Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Welcome to Treetop Whispers, a discussion forum for fans of the Warriors/Seekers series. The most complete Warrior Cats forum on the net, with discussion, roleplay, photo gallery, user profiles, and so much more!
Treetop Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Treetop Whispers, everyone! It has been far too long.
Don't forget to check your Friend Requests and Visitor Messages from time to time!

Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak?

Go down 
2 posters

seeker love
kallik and ujurak
Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_lcap50%Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
toklo and Kallik
Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_lcap0%Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
lusa and ujurak
Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_lcap50%Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
lusa and toklo
Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_lcap0%Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? Empty
PostSubject: Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak?   Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm

who will fall in love with who? what r your thoughts (plz someone comment i just joined!!!)
Back to top Go down
SnowPrancer
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
SnowPrancer

Prey Points : 1285

Character Sheet
Clan: WindClan

PostSubject: Re: Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak?   Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 am

Well, there is no romance throughout the entire Seekers seris... well, at least between the choices in the poll anyway. There is a budding relationship between
Spoiler:
Techinically, it's unconfirmed, but it's so obvious their falling in love! I was a little dissapointed as it progressed though, it just developed into a copy of TigerxDove. (Ugh) I would have liked it much better if Yakone had a more mysterious, noble personailty rather than a Tigerheart photo copy.
I would prefer LusaXUjurak the best. Besides the one I just mentioned, it has the most evidence too.
Back to top Go down
Rosepetal
Patrol Leader
Patrol Leader
Rosepetal

Prey Points : 1125

Character Sheet
Clan: ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak?   Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:23 pm

thanks so much for commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak?   Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Ujurak and Kallik faall in love? Or is Lusa and Ujurak?
Page 1 of 1