each other. IF YOU SEE THIS COME ONLINE ON HALLOWEEN a.k.a OCTOBER 31!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:18 pm

My God, how long has it been?

This was actually the first forum I ever joined. I remember the days that I would spend every free minute right here Razz

To be honest though, I'm really into Warriors anymore and I guess that's why I stopped coming here.

eh, well whats up with you crazy cats??
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:57 am

Same here, Rosepetal.

I'd wake up and immediately get on here, and there'd usually be At one step or Fire heart or Mosspelt or someone on the chat... And I'd chat all day long. Literally. Razz

Anyways, not much is up with me, just got done taking midterms and all of that fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stormheart
Administrator
Administrator
Stormheart

Prey Points : 6089

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Oh my god. What have I done? Jesus. Ugh, anyway. Hello. Does anyone even remember me? I will try and get in contact with Mosspelt and Fireheart. Perhaps we can log on for a little bit tomorrow. I will try my best, but I can't really speak for them.

Well, I'm not going to lie and say I have been busy. I kinda have, but eh. Trying to keep the site running for so long stressed me out a lot more than I realized. Hit my breaking point, I guess. But at least the theme doesn't have to be changed now, right? Right.

I think Rubywing's idea about putting contact information in the signature is a good one. If any of you wish to stay in contact with me, just look there. Because obviously this site is past its prime.
Back to top Go down
Blagonet
Moderator Apprentice
Moderator Apprentice
Blagonet

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Aaaaaand a wild Stormheart appeared. Razz

You guys can email me at nor7kie7@gmail.com, and I am also on reddit as norskie7. Those are two ways you can reach me. I'll try to log on more; try being the key word. I was at a Halloween party yesterday, and we all started talking about Warriors... If only I had known this 3 years ago -.- *sigh* oh well.
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Honeyblaze

Character Sheet

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Oh StarClan I feel so stupid. I'm the one who made the plan to come online on October 31 and I forgot. I should have known better than to put it on Halloween. Anyway did any of you dress up or go trick or treating?
Back to top Go down
SnowprancerII
SnowprancerII

Prey Points : 28

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:55 pm

I went trick or treating a little bit, but mostly I stayed home and did crafts with my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEOW!!!!!!!!!   MEOW!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MEOW!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Treetop Whispers :: Forum-Related Things :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: