Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check and see if you have gotten any Friends Requests lately!
Don't forget to check your Visitor Messages from time to time!
Make sure to participate in the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Sorry it's late.

Share | 

Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 666

Character Sheet
Clan: RiverClan
PostSubject: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 am

Well Thistleclaw was Tigerstar's mentor in Bluestar's Prophecy, and he seemed greedy for power and taught Tigerstar about fighting more than anything.
Would you say Thistleclaw is responsible for Tigerstar's actions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk
Kittys99
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 217

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 pm

We know from Bluestar's Prophecy that he was always a little arrogant,
I don't think Thistleclaw CAUSED that, but he encouraged it to the point
where Tigerstar became pure evil. Just what I think, really.
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm

I think Thistleclaw is partly responsible, but I think Tigerstar was to intellgent to be 100% influence by Thistleclaw. I also think his mother spoiling him didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Yeah, great points. Very Happy
But you can't blame Leopardfoot (if that's her name), for spoiling Tigerstar... He was her only remaining kit (if I can remember).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 pm

I think Thistleclaw was responsible for alot. His actions ran through into Tigerstar. If Tigerstar had had a different mentor, maybe things would be different.

*Spoilers*
Spoiler:

So, if Thistleclaw wasn't so power mad, the clans would've had much less touble xD
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Yes, definitely! Scourge seemed so cute when he trespassed on ThunderClan territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Hah, who knew the monster he'd grow into....I blame that on Thistleclaw aswell xD
Back to top Go down
Kittys99
Hunter
Hunter

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Well, Thistleclaw wasn't exactly evil - he wanted the best for his Clan but was kinda blood thirsty, so it's weird that Tigerstar became soooooo evil.
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Yeah, that's true. Did Thistleclaw go to the Dark Forest or StarClan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 pm

*Spoilers* He went to the Dark Forest. He's seen in OOTS with Tigerstar, Darkstripe, Hawkfrost, Brokenstar and other Dark Forest Cats.
Back to top Go down
Kittys99
Hunter
Hunter

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Razorwing wrote:
Hah, who knew the monster he'd grow into....I blame that on Thistleclaw aswell xD

I blame Scourge's actions on his littermates, Socks and Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 am

@Kitty - This is random but my cat is called Socks XD
@Razor - But Thistleclaw wasn't exactly evil, was he? He wasn't as bad as the other cats who are in the dark forest... was he?
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Blossomtail wrote:
Yeah, great points. Very Happy
But you can't blame Leopardfoot (if that's her name), for spoiling Tigerstar... He was her only remaining kit (if I can remember).
That's no excuse for letting Tigerstar get into trouble and blame the other kits for it. That probably let Tigerstar think he can do whatever he wants without facing consequences.
Back to top Go down
Blossomtail
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:29 pm

SnowPrancer wrote:
That's no excuse for letting Tigerstar get into trouble and blame the other kits for it. That probably let Tigerstar think he can do whatever he wants without facing consequences.
True Smile
Back to top Go down
Brightfern
Bedding Changer
Bedding Changer

Prey Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 pm

True. Thistleclaw is partly blamed for Tigerstar, I think. He taught Tigerstar the meaning of ruthlessness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors.iftopic.com
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 pm

After reading Bluestars propechy and about Thisteclaw and Tigerpaw, I think that Thistleclaw is main reason that Tigerpaw (Tigerstar), became such a bad cat! Tigerpaw was arrogant from the moment he was born, but if he was mentored by another cat than Thistleclaw, then I think Tigerpaw would not have been such an evil cat as he became. Is beacuse of Thistleclaws influence.
Back to top Go down
Eagleheart
Hunter
Hunter

Prey Points : 509

Character Sheet
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 am

Yes I agree with Moonpaw 100%. Also Thistleclaw was Snowfurs mate which is Bluestars sister and Thistleclaw and Snowfurs kit is Whitestorm!
Back to top Go down
Moonpaw
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat

Prey Points : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 am

I am sure that Thistleclaw would have been a slightly different cat if Snowfur did not get killed on the Thunderpath. I cried when I was reading that part. Poor Bluefur.
Back to top Go down
Honeyblaze
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader

Prey Points : 2215

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan
PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:14 pm

I think it wouldn't have made that much of a difference if she was alive. He was always power hungry and I believe that the power hungriness was passed onto Tigerstar but he went more psycho about it.....
Back to top Go down
Littlestep
Fighter
Fighter

Prey Points : 603

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:51 am

listen to goosefeather BLUEFUR! oh and thistleclaw was always hard on whitestorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?   

Back to top Go down

Is Thistleclaw responsible for Tigerstar's actions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1