Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Letters for a Movie- Final Copies :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bumbleberry
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1618

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Letters for a Movie- Final Copies :)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:39 pm

YES, I KNOW that not everyone is on this step yet. Smile Please take time and effort! NO rush!

Please post your final copy here when you're finished!

Here iz mine:

To Whom It May Concern,
Have you ever heard of the Warrior Cat Novels? Well, it’s surprising if anyone hasn’t! “Warriors” is the MAJORLY popular book series by Erin Hunter, a group of four talented authors. The Warrior Cats are world known. They’re all over the internet, too! You can find blogs, fan sites, forums (such as TTW!), YouTube videos, and MUCH more! Here are some of my favorite warriors fan sites I enjoy…
-5clans…1destiny- http://5clans...1destiny.forum-motion.com
-Forest Felines Warrior Cat Updates- www.forestfelines.wordpress.com
-Warrior Cat Pics- www.freewebs.com/warriorcatpics
-The Official Warrior Cats Website- www.warriorcats.com
When you first think of a book about cats, you might think it’s a really dumb idea. However, the Warriors books are much more than that! The characters in the book will pull you into their worlds, and you won’t want to leave! Warriors is all about Loyalty, Death, Love, Loss, Greed, Rebellion, Hard-Work, Self-Awareness, Family, Fear, Honesty, Revenge, Hope, Friendship, Forbiddances, Leadership, Loneliness, Survival, Care of Nature, Judging, Confidence, Reality, Heroes, and Villains.
There are many, MANY fans of the Warriors books. We all have our differences, big and small, but there is one thing we all have in common. There’s one thing we all want, and one thing we all need, and that, of course is a Warrior Cats movie!
That is the reason why my forum-mates and I on the Treetop Whispers Warrior Cat Fan Forum have decided to put millions of these similar thoughts into action! We opened a poll on the forum to determine which movie production company we should write to. We’ve all loved your past movies and we believe that you will help create the real life fantasy that all Warriors fans have been dreaming about for such a long time!
We really hope you think about putting our thoughts into action. We would do ANYTHING to help bring the Warrior Cats movie to life! We’re most definitely willing to help the writers, directors, and animators out as fans, to help steer the movie in the right direction. We’ll even voice some of the characters in the movie! I’m taking drama classes and it would be great to play a character in the movie- anything to make it happen!
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I will appreciate it if you put some of our ideas into action!

~Then all my personal stuff goes here, but not posting that!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseberrysden.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Letters for a Movie- Final Copies :)   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 am

It seems good so far, but I think you should just list sites that a whole bunch of warriors fans go on, don't just say "My favorite sites" they might think only you like them. Just an idea.

Anyways, which movie-making company are you sending this to again?
Back to top Go down
Fireheart
Administrator
Administrator

Prey Points : 6279

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Letters for a Movie- Final Copies :)   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:40 pm

I see where you are getting at Leaf....makes sense.

Helpful Links!

September UOTM 2010!
ANIME-GAMES-MUSIC-STARGAMER'S LIFE!
Back to top Go down
http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum
Bumbleberry
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1618

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Re: Letters for a Movie- Final Copies :)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Ok, thanks for the idea! Smile And it's 20th Century Fox Animation Studios
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseberrysden.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters for a Movie- Final Copies :)   

Back to top Go down

Letters for a Movie- Final Copies :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1